剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
Ask the Ranger here what happened to his first partner.
托尼当时已经死了 不是我杀的
Tony was already dead. I didn't kill him.
你们当中的一个人杀了他
One of you killed him.
我必须伪造他的死状掩盖真♥相♥
Had to fake his death to cover it up.
来维持你们的世界 和我们世界的平衡
To maintain the balance between our world, and yours.
黄昏和黎明之间的平衡
Between dusk and dawn.
你可不是第一个学到这一课的人
Well, you're not the first one to learn that lesson...
弗雷德里科
Frederico.
你在说什么
What are you talkin' about?
幻想给了我们解决
Fantasy gives us a means
世间恐怖之事的方法
to deal with the horrors of the real world,
把令我们恐惧的事情
to take the things that scare us
用可以接受的神话形式表现出来
and fashion them into a mythos that we can live with.
幻想让我们去面对 去击败难以言说的邪恶
Fantasy allows us to confront, and defeat, unspeakable evil.
文凭还能想出别的法子来
I can think of some other ways.
实际上能想到四个
Six of 'em, actually.
咱们聊聊你的人带过来的那些民工吧
Let's talk about these migrants your boy picked up here.
然后咱们再谈谈 他们是怎么被砸碎膝盖
And then let's talk about how they ended up dead in a ditch
- 死在坑里的 - 乐于奉陪
- with their knees smashed in. - Happy to.
首先 我想请你看看我最新的小说
First, I'd like you to take a look at one of my newest stories.
刚发表的
Just published.
托马斯做了不少调查工作
Tomás here did most of the research.
我看着是一堆屁话
Looks like a bunch of bullshit to me.
我对小说的热爱已经有很长时间了 警官
Stories have been a passion of mine for a very long time, Ranger.
我对小说中的人物很着迷 我想剥开他们的皮肤
I am fascinated by characters. I like to get under their skin
看看他们的血喷出来时什么样的
and see what gets their blood pumping.
如果你想让自己的女儿
If you'd like me to make
变成我的持久热爱之一的话
your daughter into one of my enduring passions,
请便 尽管追寻你那一系列的问题
please, feel free to pursue your line of questioning.
你的导师 知道什么时候该回避
Your mentor knew when to look the other way.
你也应该知道
So should you.
好了 请坐
Now, please, sit down.
前两名
Quinella, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
你怎么看
So what do you say?
我觉得
I say...
这地方不赖
it's a nice place.
她俩跑哪去了
Where the hell are they, anyway?
你告诉塞斯我很好
You can tell Seth I'm fine.
不需要你来关照我
Don't need you to check in on me.
哦 我知道 我知道
Oh, I know, I know.
你能好好照顾自己的
You can take care of yourself just fine.
我知道你们这些人类的事情 索尼娅
I know things about people, Sonja.
我能闻到
I can sense them.
那真太好了
That's great.
真为你高兴
I'm happy for you.
我从你身上闻到了些东西
I sense something in you.
你会在脸上闻到我拳头的味道
You're about to sense my fist in your face.
你在跟谁交易
Who did you make a deal with?
告诉我 跟谁
Tell me. Who.
嘿
Hey!
放开她 你个怪物
Get away from her, you freak!
她简直疯了
She's fucking crazy.
等一下
Wait a second...
她在隐瞒着什么
She's hiding something.
我回去吃牛排了
I'm gonna go finish my steak.
开什么玩笑 我不会放弃追究的
Who the hell am I kiddin'? I ain't cut out for this.
没有人求你放弃 警官
Nobody's beggin' you to be a Ranger.
但是你不会放弃的
But you ain't gonna quit.
为什么 因为你懂得做警♥察♥的精髓
Why? 'Cause you got the soul of a Ranger.
知道自己会去做更伟大的事情
You know that you're part of somethin' bigger.
你是守护秩序和混乱之间最后防线的人
You're part of the last line of defense between chaos and order.
在他的车上找到了这个
Found this in his truck.
厄尔·麦格劳知晓那个传说
Earl McGraw knew the score.
当太阳落下
When the sun goes down,
世界将会颠倒 一个人需要地图来找到出路
the world turns upside down, a fella needs a map to find the way.
我就造了这些债券来作为指引
I created these bonds as a guide.
- 以防我自己会有什么闪失 - 什么的指引
- In case something ever happens to me. - A guide to what?
你说的对 凯特 我需要进食
You were right, Kate. I do need to feed.
但是我要怎么做呢
But what was I gonna do,
一个躲在故纸堆里的老吸血鬼
be a tired old vampire from the pulps?
在黑暗的房♥间里跳到无辜人类的身上
Leaping on innocent souls in dark rooms
用这种暧昧性感的姿势向他们的脖颈咬下
and biting them in a vaguely sexual way?
谁有空做那种事
Who has time for that?
我有更好的方法
I had a better idea.
托马斯
Tomás.
滚出去
Lárgate.
凯特
Kate...
九王 我的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
The Nine Lords. My brothers and sisters.
他们各自建造违法组织来维持进食
They each built an illicit operation to keep themselves fed.
阿玛西奥·马尔瓦多 最老的那个
Amancio Malvado, the oldest,
自然是拥有最俗艳的那个
naturally had to have the flashiest one.
"臀波乳浪"酒吧
The 'Titty Twister.'
不过 倒是挺管用的
Well, it works pretty well.
对他来说 那么我呢
For him. Me?
我喜欢好的故事
I like a good story.
所以我给你们讲一个吧
So let me lay one on you.
很久以前 有一些人渴望逃离
Once upon a time, there were people who yearned to rid themselves
蛇妖的凌虐
of the culebra scourge.
我就卖♥♥给了他们一个绝佳的主意
I sold them a brilliant idea.
献祭一千个灵魂给神明
Offer a thousand souls to the gods,
就能终结对这些蛇人的诅咒
and it will end the curse of the serpent men.
所以你活埋了整个村子
So you buried an entire village alive.
你把骗他们大规模自杀
You tricked them into mass suicide.
我知道
I know, right?
所以他们的灵魂就变成了巴罗珞佳酿
That's why their souls became the Barolo of Sangre.
所有的疼痛和痛苦
All that agony and pain
都被深埋地下
buried underground
集中于这一口精华之中
concentrated in one sip.
王者之血 血中之王
Blood of kings. The king of blood.
能量充沛
Powerful stuff.
一个可怜人曾经发现过
One poor soul found it once.
一个勘探者 到了纺锤顶油田
A prospector. Back in the Spindletop days.
就把它当做一个油井吧
Let's just say it was a gusher.
所以你创建了石油公♥司♥ 来隐藏它
You created the oil company. To hide it.
来掩饰它 像一口井 一口血井
To disguise it, like a well. Like a bloodwell.
嘿 我喜欢这个说法 以后就这么叫
Hey, I like the sound of that! I'm gonna use it.
和平卫士 你 还有很多其他人的工作
Peacekeeper, your job, among many others,
就是让那口井永远不要打开
is to make sure that that never opens.
要是那些血落到 不对的人口中
If that blood is to fall into the... wrong fangs, ah...
我可不想写下那样的结局
I don't want to write the end of that story.
你在八七年的时候埋下的尸体
You buried bodies in '87,
又在几个月前再次杀人
you did it again a few months ago.
为什么你要不停地杀人呢
Why do you keep killing?
是那个武器的要求
The weapon demands it.
这个是一切的钥匙
This is the key to everything.
它和我在一起
And it stays here with me.
我隐姓埋名
And I remain anonymous.
你想让我和厄尔一样不再追究了
You want me to look away. Like Earl.
他知道那个传说 你父亲也知道
He knew the score. So did your father.
你不记得自己见到厄尔·麦格劳的那天了
You don't remember the day you met Earl McGraw.
你就认为他是一直就在你身边的
You assumed that he was always around...
我找到了杀手
I found the killer.
但是我不知道能不能扳倒他
But I don't know if I can ever bring him down.
奥卡托是永生不死的 他会找到我的
Oculto will live forever and he will find me.
所以我才待在这里
Which is why I cannot stay here.
我需要你照顾我儿子
I need you to watch over my son.
- 我不能担当如此重任 - 求你了
- I can't accept that responsibility. - Please.
他的母亲会养育他的 而你呢
His mother will raise him, but you?
你要让费德里科成为男子汉
You have to make sure Federico becomes a man.
现在你想起来了
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表