剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
我 在你看起来像波查理罗吗
Do I... look like Poncharello to you?
你知道波查理罗是谁吗
Do you even know who Poncharello is?
知道 我知道 弗兰克·波查理罗是谁
Yes, I know who Frank Poncharello is.
Frank 波查理罗 1977年剧集CHiPs中一个著名警♥察♥人物
那你也知道他生活在一个理想世界
Then you know he lives in a fantasy
在那儿他只需要拿起无线电
world where he can just get on the radio and call out
来发布注意通告 因为在现实世界中
a Be On The Lookout. 'Cause in the real world,
注意通告是个麻烦事 从官僚体系方面说的话
a BOLO's a tricky thing, bureaucratically speaking.
就告诉他们那是辆被窃的货物
Just tell 'em that it's stolen merchandise.
我们只需要一点点关于那辆卡车的信息
Look, we just need a bead on the truck.
只需要你的人在发现它的时候打个电♥话♥给我们
Just have your boys give us a call when they spot it.
你还是需要一个嫌疑人
You still need a person of interest.
你们有嫌疑人吗
You got a person of interest?
本杰明富兰克林 和他的二十个兄弟
Benjamin Franklin. And about twenty of his brothers?
一百元美钞上印的是本杰明富兰克林 此处暗指百元美钞
对付官僚们得需要 三倍这个价钱
Bureaucrats are gonna need... three times that many.
我因为这么多年坐在巡逻车里
I got this deep-vein thrombosis
而得了静脉血栓
from sitting in patrol cars over the years.
这笔钱迟早能派上用场
That money is gonna come in handy.
我猜那些墨西哥产的华法林挺贵的
Think that Mexican Coumadin is worth a damn?
华法林 血液稀释类药物 用于溶栓
警长 我们很着急 所以 行个方便
Sheriff, we're in a bit of a rush, so... if you please.
你还是没回答我的问题
You still haven't answered my question.
你们是要从谁手里劫货
Who'd you steal it from?
这不能算劫货 对吧
It's not exactly stolen, okay?
这是 我们的货被劫了
It's a... delivery that got hijacked.
- 从谁手里 - 你不认识
- From whom? - Nobody you know...
也不会想认识的人 相信我
or want to know. Trust me.
你何不让我决定谁在我好友名单里
Now, why don't you let me decide who's on my friends list?
你现在想让我来谈了
You want me to talk now?
来吧
Please.
他们是从南边来的大头目
They're big players. From down south.
他们或许拥有制♥造♥你吃的
They probably own a piece of the
小药片的药厂
factory that makes those little pills of yours.
你不会想要惹上这些人
You don't wanna cross these people.
财阀
Cartel?
比那还大
So much bigger.
好吧 我还是继续和白人恶魔站一边吧
Well... I'll just stick with the white devils.
至少是我认识的恶魔
That's the devil I know.
我们走吧
Vámonos.
你不可能这样一直把我关在冷的地方
You can't keep me in the cold forever.
走着瞧
Watch me.
我好像已经瞧够了
I guess I was already...
我跟你在一起的时候那么冷
so frigid when I was with you.
你也就这点本事了 卡利托斯
You had so little to offer, Carlitos.
请赐予我们力量 好让我们熬过苦难
尊贵的女神
请保佑我们这些迷失的女孩
在最黑暗的时候救我们于水火
你不认得这个地方么
You don't know this place?
这些年来
All those years...
我称你为女神
I called you diosa.
你的传说远播
Your legend grew.
鲜血的收集者
The Blood Gatherer.
死亡女神
The Mistress of the Macabre...
当整个世界颠倒之时
When the world turns upside down,
她将世界恢复秩序
she sets it right.
我要吸她血的那个人 叫什么名字
What was her name? The one that I was going to feed on.
啊 帕洛玛 对了
Ah, Paloma. Yeah.
她相信这些
She believed.
跟很多人一样
Like so many others...
即使那些和我们不一样的人也如此
even those who are not like us.
全心全意的忠实于你
Completely and utterly devoted to you...
而你甚至都不看他们一眼
and you won't even look at them.
看看他们
Look at them.
看啊
Look.
你不是个怪物
You're not a monster.
你是女神
You're a goddess.
我在找一个杀手
I'm lookin' for a killer.
我在一个乱葬坑里找到这些尸体
I found these bodies in a mass grave.
可能是蛇妖埋在那里的
Probably put there by a culebra.
这些你都不知道 即使这些符号♥也不知道
None of these mean anything to you. Not even the symbol.
嗯
Hmm.
那这个呢
What about that?
阿兹特克高尔夫俱乐部
Aztec golf club?
我在古抄本上找到的
Found it in the Codex.
这个边缘有黑曜石的牙齿
It's got obsidian teeth along the edge.
我觉得这个杀手在把死者活埋之前
I think the killer used it to hobble the people
用这个使他们失去行动能力
right before they were buried alive.
你说的这些高洁丝什么的
You keep talking about this Kotex.
Kotex 高洁丝 卫生巾品牌
听着像 凯特的问题
That sounds like a... A Kate question.
- 你知道这是谁么 - 那是个熟♥女♥
- You know who this is? - That is a MILF.
这是我的妻子和女儿
It's my wife and daughter.
性♥爱♥机器跑到我家来
Sex Machine came to my house
差点把他们都杀了
and almost killed them both.
他想要古抄本 为什么
He wanted the Codex. Why?
斯考特 求你了 他想问什么你就回答吧
Scott, please. Please, just tell him everything he wants to know.
求你了
Please.
坦纳什么都不是好嘛
Look, Tanner's nothing, all right?
他就是个菜鸟 想要给老板留下好印象
He's a newb. He's just trying to impress the boss.
老板 什么老板
Boss? What boss?
这就是你杀了杰西卡的原因
That's why you killed Jessica.
就为了当个投名状什么的
Some kind of initiation.
我可没那么说过
I never said that.
好吧 等一下 什么老板
Okay, wait a second. What boss?
是九王 马尔瓦多是其中之一
There's nine Lords, man. Malvado's one of them.
我还没见过其他几个 但是我听说
I haven't met the other ones, but from what I've heard,
他们有同墨西哥到德州的一整条地下运输链
they got a nice little mafia that runs from Mexico to Texas.
我就知道这些
That's all that I know.
除非你用什么黑曜石砸我的头
Unless you wanna whack me on the head with some obsidian.
嗯
Hmm.
这老兄要疯啊
Dude is crazy as fuck.
你怎么就不能别对抗他呢
Why don't you just stop fighting him?
还有别跟我对抗了
And stop fighting me.
你也不要想着救我了
Stop trying to save me.
你是我弟弟而且我爱你
You are my brother and I love you.
你是在浪费时间
You're wasting your time.
真爱是要去爱不可爱的人
True love is loving the unlovable.
那是什么
What is that?
黑曜石 黑暗之镜
Obsidian. The dark mirror.
是你自找的
You asked for it.
那些债券 被杰考兄弟从你这里偷走的
The bonds. You had los Geckos steal them for you.
一场世人前所未见的
And a storm of blood shall
腥风血雨将会到来
come unlike anything the world has seen,
它将熄灭我们的渴望
and it will quench our thirst.
兰杰 冈萨雷斯 你还好吧 怎么了
Ranger Gonzalez, are you all right? What happened?
我见到他老板了
I met his boss.
他们用债券来干什么
What are they doin' with the bonds?
好像是当地图什么的 我就知道这些
Some kinda map. That's all I know.
他们提到了什么腥风血雨
They said something about a storm of blood.
什么腥风血雨
What storm of blood?
不知道
Don't know.
但不管是什么
But whatever it is,
不是你能阻止的
you can't stop it.
他们膜拜你 你却拒绝他们
They worship you, and you turn them away.
- 他们迷失了 - 别反抗
- They're lost. - Stop fighting it.
- 我从来没想要当女神 - 那就告诉他们
- I never asked to be a diosa. - Then tell them.
各位
Pueblo!
向大家介绍一下你们饥饿和悲惨的根源
I present to you the cause of your hunger and misery.
你们的女神
Tu diosa!
就这样么
That's it?
你们愿意费力去向她祈祷么
You like wasting your breath praying to her?
救救我 最敬爱的母亲
我不能帮助这些人
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表