剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
六个月之前
自♥由♥
Freedom!
墨西哥某处
走吧
Let's go.
天呐
Holy shit.
我以前在书上看到过关于这的一切
I've read all about this place.
是九月神庙 兄弟
Temple of the Nine Moons, man.
圣殿 就像是高地的教堂
Sanctuary. Like churches in Highlander.
好吧 就是
OK, just...
这些都是王 知道吗
These are lords, OK?
听听他们都说什么
Just listen to what they have to say.
听他们说完
Hear them out.
你们在这世上找到了属于自己的地方
You finally found your place in the world.
我们的世界
Our world.
不用谢
You're welcome.
你们叫墨西哥和德克萨斯的地方
What you call Mexico and Texas,
我们叫作塔提派克 是第一个王国
we call Tlalticpac, the first realm.
光的国度
The realm of light.
这里是我们世世代代
It's been our home for thousands
王的家园所在
and thousands of moons.
你们真的以为我们会分你们一杯羹吗
You really expect us to give you a piece of it?
我们很感激你们拿下了一位堕落的王 所以
We are grateful that you took down a corrupt lord, so...
西米娜
Ximena.
告诉他们有什么奖赏
Tell them what they've won.
作为温冈萨·贝尔杜戈王的参赞
As counselor to lord Venganza Verdugo,
我有义务告知你们
it is my duty to inform you,
我们已经与在座的所有王商议过了
we have consulted with all the lords present here,
这是最终的决定
and the decision is final.
杰科兄弟将被赐名为奥斯特梅卡
Los Hermanos Gecko shall be named Oztomeca.
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么
What the fuck are you doin'?
感谢您
Thank you.
我们是征收者
We're the collectors.
所以我们成收保护费的了
So we're bagmen.
我才不要收保护费
I am not a bagman.
这个决定也不是毫无异议的
The decision was not unanimous.
如果由我来决定 你们就该回到大街上
If it were up to me, you'd be back on the street...
去抢烟酒店
... robbing liquor stores.
但是 如果你们尽心为我们服务
However, if you serve us well,
我们就考虑给你们升职
we'll consider a... promotion.
我这辈子都没抢过烟酒店呢
Yeah, I have never robbed a liquor store in my life.
谢谢你了
Thank you.
嗯 或许是时候让你加入我们了 杰科先生
Well, maybe it's time to make you one of us, Mr. Gecko.
像你弟弟那样
Like your brother.
你有本事就试试
Well... well, you can certainly die tryin'.
是吗
Really?
我倒很愿意目睹呢
I'd like to see that.
我们必须大宴一次以纪念这个安排
We must feast in honor of this arrangement.
温冈萨
Venganza,
最好和众神确定下来 趁我还没改主意
we'd better settle this with the Gods, before I change my mind.
看
Look.
最美味的部分 确定不想来一口吗
The tastiest part. Sure you don't want some?
你别客气
Knock yourself out.
六个月之后
我可不会再问你了哦
I'm not gonna ask you again.
那我他妈的要把你生吞活剥了
And I am going to fucking eat you alive!
你的贡品迟交了
You were late on your tribute,
我们是征收者
and we are the collectors.
当了多久了 到现在六个月了吧
Been that way for what, six months now?
天呐 这是我自从高中在大魔法师煎汉堡之后
Jesus Christ, this is the longest I've been stuck on a job
大魔法师 连锁汉堡店
干过最长的一份工作了
since I was flippin' burgers at Big Kahuna in high school.
是我煎的汉堡 你是收拾桌子的
I flipped the burgers, you bussed the tables.
但是关键是王需要我们来运货
But the point is that the lords depend on us to deliver.
要我们去运货 你得把货给我们
But for us to deliver, you need to deliver.
就像他妈的联邦快递一样
Like Fed-fuckin'-ex.
必须此时此刻就在这儿
Absolutely, positively has to be right here, right now.
三百
Three hundred and...
一十七
...Seventeen.
从那个吧台后面的保险箱里取出
Three hundred and seventeen thousand
三十一万七千美元
from the contents of the safe behind that bar,
不然我们就拿你点天灯
unless you want to get lit up like a Roman candle.
- 好 - 嗯
- OK. - Huh.
看见了吗
See this?
这就是你让一个卑鄙的疯子
This is what happens when you let a pinche guero loco
和一个饭桶领头干活的结果
and a fucking feed bag run an operation.
饭桶 这可是有点不中听了
Feed bag? That is a micro-aggression.
你还是老实点
Don't even think about it.
我可不赞成你们这样
I'm not going to stand for this.
那别赞成吧 因为这就是游戏规则
Then sit down, 'cause this is the game.
你决定加入的时候就应该料到了
You knew that when you signed up to play.
那如果我告诉你游戏规则就要变了呢
What if I told you the game is about to change?
塞斯 走吧
Seth. Come on.
好
Yeah.
他们根本不知道要发生什么了 是吗
They have no idea what's coming, do they?
他们会知道的
They will.
杀出个黎明 第三季第一集
德州休斯敦郊外某处
他们到了
They're here.
阿朗佐是个老顽固 肯定得犯驴脾气
Alonzo's old school. He's gonna kick like a mule.
我不爱挑事
I was not the aggressor.
都是你惹起来的
You started the whole goddamned thing!
那是在他先惹事之后
After he showed himself to be the aggressor.
哦 对不起啊 那你成了尚格·云顿了
Oh, I'm sorry. You're like Van Damme, then.
尚格·云顿 美国动作巨星 经常出演孤胆英雄形象
你被误解了
You're misunderstood.
嘿 尚格·云顿没有被误解
Hey, Van Damme was not misunderstood.
他从来没被认同过 有区别的
He was never appreciated. There's a difference, you know.
血腥运动不仅仅是部动作片
Bloodsport is not just an action film.
血腥运动 尚格·云顿1988年出演的动作电影
它是对于底层阶级和
It's an exploration of the battle
有产阶级之间的斗争的探究
between the proletariat and the bourgeoisie.
而且是人文精神的胜利
And the triumph of the human spirit.
你要把这个收好了 小子
You keep this safe, kid.
放心吧 先生
Always, senior
你知道他大概有一百七十岁了吧
You know he's like 170 years old, right?
对啊 对 我当然知道了
Yeah. Yeah, of course I know that,
但是他喜欢我叫他"小子"
but he likes it when I call him "Kid".
你觉得呢 老头子 让他感觉自己年轻些
Don't you, old man? Makes him feel young.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
年龄在于心态
Age is a state of mind.
看到没
See?
像我这样上了年龄的人 总得时常提醒自己
A viejo like me needs to be reminded of that.
干杯
Here, here.
哦 上帝
Oh, my god, wow.
这味道棒极了
That is amazing.
你在哪学会做这个的
Where'd you learn to do that?
从一个酒保那
Bartender I turned.
血液就像是灵魂传递的通道 兄弟
You see, blood is the conduit of the soul, brother.
每次我咬人的时候 总会发生些 信息共享
When I bite somebody, there's some... sharing that happens.
有时还能学会点新技术 你懂我的意思吧
I pick up skills sometimes. Know what I mean?
嗯
Yeah.
人老心不老 我会试着记住的
Age is just a state of mind. I'll try and remember that.
我也许不能长生不老
Well, I may not be immortal,
但是我打算这辈子活的充实点
but I intend to live a nice full life,
然后 在一片美丽的海滩上
and then die, in peace and comfort,
安详地死去
on a beautiful beach.
不错
Yeah,
但是你可就玩不了妞儿了
but you won't be able to get a boner.
挺好
Nice.
这里面就像个垃圾箱
It's like a friggin' junk drawer in there.
"忏悔之人方可通过"
"The penitent man shall pass."
完全正确
Totally.
和平卫士
Peacekeeper.
等你死后自会长眠
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表