剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
Well, it was working until you showed up.
把你带上楼的那个人呢
Where's the guy who took you upstairs?
和她在一起
With her.
我并没察觉直到我看到了她
It wasn't until I actually saw her,
看到了她有多么完美
saw how absolutely perfect she was,
然后我就明白了
that I knew.
对如此女孩做出如此残忍♥肮脏的事情
Such a cruel and ugly thing to do to a little girl.
这他妈怎么回事
What the hell is that?
把这儿搞定 带她们走
Wrap this up. Get 'em out of here.
请进
Come in.
嗨
Hey.
有些 呃
So there's some, uh,
你失散多时的老朋友在梳妆台旁边
long-lost friends of yours out by the dresser.
很多老人头
Bunch of guys named Benjamin.
美元百元纸币上印的是本杰明富兰克林的头像
这样我们就可以顺利开张了 是吗
That squares us away, then, huh?
对 对 差不多了
Yeah, yeah. Pretty much.
听着 还有一件事
Listen, one more thing, though.
说吧
What's that?
谢谢你
Thank you.
我从没向你道谢过
I never said thank you
谢谢你把我从墨西哥那个泥沼中拉出来
for pulling me out of that hole down south.
不客气
You're welcome.
好的
Okay.
喂
Hey.
我们之间呢
What is it about us?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我只是感觉似乎
I just feel like
我们就差一句再见了
all we ever do is say goodbye.
我觉着不一定要结束 你知道的 也可以
Guess this doesn't have to be the end. You know, it...
是一个开端
could be the beginning of a...
开始我们的商业安排
business arrangement.
嗨 索尼娅 听着 有些事
Hey, Sonja, listen, there's, uh...
有些事我得告诉你
there's something I need to talk to you about.
怎么了
What's wrong?
怎么了
What's wrong...
你死定了
is you're dead.
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表