剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
I know exactly why I said it.
兰杰 你犯了个大错
You're making a big mistake, Ranger.
事情应该这样发展
This is what's gonna happen:
我插下这根木桩 离开这
I'm gonna drop this stake and I'm gonna walk out of here.
你们这些怪胎都别想找我或我家人寻仇
And none of you freaks better come after me or my family.
厄尔 我追杀他们到了鬼门关
I followed them to the gate of hell, Earl.
我做到了
I did.
但我最终还是没完成
But I couldn't finish the job.
我要保护玛格丽特和比利
I've got to protect Margaret and Billy.
但是还有别的一些事
But there's something else.
你找到什么标志了吗
Did you find any symbols?
标志
Symbols?
对
Yeah.
留言 标记 或者别的
Messages? Markings? Anything?
弗雷迪
Freddie,
你有两个
you've got two dead felons
看起来像一对逃犯
looking like a couple of chicharres, and
你还想找什么讯息
you're looking for a message?
没有 没有讯息
No, man, no message.
怎么了
Why?
我预感
Now I can't escape the feeling
有大事发生
that something's coming.
这种预感怎么也停不下来
And I can't stop it.
我需要你帮我
I'm gonna need you help me see it...
预测它
before it hits.
天啊
God!
还没弄好
They're not done yet.
没错 但你说过这时候弄好的
They're not done but you said they would be.
明天吧
Tomorrow.
听着 我没那么多时间
Look, I don't have that kind of time.
我的时间很紧张
I'm on the clock.
怎么了
What?
听着
Listen.
我要走了
I'm leaving.
我们 我们最好
Ok? It's... it's... it's best we don't
不要做没有结果的事
start anything we can't finish.
不一定作为开始
Doesn't have to be the beginning.
如果你想的话 就这么结束也可以
It can be the end if you want.
也许现在时机不对
Maybe if things were different.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
能多快就多快
Fast as you can.
不是这把钥匙
It's the wrong key.
不 这是把撞匙
No, it's a bump key.
在完美的世界 有专门的开锁枪来对付这个
Ok? And in a perfect world, they'd have a snap gun for this.
快如闪电 但这里是墨西哥
Quick as nick, but this is Mexico.
得利用我们有的东西
We gotta make do with what we got.
看好了 就像这样
Watch. Like this.
技巧全在反推里
It's all in the reflexes.
你试试
Now you try.
你至少看见那个保险箱了吧
Did you at least see the safe?
是的
I did, yes.
这是个突破口 凯特 我们会成功的
It's a good score, Kate. It's gonna play.
只要把这几步都做好
If we work out all the moves.
- 我们得不断练习 - 我在努力呢
- We've got to review 'em. - Trying.
被美容学校开除的那个 头发跟头盔似的
This beauty school dropout, the one with the helmet hair,
她门口有个保镖
she's got a direct-to-DVD
看守得相当仔细
bodyguard watching the front of her place.
是啊 那是图卡尔
Yeah, that's Tocayo.
收藏家明天要
And the collector's supposed
再带一个人来 奇诺
to have another guy with him tomorrow, Chino.
很好
Splendid.
还有什么惊喜吗
Any other surprises?
拉法说 他们坐在美容院里
Rafa says they sit there in the beauty parlor waiting
等收藏家来做他的事
for the collector to do his thing.
我没听清 拉法是谁
I'm sorry, Rafa?
拉斐尔 我 我提过他的
Rafael. I... I told you about him.
他 他是我整件事的联♥系♥人
Yeah, he's... he's my connection on this whole thing.
你的联♥系♥人
Your connection?
你是平装原版书看多了吧
You been reading one too many paperback originals?
他会给我们望风的
He is going to be our lookout.
慢慢来 知道吗
Slow down, ok? The last thing
我不想这事里再多个人
I need is another mouth to feed around here.
这说不通啊
That doesn't make any sense.
那是理查德
It's Richard.
他想把条子甩开
He's trying to throw off the cops.
再来一次 快
Again. Go.
祝贺你 我们都死定了
Congratulations. We're both dead.
怪不得他离开了你
No wonder he left you.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我说难怪他会把车开下悬崖 要和你同归于尽
I said no wonder he drove you both off a cliff.
谁会想和你共事
Who would want to work with you?
好吧 到此为止吧
Okay. No mas.
这事就别做了
I'm calling this whole thing off.
你还没准备好
You're not ready.
我从头到脚
And every spidey sense I got is tingling
浑身上下都难受
in every nook and cranny from eyeballs to balls-balls.
- 很好 - 算了吧 我们再等等
- Nice. - Forget it. We're gonna wait.
- 我们试着想想别的办法 - 等什么
- We're gonna try and figure something out. - Wait for what?
再来个纹身
Get another tattoo? Or
或者再去别的地方
or maybe better yet, for you to go on another trip?
你想再给自己注射点海♥洛♥因♥吗
You want to shoot yourself with some more heroin?
你只是因为里奇离开你而愤怒
You're just angry because Richie left you.
而你不知道自己该怎么办了
And you don't know what to do with yourself anymore.
他没有离开
He didn't leave.
他被一些恶心肮脏的东西蛊惑
He was taken by something nasty and unholy.
以及现实
And real.
他们就在那里
They're out there, and...
再怎么假装他们不存在 他们还是存在的
Pretending that they don't exist isn't gonna make them not exist.
你知道吗
You know another thing?
在那座庙里 我不仅失去了我的兄弟
I didn't just lose my brother
我也失去了爸爸
down in that temple, I lost my dad, too.
他求我杀了他
He begged me to kill him, and I
我把木桩插♥进♥了他的心脏
drove a stake into his heart.
你没见过我痛不欲生的样子
You don't see me shooting myself full of poison.
你从没和我说过这事
You never told me that.
他们十分想知道你是怎么做到的
They're dying to know how you did it.
做到什么
Did what?
走出那个迷宫
You know, beat the labyrinth.
他们说这迷宫会让人发疯
They say it makes men insane.
吃自己的屎 喝自己的尿
Eat their own shit, drink their piss.
16世纪以后就不用这样了
Haven't had to do that since the 16th century.
你在里面都做了什么
So what did you do in there?
他们为什么要逼你卸下自己的尖牙
Why'd they make you take your fangs out?
他们没有逼我
They didn't.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
你是说你其实
You mean you actually...
你真的觉得他在这下面吗
You really think he's down here?
我知道这里有能让他兴奋的地方
I know what parts of this place turn him on.
是吗
Yeah?
我没看见妙龄女生
I don't see any teenage girls around here.
你想我了吗
Did you miss me?
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我说过了 我在忙这个案子
I told you, this is for a case I'm working on.
是啊 让你做噩梦
Right. The one that gives
睡不着觉的那个案子
you nightmares and keeps you up all hours?
这是什么案子
What is this case about?
你一直在笔记本上
You've been jotting down
写那些奇奇怪怪的东西
all kind of strange stuff in your notebook.
你不应该翻我笔记本的
You're not supposed to go through that.
- 那就别随便乱放 - 你别看
- Then don't leave it lying around! - Don't look.
玛格丽特
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表