剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
你给我绘声绘色地讲述了
You gave me a whole song and
一段关于小丑马戏还有抢劫失败的故事
dance about a rodeo clown and a robbery gone bad,
但这些都是谎话 对不对
but that was all bullshit, wasn't it?
- 别这样好么 - 回答我的问题
- Don't do this. Come on. - Answer the question.
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
"是的 塞斯 我做了交易"
"Yes, Seth. I made a deal."
是的 塞斯 我做了交易
Yes, Seth. I... I made a deal.
行了吧 但交易是我们咱俩 都是好的交易
Okay? But it was for us, and it was a good deal.
卡洛斯跟老板做的交易 他
Carlos set it up with the boss. He...
他把一切都交上来了 三千三百万呐
He delivered on everything, okay? Thirty... 33 mill!
马尔瓦多 和你一样是个商人
Malvado, he's a businessman, he's just like you.
艾迪的事我很抱歉
I'm so sorry about Eddie.
我没想到会成那样 你要相信我
It wasn't supposed to happen like that. You've gotta believe me.
我们可以每天都向他举杯致敬
We can raise a glass to him every single day.
就你和我 咱俩是搭档
It's just you and me. We're gonna be partners.
塞斯
Seth...
塞斯 是我啊
Seth, it's me.
我都不知道你是谁
I don't even know who you are.
放开我
Set me free.
放开我 理查德
Set me free, Richard.
放开我
Set me free.
救我 理查德 把我放开
Help me, Richard. Set me free.
她没告诉过你不要让我进入你的大脑么
Didn't she tell you not to let me get in your head?
妈的
Shit.
好了 该你上场了
Okay. You got a show to put on.
好冷
Hace frío.
对 是挺冷的
Yeah, mucho frío.
加热装置出了点小故障
A little bit of a heater malfunction.
不用担心 好么
Nothin' to worry about, okay?
妈的 过来
Shit! Come on.
哦 来啊 来啊
Oh, come on... Come on.
老天呐
Oh, Jesus.
看看 一杆进洞
Look at that. A hole in one.
谁给我拿把枪来
Somebody get me my pistola.
活埋
Buried alive.
意识要有规矩
Rituals have rules.
他们给我带来的所有贡品
All this tribute they bring me,
都被牺牲了
they're sacrifices.
但是看到那些自愿放弃生命的
But by seeing what someone is willing to give up,
就能了解他们真正渴望的
you can learn a lot about their true desire.
我知道你的渴望是什么
I know what yours is.
我知道你哥哥的渴望是什么
I know your brother's.
我知道桑塔妮可的渴望是什么
I know Santanico's.
她以为自己最大的渴望是毁掉我
She thinks her greatest desire is to destroy me.
- 其实不是 - 我会让你跟她说的 但我的渴望呢
- It's not. - I'll let you tell her that. Me?
我认识你不到两分钟
I've known you inside of two minutes,
我的心之所想 就是让你♥他♥妈♥把嘴闭上
and my heart's desire is for you to shut the hell up.
心之所想
Heart's desire.
我喜欢这句的讽刺成分
I love the irony in that.
是啊 为什么我们如此看重这个泵血的器官呢
Yes, how we place so much weight upon the organ of blood.
我弟弟以前听过一个广播节目
My brother used to listen to a radio show
关于一个能"知晓人心中潜伏罪恶"的人
about a man who "Knows what evil lurks inside the hearts of men."
我听了总会笑 因为
That would always make me laugh, because...
- ...因为我也知道那里潜伏着什么 - 什么
- ...I know what lurks there as well. - Yeah?
就是那个大蛇脑袋么
It's that big snake brain.
能让你进入到别人的大脑
Gets you inside everybody's head.
用事实说话 比如你吧
Actions speak louder. Take yours, for example.
你为什么会放任桑塔妮可去复仇
How you left Santanico to her vengeance,
却又和格雷利达成交易
but then you made a deal with Greely,
因为知道在一切结束之后还是需要他的
knowing that you'd need him after all this was over.
你看到了吧 桑塔妮可想要毁掉我们所有人
You see, Santanico wants to destroy all of this,
但你不是
but not you.
不 你想让王国繁荣
No, you want it to thrive.
不用客气 坐上去试试
Be my guest. Try it.
去吧
Go ahead.
桑塔妮可杀了我之后你觉得会发生什么
What do you think would happen if Santanico were to kill me?
你认为有王位可以得到
You think there'd be a throne left to sit on?
你要整日整夜地
You'd be fighting day and
对抗从瓜达拉哈拉到塔尔萨的蛇妖们
night with culebras from Guadalajara to Tulsa.
像卡洛斯那样的 或者更厉害的
Men like Carlos... or worse.
不过要是我把王位给你
But if I were to give it to you...
干净的继承
a clean succession,
就不会有问题
there'd be no question.
所以你就这么离开了
So you're just gonna walk away?
我没有别的选择
I may have no choice.
如果你相信古代的那些传说
If you believe in the ancient word and all that.
那个时代要来了 理查德
It's coming, Richard.
"一个时代的黄昏"
"The dusk of one age..."
"另外一个时代的黎明"
"And the dawn of another."
由你一个人掌控
As in lights out for you.
要是我先拉下了开关
Not if I can pull the switch first.
不 我要去一个更好的地方
No, I'm going to a better place.
我要去王国
I'm going to El Rey.
对我来说是一个进步 对你来说也是
It's a step up for me, and, uh, it's a step up for you.
- 数不清的宝藏 - 没有你我也一样可以有钱
- Treasures untold. - I can get fat without you.
但是不像这样
Not quite like this.
但不能满足你内心的渴望
And you wouldn't have your heart's desire.
我们都知道那是什么
And we both know what that is.
那是你在阿比林抢银行的原因
It's the reason you robbed that bank in Abilene.
把桑塔妮可从酒吧里放出来的原因
And freed Santanico from the Twister.
是你想自己完成这件事的原因
It's the reason you wanted to do this job by yourself.
也是你把自己的旧车开下悬崖的原因
And the reason you drove your old car off that cliff.
- 我要甩开警♥察♥ - 不 理查德
- I had to throw off the cops. - No, Richard.
你不认同杰考兄弟这个概念
You despise the idea of the Gecko Brothers.
你想要成为唯一的那个 你也应该如此
You want to be the only one. You ought to be the only one.
你还是想打败他
You still want to beat him.
但你不知道自己已经打败了么
But don't you know when you've already won?
我知道
I know.
他是你亲哥 但是他阻碍了你
He's blood, but he suffocates you.
你想摆脱他 你需要摆脱他
You want to be rid of him. You need to be rid of him.
记住 一个人愿意去牺牲的东西
Remember, what a man is willing to sacrifice
能让我们知道内心
tells us all we need to know
最真实的渴望
about what he truly desires.
还有价值
And deserves.
你想让我杀了我哥
You want me to kill my brother.
我不在乎你做什么
I don't care what you do.
但是王要有王位才能发号♥施令
But a king rules from his throne.
理查德
Richard...
新时代来了 理查德
It's a new age, Richard.
你的时代
Yours.
你需要做的
And all you have to do...
就是宣告所有权
...is claim it.
你这是怎么了
What have you done?
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表