剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
杀出个黎明 前情提要
我从来不商量 我只规范
I don't make arrangements. I regulate.
这里值三千三百万美元
This says 33 million dollars.
这里有个地方简直是特么人间天堂储藏地
Somewhere in here is the Shangri-fuckin'-la of stash houses.
你弟弟可能对那个感兴趣 要我说
Your brother might be onto it.
他正盯着一些更厉害的东西
You ask me, he's onto somethin' much worse.
是被活埋的
Buried alive.
一场世人前所未见的腥风血雨将会到来
A storm of blood shall come unlike anything the world has seen.
他们用债券来做什么
What are they doin' with the bonds?
但不管是什么 不是你能阻止的
But whatever it is, you can't stop it.
她们对你的传言不是开玩笑 是吗
They weren't kidding about you, were they?
哦
Yee-hoo-hoo.
喂 我们可以用这个的
Hey, we coulda used that.
这可真是货真价实的好东西
That was really, really something.
如果我刚才有点失控
You'll have to pardon me
你得原谅我
if I got a little carried away back there.
简直是额外享受
It's a bit like Christmas in July.
又要来
Uh, again?
我猜这就是为什么你外号♥叫种马
I guess that's why they call you a Sex Machine.
宝贝 我们还没到最高♥潮♥呢
Baby, we haven't even got to the money shot yet.
你说你要为我们找到线索
You said you were going to lead us to the blood.
现在呢
So?
为什么你花了这么长时间 教授
What's taking so long, Professor? Hmm?
我陷入困境了
I'm stuck.
你是说你陷在女人身上起不来了吗
You mean your cock's stuck inside this woman.
拜托 伙计 你必须得理解我迷恋这个 我才开荤
Come on, man. You gotta let me slide on this one. It's new.
才
New?
我很小的时候... 损伤了性功能
When I was kid... I lost my junk.
因为场冶炼事故
It was a smelting accident.
不然你以为我为什么
Why the hell you think I
这么多年都他妈的把枪放在那儿
wore that derringer down there all those years?
我说 想想看 谁会管自己叫种马
I mean, think about it. Who calls himself Sex Machine?
我是在心理补偿自己
I was overcompensating.
当我变成蛇妖后... 那玩意又长出来了
When I became a Culebro... it grew back!
你要怪我
You blame me?
我给她注射了毒液 伙计
I gave her my venom, homey.
好吧 听着 事情至少是这样
OK, look, OK, the bottom line is:
我们知道少了四张债券
we know that there's four bonds missing.
我... 我以为我不用那四张也能搞定
And... I thought I could solve it. Without 'em.
但是我做不到 我需要少的那些
But I can't. I need those missing pages.
那我猜我最好把它们找回来
Then I guess I'd better find 'em.
不 听着 等等...
No. Listen! Hold on...
伙计 你这是为什么
Aw, man, what'd you do that for?
集中注意力 教授
Focus, Professor.
我们的前途... 你的前途取决于它了
Our future... your future depends on it.
我听说过那些传说
I heard all the stories.
当时的警官把自己的名声搞得很糟
The Rangers made a bad name for themselves back then.
这也是为什么他们把那时称为过去的坏日子
That's why they call it the bad old days.
有时...
Sometimes...
即使是最恶劣的暴行也有它存在的空间
even the worst kind of brutality has its place.
那是什么样的情况
What place is that?
没有前途
Place of dead roads.
濒临地狱
Last stop before hell.
冈萨雷斯警官 我们检查了所有
Ranger Gonzalez, we have examined all five bodies
你在乱葬岗发现的五具尸体
you found at the mass grave.
我们确认了所有死者的膝盖
We confirmed that all their knees
都被相同的钝器打折
were broken with the same blunt instrument.
他们额头上的刻痕
And the depth of indentations on their foreheads
显示是被人类的指甲划下的
suggest the markings were made with a human fingernail.
八十七发现了另外一处乱葬岗
There was another mass grave found in eighty-seven.
也是髌骨被毁的移♥民♥ 也有同样的印记 整体情况一致
Same knee-capped migrants, symbols, the whole thing.
- 他们中有人反抗过吗 - 有
- Anyone put up a fight? - They did.
这一位受害者的指甲下面
Our vic has some of the
有一点杀人者的血
killer's blood underneath his fingernails.
可以给我们一点时间吗
Can you give us a second?
我想单独看一会儿这个受害人
I'd like some time with the victim.
可以
Right.
你不必这样做的
You don't have to do this.
斯考特陷入狂暴只是为了向他们证明自己
Scott went on a rampage just to prove himself to these people.
我想知道如何对付他们
And I would like to know how to fight them.
这是什么
What are those?
不记名债券
Bearer bonds.
杰科兄弟从蛇妖那儿偷来的
Stolen by the Geckos at the culebras' request.
塞斯想把它们给他前妻 不过被我截下来了
Seth tried to give them to his ex-wife, but I intercepted 'em.
那些毒蛇们拿到了其余的
Them vipers got the rest.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
我们血液融通的时候
Your brother showed 'em to me.
从你弟弟那儿看到的
When we traded blood.
蛇妖认为他们是某种古老血源的关键
Culebras think they're key to some ancient blood source.
或许他们和这个连环杀手有关系
Somehow, they're related to this serial killer.
好吧 这个听起来不大可靠
OK, that seems like a long shot.
是 或许吧 但是我师♥傅♥经常说...
Yeah, maybe. But my mentor used to say...
警官的职责就是直面不可言说的罪恶
'A Ranger's job is to look unspeakable evil in the eye...
而唾弃它
and spit.'
你师♥傅♥是谁
And who was that?
厄尔·麦格劳 传奇警官
Earl McGraw. A legend.
好吧 我怀疑厄尔·麦格劳有没有直面过蛇妖
Well, I doubt Earl McGraw ever had to look a culebra in the eye.
我... 我觉着这个方法对死人行不通
I... I don't think that's gonna work with a dead guy.
我不是对他的血感兴趣
Not his blood I'm interested in.
而是那个杀手留下的
The killer left behind some of his.
冈萨雷斯警官
Ranger Gonzalez?!
弗雷迪
Freddie!
弗雷迪
Freddie!
弗雷迪 弗雷迪 听得到我说话吗 你听得到吗
Freddie! Freddie, can you hear me? Can you hear me?
我看到他们死了
I saw 'em die,
我看到他们全死了
I saw 'em all die.
你可以不用来的
You can sit this one out.
真的 你应该好好休息
Really. You should get some rest.
我不需要休息 理查德
I don't need rest, Richard.
这对你有好处
This is gonna be good for you.
你干嘛要把这事告诉艾迪叔叔
Why did you even tell Uncle Eddie?
我们本可以自己想出别的计划的
We could've figured out some other play on our own,
那样我就跟我弟弟
and then I would've been done with my brother
和他那堆破事两清了
and all of his bullshit for good.
你不会想要和他两清的
You don't want to be done with him.
而他发现了些新东西 不是吗 塞斯
And he's onto something, Seth, OK?
我们只要能从这个毒枭的家底中分一杯羹
If we just get a piece of this cartel stash,
- 我们就够了 - 听我说
- then we are set. - Listen, listen to me.
- 你还是不明白 好吗 - 什么
- This is what you fail to understand, OK? - What?
我弟弟不是沾上了什么毒枭
My brother is not mixed up with a cartel.
比那... 严重多了
They are... much worse.
他们没有人性
These people are animals.
那就是你们之前为她大吵特吵的人
That's who you're all worked up about?
我说 她看起来不是那么坏啊 不是吗
I mean, she can't be that bad, right?
等着瞧吧
Just wait.
晚上好 伙计们 欢迎来到查尔 我是侍者托德
Evening guys, welcome to Char. I'm Todd.
关于菜单有什么疑问吗
Uh, any questions on the menu so far?
没 我要一份肋眼牛排 三分熟
Nope. I'm gonna have the ribeye. Medium rare.
前菜要牛排番茄和洋葱 配蒜香土豆泥
Beefsteak tomato and onion to start. Garlic mash on the side.
她要一份小份
She's gonna have the petit
菲力牛排 配梨子曼彻格奶酪沙拉
filet with the pear and manchego salad.
- 上菜快些 - 我不吃肉
- Make it skippy. - I don't eat meat.
- 什么 - 我不吃肉
- What? - Yeah, I don't eat meat.
那份沙拉就好
Uh, can I please have the salad.
配芦笋 蒸的
And asparagus on the side. Steamed.
不要黄油 谢谢
No butter, please.
你们要点什么
Um, what for you guys?
我们两个分一份大脊骨牛排 半熟的
We'll split the Porterhouse. Rare.
还有... 洋葱煎土豆
And, uh... Lyonnaise potatoes.
- 配沙拉吗 - 配红酒
- Salad with that? - Wine.
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表