剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
Well I hear that she took one of your flesh deliveries.
这就是让你发怒的原因么 首领
Is that why you're so irritable, Jefe?
你都瘦了
You've lost some weight.
我有人在调查
I've got someone on the case.
那个押货人 我知道他
El Regulador? Yeah. I know him. Cool guy.
人不错
Cool guy.
但我不得不告诉你 他是一条狗
But I have to tell you... es un perro...
仅此而已
y nada más.
一条狗只有闻到气味才是一条好狗
And a dog is only good when it's got a scent.
如果你想要桑塔妮可
And if you want Santanico,
你不需要任何有鼻子的人
you don't need anyone with a nose.
你需要有脑子的人
You need someone with a brain.
是吗
Yeah?
有生殖器的人
Someone with a cock.
我知道你为什么想找到她
I know why you want to find her.
你想再跟她上♥床♥ 不是吗
You want to start fucking her again, don't you?
你是那个跟我共享她的人 阁下
You're the one that shared her with me, Your Eminence.
这是我金屋藏娇的方式
It's my way of keeping her in the temple.
但你知道吗
But you know what?
我可以亲自把地图给教授
I can give this map to el profesor myself.
我甚至不再需要你了
I don't even need you anymore.
我帮你建立了人肉生意
I built your flesh business.
现在她知道了你以这个为生
And now that she knows you're using it to feed,
她会再来攻击的
she'll attack again.
你知道她试图找到这地方
You know she's trying to find this place.
她绝不会找到的
She'll never find it.
很快她将回到她应该待的地方
And pretty soon she'll be back where she belongs.
你看到了吗 事情就是这样的 我的朋友
You see that? That is how it ought be, my friend.
交♥配♥是人的本能
Coitus is a natural human function,
心理的基本需要
fundamental physiological need.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thanks, sweetheart.
所有这些我们放到交♥配♥中间的
All this stuff that we put between the dick and pussy,
比如爱 婚姻 衣服
like love, marriage, clothing.
来吧
Come on.
要上道 哥们儿
Gets in the way, man.
就像在说废话
It's like with taking a crap.
你知道人工厕所
Did you know that the man-made toilet,
已经损害了我们
the crapper, has vitiated the natural way
应该正常排泄的方式
we were meant to evacuate our bowels?
你应该蹲着
You're supposed to squat.
- 调直结肠 - 没错
- Straightens out the colon. - Exactly.
没错 你大便的时候蹲着吗
Exactly. You squat when you take a shit?
- 妈的 不 - 妈的 不 因为这不是自然的方式
- Fuck, no. - Fuck no! 'Cause it ain't natural right.
看看我们的世界已经变得多颠倒了
See that's how upside down and sideways our world has become.
人工的东西现在是自然的
What's man-made now feels natural.
比如砍掉兄弟的头
Like cutting off a brother's head.
- 这不自然 - 你在做什么 哥们儿
- That ain't natural. - What are you doing man?
- 我让你说话了吗 - 没有 先生
- Did I ask you to speak? - No, sir.
那就回去坐在车旁边
Then go out back and sit with the vehicles.
我现在成了代驾吗
Am I a parking attendant now?
我说你是什么你就是
You're whatever I say you are.
去啊
Go.
我希望在那舞台上见到你
I expect to see you on that stage.
这儿的这位需要端正态度
This one here needs an attitude adjustment.
如果你没法在谢幕时让她出现
If you can't turn her out at curtain call,
她就别想在上台了
she doesn't set foot on that stage.
我会照看她的
I'll take care of her.
好的女士们 咱们走
All right, ladies. Let's go.
如果这儿有足够的美女可以带走
If there's enough beauty in here to bring out,
那就是现在
it should have happened by now.
走 五分钟
Go. Five minutes.
宝贵的美德
请帮助我度过难关
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我不会出去的
I'm not going out there.
记得我跟你说过什么吗 没人会碰你的
Remember what I told you? No one is gonna touch you.
我们会一气呵成
We're gonna go all the way to the top.
- 我们将一起打败他们 - 我不会去的
- We're gonna destroy them together. - I'm not going!
好吧 就这样吧
Fine. Be that way.
这会让她跳的
This'll make her dance.
抱歉 刚才你没碰我吧
I'm sorry, you did not just touch me!
我们还等什么呢
What the hell are we waiting for?
- 这是有必要的 - 时间足够我们搞定的了
- It was necessary. - Long as we make the sale.
你会看到我变成她的样子
You will see me as her.
大家都是 但只是一小会儿
Everyone will. But only for a little while.
女神
La diosa!
我不是女神 你是
I'm not a goddess. You are.
现在有个女神的样子
Now act like one.
我以为你会快点过来
I thought you would have come home sooner.
在确定你在这之前我没有理由过来
I didn't have a reason to until I knew you were actually here.
- 谁告诉你的 - 杰西卡
- Who told you? - Jessica.
她说你在学校外面闲逛
She said you were hanging outside of school.
她想知道我是不是也回来了
She wanted to know if I was back too.
贱♥人♥就是事多
Bitches be textin'.
别靠近
Don't.
我没
I'm...
我只是想帮你 斯考特
I'm just trying to help you Scott.
帮我
Help me?
就像你帮爸爸一样
Like you helped Dad?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
准备点东西好跑路
Just grabbing something for the road.
怎么 不知道老爸藏的私货么
What? Didn't know about Dad's secret stash?
他很弱 凯特
He was weak, Kate.
不 你才是很弱
No, you're weak.
你病了 而且饿得不行
You're sick and starving.
邻居家的猫是不够的
And the neighborhood cats aren't going to be enough.
你知道什么
What do you know about it?
我知道唐顿·塔比小姐
I know that Miss Downton Tabby
不够帮你的
isn't gonna be enough to hold you over.
你不该回来的
You shouldn't have come back.
斯考特 这是我们的家
Scott, this is our home.
我知道要不是你尚存的人性
And I know that you wouldn't have come back to back home,
觉得自己还能过上正常生活
if there wasn't some part of you
你是不会回家来的
that thought you could live a normal life again.
不 凯特
No, Kate.
我现在的另一部分强大了 更强大
I'm part of something bigger now. Much bigger.
你去哪
Where are you going?
- 天色还早 - 斯考特 等等
- The night is young. - Scott, wait.
斯考特
Scott!
斯考特
Scott!
真的
Really?
你♥他♥妈♥的以为自己在做什么
What the hell do you think you're doing,
像这样随便进来
letting yourself in here like this?
我以为你已经换了地方放备用钥匙
I think maybe you should have move the spare key.
请把枪放下 好吗
You wanna lower the cannon, please?
- 你想怎样 - 艾迪
- What do you want? - Eddie.
别这样 我有个十三英寸的管子需要
Come on. I got a 13-inch tube that needs...
老天呐 一个像你这样的漂亮小姐
What in God's name is a fine young lady like yourself
怎么会和一个一无是处的下三滥混在一起的
doing with a no-good-low-down shit-bird like him?
好了 放轻松
Okay, easy there.
抱歉 没跟你说话 你怎么称呼
Excuse me, I'm talking to Miss...?
索尼娅
Sonja.
索尼娅 他只在有需要的时候才来我这儿
Sonja. He only comes calling when he needs something.
- 这不对 - 现在他要闪现一下
- That's not true! - And right about now he's gonna flash
他那吃了屎一样的笑容
that shit-eatin' grin of his.
好了 艾迪 能不能先请你冷静下来
Okay. Eddie, will you just calm yourself, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
我来这儿只为找你要一样东西
Look, I just came here to ask you one thing.
- 别想了 - 我做不了
- Oh, forget it. I can't do it.
只是到我重新开始
It's just till I get back on my feet.
你以为我的作品是树上长的吗
You think I got scores growing on trees?
我认为你在这儿有一个好的作品
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表