剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
shoot me and take everything I've worked for,
我现在挺好 谢谢
I'm okay. Thanks.
他给了你什么好处
What did he offer you?
- 放开她 好吗 - 现在不行 斯考特
- Let her go, okay? - Not now, Scott.
他想独吞这口井
He wants the well for himself.
所以他为此背叛了所有人
And he betrayed everyone for it.
如果我们清空这口井 马尔瓦多会得到他想要的一切
If this thing finishes pumping, Malvado gets everything he wants.
这血将不再属于你或者他或者任何一个人
This blood doesn't belong to you or him or anybody.
- 它将属于斯考特这样的蛇妖 - 她没说错
- It belongs to culebras like Scott. - She's right about that.
除非你现在停下抽井 否则所有人都什么也得不到
Nobody's gonna get anything unless you stop that pump right now.
- 凯特 不要 - 不
- Kate, don't! - No!
斯考特
Scott?
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表