剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
你知道 也许
You know, maybe...
- 也许 他是对的 - 什么对的
- Maybe he's not wrong. - About what?
他关于血井的看法似乎有些道理
About the blood well not being such a bad idea.
它能使蛇妖们不再杀戮
It could keep the culebras from killing.
你不是真的相信他说的话 对吗
You don't seriously believe anything he says, do you?
不是 我只是想找一个给斯考特进食的方式
No, I've been trying to find a way for Scott to feed
而不是从墨西哥开始杀戮
without killing ever since Mexico.
这可能是他重生的机会
This could be his second chance.
那那些他杀掉的小孩呢
What about those kids he killed?
他们有重生的机会吗
Do they get a second chance?
该死的 把债券给我
Give me the goddamn bonds!
加油
Come on!
我来了 我的小猪们
I'm coming, my little piggies!
我要自己做一份猪肉大餐
And I'm gonna make myself some chicharron de rinche!
我们走
Let's go!
去抓住他们
Go get 'em, cabro!
凯特 快回来
Kate! Get back here!
他们很虚弱 追不上我们的
They're too weak and hungry, they can't follow us.
快来
Come on!
等一下
Stop!
你要干嘛
What are you doin'?
把债券给我
Give me the bonds.
你不会开枪的
You're not gonna shoot.
听着 我知道抛开家人很难
Look, I know it's hard to let family go.
快把债券给我
Just give me the bonds,
不然 我发誓下一枪会打在你的膝盖骨上
or I swear to God the next one goes in your kneecap.
现在 把自己拷在卡车旁 然后把钥匙丢给我
Now, cuff yourself to the truck and throw me the keys.
快做
Do it.
- 你正犯下一个严重的错误 - 不
- You're making a huge mistake. - No.
我正弥补一个错误
I am making up for one.
斯考特
Scott?
斯考特
Scott.
如果爸爸能看到你现在这样
Boy, if Dad could see you now.
我在按他说的做
I am doing what he asked me to do.
我想帮你
I'm trying to help you.
我知道你要那个债券
I know you want the bonds.
- 我可以给你 - 你为什么要这样做
- I can give them to you. - And why would you do that?
你没在听吗
Were you not listening?
那个血能满足你去杀人的欲望
That blood could satisfy your need to kill.
如果 我喜欢杀人呢
And what if I like to kill?
你真喜欢吗
Do you?
条件是什么
Look, what's the catch?
让弗雷迪离开
You let Freddie go.
我跟你走
And I get to come with you
我会帮你度过这一切
and help you through this.
你疯了吗 你竟然相信卡洛斯
Are you out of your mind? You seriously trust that Carlos
他只要找到机会就会吃了你的
won't just eat you the first chance he gets?
我不相信他
I don't trust him.
我相信你
I trust you.
我知道你会保护我的 斯考特
I know you'll protect me, Scott.
你怎么让塞斯同意你的方案的
How did you get Seth to give you the plans, anyway?
这么说吧 我说服了他
Let's just say I convinced him.
打扮得有点过了 你不觉得吗
It's a little fancy, don't you think?
我正努力呢
I'm workin'.
听着
Hey, listen.
我能抱歉勉强你干这种事
I'm sorry I had to twist your arm about all this.
你说什么呢
What, are you kiddin'?
原来的我回来了
I'm back!
但如果你像上次那样玩我一次 我会杀了你
But if you ever try anything like that again, I'll kill ya.
注意 听着
Come on! Listen!
- 有什么能帮你吗 朋友 - 是的
- Can I help you, my friend? - Yeah...
我只是有点"放松" 我想找个厕所
I just got all "Discombooberated." I was lookin' for the loo.
- 这边走 大爷 - 好
- Back this way, abuelo. - Ah.
我数了有十八个员工
I counted 18 employees.
在维修车间还有七个
Plus seven more at the repair shop.
他们肯定把钱款放在哪了
That's gotta be where they unload the loot.
现在这样 他们把所有的东西都藏在了地下
Knowin' this outfit, they stash everything underground.
这就解释了为什么厨房♥旁的
That explains the elevator
电梯上有个向下的按钮
with the down button back by the kitchen.
- 他们来回进出 - 用卡车
- It's a tango. - In and out with a truck.
你想用吉姆·布朗的风格么
You wanna Jim Brown the place?
Jim Brown 美国球员
我觉着弗莱德·威廉姆森风格更好
I'm thinkin' more Fred Williamson.
你小子总是这么善于规划
You always could plan a job, kid.
无论何时 只要塞斯一句话
Yeah, you mean, whenever Seth would let me.
给你带了个纪念品
Bought you a souvenir.
哎呀呀
Aw, shucks.
此生最爱 夫复何求啊
It's everything I ever wanted.
每个人心里都有个香格里拉
Everybody needs their Shangri-La, kid.
- 看过YouTube视频吗 - YouTube
- You ever see that YouTube video? - YouTube?
- 怎么 你现在还看起YouTube了 - 是啊
- What, are you watching YouTube now? - Yes, I am.
那里面有这么个视频
And they got this one,
说的是只狗 它在马路上横冲直撞
shows this dog, he runs right out in traffic,
跑到高速公路上了
right out in the middle of the freeway,
为了不撞死那只狗
cars and trucks comin' from every angle,
所有车辆各种躲闪
just to save the other dog's life.
YouTube是用来自♥慰♥的虫洞
Okay, YouTube is a masturbatory wormhole.
这个故事的主题在于
The point of the story is...
他为了救他的伙伴不惜一切代价
... he does whatever it takes to save his pal.
其他一切都不及他分毫
Like nothin' else in the world matters.
没有什么
Nothin'.
无论塞斯和里奇发生了什么
Whatever happened to that Seth and Richie?
你知道他是不会接的
You know he's not going to answer, right?
他知道你背叛了他
He knows you betrayed him.
我会和他好好谈谈的
I'll talk some sense into him,
告诉他我们能做到
all right? Show him we can all do this.
你真的以为你能
You really think you can
和他从此幸福地生活在一起吗
live happily ever after with him, don't you?
我可以去试试
I can sure as hell try.
- 你好 - 塞斯 塞斯
- Yeah. - Seth?! Seth.
- 听我说 - 没关系的 我知道你为的什么
- Hey, listen to me. - It's okay. I know why you did it.
艾迪叔叔家见
Just meet me back at Uncle Eddie's.
好的 我马上去
Okay, you got it.
总算来了
Finally.
露西 我回来了
Lucy, I'm home.
- 你怎么找到这来的 - 你不知道啊
- How did you find this place? - Oh, you didn't know?
里奇开车的时候就爱讲话
Richie gets chatty in car rides.
先是他
First him,
现在轮到我艾迪叔叔了
now my Uncle Eddie?
你♥他♥妈♥的到底什么毛病
What the fuck is it with you?
干嘛非得和我家人过不去
Why do you keep messing with my family?
有人说这是命运
I think they call it destiny.
那我只能说这是你自找的
Then I guess you had this coming.
- 怎么回事 - 你开什么玩笑
- What the hell's this? - Are you kidding me?
- 看我不宰了你 - 都给我住手
- I will fucking kill you! - Hey, guys. Hey!
该死的 都给我住手 滚那边去 滚那边去
Goddamn it! Knock it off! Get over there! Get over there!
你们谁要是先动手
First one to move, I swear
我保证打得他满地找牙 你
to God I'll knock you on your ass. You...
你们真是太不可理喻了 混♥蛋♥
You guys are unbelievable, you know that?
我找像这样的活找了多少年
I've been lookin' for a job like this for years.
你们俩混球就这么蹦出来
And you two punks show up
弄这么一出"踢人出局"
outta nowhere and run roughshod all over it
给我搅得一团糟
with all this "Get outta my sandbox" Bullshit?
知道你们像什么吗 你们就像
You know what you're like? You're like...
小白鼠
those lab rats.
只知道为了吃糖而按按钮的小白鼠
You know, the lab rats that push the button for the candy,
不停的按呀按
they just keep pushin' again and again.
从不管任何人任何事
They don't give a shit about anybody or anything!
这活计是我的绝笔
This job is my swan song,
我的收山之作
my masterpiece.
只要我把它完成了
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表