剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
Margaret.
我不管你装了多少百叶窗
I don't care how many shutters you put up
家具里藏了多少武器
or weapons you hide in the furniture
我现在很没有安全感
I am not feeling real safe right now.
顺便说一句 那是天文学
By the way, it's astronomy.
- 什么 - 根据
- What? - According to this
艾登·坦纳的教授所说
Professor Aiden Tanner,
你做的这些记号♥和
those symbols of yours have
数学还有星系图有关系
to do with mathematics and mapping the stars.
你应该问问读过研究生的女人
Should have asked the girl who went to grad school.
我在那一页上做了标记
I marked the page.
嘿
Hey!
他妈的 弗雷迪
Pinche, Freddie!
我可能会伤着重要部位 老兄 别偷袭我
Could have boiled my ***, man. Don't sneak up on me!
我是不能成功偷袭到
I shouldn't be able to sneak up on someone
- 一个认真监护我家的人 - 好吧 好吧
- who's supposed to be watching my house. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
- 我要走了 - 好的
- I've got to take off. - All right.
给你做了个三明治
Made you a sandwich.
阴险之火
祝贺你 特克斯·麦哲伦
Congratulations, Tex Magellan.
我来了 我来了
I'm coming! I'm coming!
坚持住 你在哪里
Hold on! Where are you?
不 天啊
No! God!
就在这儿
Right there.
先是杰科兄弟 现在又来这个
First the Geckos, now this?
该死 尸体给你钱了吗
Shit man, you getting paid by the corpse?
你怎么发现这地方的
So how the hell did you find this place anyway?
匿名举报
Anonymous tip.
有什么线索
What have we got?
法医推测 他们的死亡时间在六周前
M.E.'s guess is they died six weeks ago.
非法移♥民♥
Illegals.
这个月很干燥 所以尸体被保存得很好
It's been a dry month, so they're pretty well preserved.
而且他们每个人
And every one of them's got
额头上都刻了这些记号♥
these symbols carved into their foreheads.
你之前问我
You were asking me about
杰科兄弟身上的符号♥ 那到底是什么
symbols on the Geckos, what's that all about?
死因查出来了没
Any cause of death yet?
没有
Negative,
但他们都有同样的伤口
but they've all got the same wound.
脖子上的咬痕
Bite mark to the neck.
我去 你怎么知道的
Holy crap. How'd you know?
每个受害者的膝盖都被很重很大的东西打碎了
Every vic had their knees smashed with something heavy.
我猜是防止他们逃跑
And big. Kept them from scurrying away, I guess.
救命
Help!
- 活埋 - 什么
- Buried alive. - What?
他们是被活埋的 杀手把他们的膝盖打碎
They're buried alive. They had their knees smashed to
以防止他们逃跑 进行某种杀戮的仪式
keep them from running away. Some kind of ritual killing.
那应该是种恶心的鬼仪式
Some kind of sick-ass shit is what that would be.
警官 我想我发现了点东西
Sir, I think I got something.
不管杀手用的什么凶器
Whatever weapon the killer used
上面肯定有这种玻璃
had this glass in it.
黑曜石
Obsidian.
这有点迷幻色彩
That's trippy.
你怎么看
What do you think?
我想是时候找个专家来了
I think it's time to find an expert.
在兰杰 冈萨雷斯捅了我
After el mas macho Ranger Gonzalez
然后把我丢下等死后
rammed me through and left me for dead,
我想我完了
I thought it was curtains.
但然后某人或是某种生物
But then someone or something
在下面发现了我
found me down there.
而且他们给了我这项天赋
And they gave me the gift.
永生
Immortality.
另外还有个附加福利
And one other little fringe benefit
我现在不想说
that we won't talk about right now.
嘘
Shh!
看来这就是那位著名的教授
So this is the famous professor.
感谢你找到他 卡利托斯
Well, thanks for finding him, Carlitos.
他现在是我的人了
He's mine now.
他是我们的
He's ours.
后退 否则我捅死他
Back off or I'll stick him.
不 你不会的
No, you won't.
他太有价值了
He's too valuable.
卡洛斯知道
Carlos knows this.
我就像是冬季晚会上最漂亮的女孩啊
I feel like the prettiest girl at the winter formal.
闭嘴
Shut up.
后退 告诉他 卡洛斯
Back away. Tell him, Carlos.
放开他
Let him go.
什么
What?
你说什么 他可是我们见老板的敲门砖
What are you talking about? He's our ticket with the boss.
你♥他♥妈♥在开什么玩笑
You gotta be freaking kidding me.
我必须说 我喜欢新的卡利托斯
I must say, I like this new Carlitos.
不用了
No.
你留着吧
You keep the toy.
万分感谢
我快饿死了
这就是勾引未成年女孩的后果
Well that's what you get when you troll for underage girls.
你让我把他引诱到这 我就照办了
You told me to lure him down here, so I did.
很高兴遇到你 凯特里娜
I'm glad I met you, Katerina.
是凯特 请叫我凯特
It's Kate. Please call me Kate.
我喜欢叫你凯特里娜 你不能拒绝
I like Katerina, and you have no say in this.
事实上 我可以直接忽略你
Actually, I think I could just ignore you.
我无法被忽略
I am impossible to ignore.
那么我们要从美容院的后门进入
So we're gonna get into the back of the beauty parlor
然后在她的保安坐在这里时 从保险箱里拿到钱
and get the cash from this safe while her bodyguard sits there?
是的 当弗里克和弗拉克把车停在这的时候
Yes, we are. While Frick and Frack park it here,
你就进去然后"搞个发型" 好吗
you're gonna go in and get your hair "Did", ok?
跟贝克小姐说你要去小解 或者其他什么的
Tell Ma Barker you need to use the juanito, or whatever
然后像我们练习的那样快速开锁
and then pop the lock exactly like we practised.
- 明白 - 那么
- Got it. - So, uh,
你
you...
这小杂货铺是你开的 对吗
you run this little bodega over here, is that correct?
是神物店 有区别的
It's a botanica. There's a difference.
所以你是真诚的信徒
So you a true believer?
信什么
In what?
信你卖♥♥的那些破东西
In that shit you sell there.
生意看起来很不错
Business seems to be good.
对我来说只是些江湖骗术
It's all snake oil to me.
我不知道 很有趣的
I don't know, it's funny, you know the people
人们都从你那买♥♥那些破东西
buying that shit from you,
也许我疯了 不过我根本没把他们当人看
Call me crazy, I don't really consider them people at all.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我从不过问
I don't ask.
我只是赚他们的钱而已
I just take their money.
很好
Good.
需要帮忙吗 伙计
Can I help you, friend?
你的尾灯坏了
Broken tail light.
在这你是要为这吃罚单的
That will cost you around here.
让我修修
Let me fix that.
- 你不需要出来 先生 - 没事
- No need to get out, sir. - It's okay.
我得去看看
I have to see it.
伙计 我也是才知道的
Boy, that's news to me!
什么也逃不过我的眼睛
Nothing gets past me.
真的吗
Really?
我在找一对兄弟
Looking for a couple of brothers.
其中一个抢了阿库尼亚城的一家银行
One robbed a bank in Acunia.
- 见过他吗 - 没有
- Seen him? - No.
但我在找他们
But I've been looking.
很好
Good.
救命啊
Endejo!
我再也不需要这些东西了
Well I'm not gonna be needing this anymore.
我不想知道
I don't want to know.
教授 我想知道的东西
What I do want, Professor...
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表