剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
我们该炸烂的 是卡洛斯
We blow anything to hell, it's gotta be Carlos.
我可以跟他谈谈
I can talk to him.
他才不会听你的
like he's gonna listen to you.
我转化的他 他会听的
I made him. He'll listen.
- 我还是觉得应该炸了 - 不行
- I still say we blow it up. - No.
- 我们要把它偷来 - 偷来
- No, we steal it. - Steal it?
是的 来场真真正正的卡车劫案
Yeah. An honest-to-goodness truck heist.
说穿了就是跟你一起偷 对不对
It's all about stealing with you, isn't it?
那我怎么办 我一直就是贼
What can I say? I'm consistent.
我不能就这么炸了不然这里的
We can't just blow it up or all the bloods in bloodville
吸血鬼们要开始吃人了
are gonna start feeding on these fine folks right here.
你还是去找他谈 分散他的注意力
You still go talk to him. You distract him
- 我们趁机抢油罐车 - 你要保证不乱动那些血
- While we hijack the tanker. - And you gotta keep it contained.
等到时候再开龙头
You open the spigot when it's time.
- 这可不是吸血狂欢 - 我觉得行
- This ain't a feeding frenzy. - I like it.
真的么 就这样
Really? Just like that.
- 这个有道理 - 最好是有道理
- It makes sense. - It better.
因为他来了
'cause here he comes.
他在干什么呢
what the hell is he doin'?
他又不傻 知道我在等他
Well, he's not stupid, he knows I'm expecting him.
油罐车在哪里
Where's the tanker?
肯定不远 那可是他的王牌
It's gotta be close. It's his ace.
咱们去找到然后拿走 我去对付卡洛斯
Let's go find it and take it. I'll take care of Carlos.
- 确定能说服他 - 我讲话很有技巧
- Make sure he listens. - I have a way with words.
等一切结束了 我就让你做王后
When this is over, I'm going to make you my queen.
你不是第一个要让我做王后的王了
You know, you're not the first king to offer me that.
马克西米连配不上你
Maximiliano didn't deserve your venom.
而且我也对权位没兴趣
And I've never been one for crowns.
- 但这是不一样的 - 我跟你说
- But this is different. - I'll tell you what.
如果一切成功了
If you make it through this,
我可能不会离开你
I might actually stick around.
停车
Hold on.
收到
Copy that.
等下 我来处理
Wait. I got this.
我要发信♥号♥♥ 就他们上
If I signal, call them in.
女神
Diosa.
如果你是欢迎委员会的
If you're the welcome committee,
我已经感受到家的温暖了
I already feel at home.
- 我只是想跟你谈谈 - 有什么好谈的
- I just want to talk to you. - What's there to talk about?
我手上有货
I've got the goods.
客户在你手上
And you've got the clients.
我们应该站在顶峰的
Our people belong on top.
我将指点他们的前程
And I'm going to show them the way.
你得先得到他们才行
You have to get to them first.
还不到时候
Not yet.
赶紧了结了完事 真受够你们了
Let's just get this over with. I'm done with you people.
哦 又说"你们"了
Oh! "You people." This again.
我说的不是蛇妖 理查德
I'm not talking about snakes, Richard.
我说的是背后捅刀子的人们
I'm talking about people that stab you in the back
- 跟你说是为你好 - 你是说索尼娅
- And tell you it's for your own good. - You mean like Sonja?
不 我是说你
No, I mean like you.
凯特信任你 为什么你♥他♥妈♥还这么干
Kate trusted you. Why the hell are you doin' all this?
因为我的一生都笼罩在一个
Because all my life I've been the
以你的名字开头的词语下面
second half of a sentence that always starts with you.
怎么了 你发现什么了
what? You got something?
我以为你回来的时候
I thought you'd be back
会穿着比基尼服侍马尔瓦多的
in your bikini turning tricks for Malvado.
他被我开膛了
I gutted him.
你也会和他下场一样
Like I'm gonna gut you.
这是怎么了
What's going on out there?
我♥操♥
Motherfucker!
理查德在哪 他在哪
Where's Richard? Huh? Where is he?
哦 你这个滑头的小贱♥人♥
Oh, you sneaky little bitch.
好的 各位 动手
All right, gentlemen. Bring it.
你以为自己要干什么 小子
What the hell do you think you're doin', boy?
嘘 你中埋伏了
Shh. You're bein' ambushed.
- 理查德 理查德 - 快追
- Richard. Richard! - Just go!
死到临头了 小杰科
Time to die, little Gecko.
你准备好了么
You ready for this?
大家都冷静
Everybody, calm down.
你真是自不量力 小子
You're out of your league, pal.
切腹自尽吧 傻♥逼♥
Try a little hara-kiri, asshole.
把车停下
Stop the truck.
- 斯考特 - 别这样
- Scott? - Don't do this.
这不是她想看到的
This isn't what she would've wanted.
停车 混♥蛋♥
Stop the truck,cabron!
我要弄死你 贱♥人♥
I will fuck you up, bitch.
他妈的 斯考特 你不欠那个傻♥逼♥什么
Goddamn it, Scott! You don't owe this asshole anything!
我欠她的
I owe her.
欢迎来到水手刀杰德
Welcome to Jacknife Jeds.
你们可以过来 尝一尝
Now, you may have come here for a... A little bite,
舞台上的人可以稍微小酌两口
Maybe a little hoochie-cooch on the dance floor,
不过现在
But now...
表演开始
Now, the show begins!
自己去进食吧
Feed yourselves.
然后为咱们的客人们尽情表演
And then, let's show our guests a good time.
音乐家们
Maestros...
来点劲爆的音乐怎么样
How about a little mood music?
妈的
Holy shit.
他来了
There he is.
- 又回到台上了 - 我们把油罐打开吧
- Back on stage. - Let's pull the plug.
不能从那边
Not through there.
搞定两个 还有一窝
Two down, a shit-ton to go.
- 你的胆子带了么 - 扎得紧紧的
- Got your balls on? - Screwed on tight.
等一下 我的宝贝
Wait, my baby! Leave that thing!
别要那个了 我再给你买♥♥个
I'll buy you another one!
你的服务很差劲
Service sucked anyway.
你知道我是谁么
Do you know who I am?
我们来对付卡洛斯的 老实呆着
We're here for Carlos. Stay down.
你以为自己能去哪里
Where do you think you're going?
不好意思 你♥他♥妈♥谁啊
I'm sorry, who the fuck are you?
我是杀掉女王的那个人
I'm the one who kills the queen.
那是我的女人
That's my girl!
那两个都是
Both of my girls.
我能怎么说呢 桃花运太旺
What can I say? I'm lucky in love.
他根本就不在乎你
He doesn't give a shit about you.
你就是个他干腻了就扔的货
You're just someone to fuck until he gets tired of it.
你实在是想多了 姑娘
You got a serious complejo, mija.
我想干谁就干谁
I fuck who I want.
只不过现在 赶上了卡洛斯
And right now, it happens to be Carlos.
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
欢迎加入 美女
Welcome to the club, peaches.
啊 好精彩的表演 真的
Ah... What a show. For reals.
- 我们还有最后一曲没跳 - 我们
- We got one last tango for you. - We?
你真的那么思念你弟弟么
Did you really miss your brother that much?
凯特小姐可是因为他才死的
Little miss Kate is dead because of him.
不许说她的名字
Don't say her name.
谢谢你们 晚上还 我们很开心
Thank you! Good night! We're chingon!
嘿 理查德 用不用我帮你把问题解决了
Hey, Richard. How 'bout I solve the problem for you.
没有大哥来压制你了
No more brother to boss you around.
放开他
Let him go.
为什么他没烧着了
Why isn't he burning up?
女神 真是意外
Diosa. Surprise, surprise.
我走出了迷宫 看来得到了不少东西
I beat the labyrinth, and it gave me so much more in return.
我们得烧死他
We should burn him.
不行 他恢复的太快了
We can't. He'll heal way too fast.
我们得再找别的办法
We've gotta find another way.
用古代的办法怎么样
How about the ancient way?
我还是更喜欢堪萨斯城的方法
I prefer the kansas city way.
到了那天 两兄弟得势 把他大卸八块
Back in the day, guys got outta line, they'd chop 'em up,
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表