剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
- Seth. - Yeah?
- 你为什么帮我 - 你入侵了我大脑 忘了
- Why did you help me? - You got in my head, remember?
所以 我的钱不见了 我那杀千刀的弟弟把咱们出♥卖♥♥♥了
Then, my money was gone, my goddamn brother sold us out.
我不知道 就感觉这么做是对的
I don't know, it seemed like the right thing to do.
你总是做对的事
You always do the right thing?
呃 那个 外面还有三千三百万的"对的事"
Yeah, well, there's about 33 million right things
等着我去做呢 所以失陪了
Waitin' out there for me, so if you'll excuse me.
这边走 美女
Right this way,seanor.
- 你怎么回事 - 走你的 老兄
- What's your problem? - You keep going, big guy, okay?
- 该干啥干啥去 - 这是我的晚饭
- Do what you gotta do. - That was my dinner.
这里不是捕食场所
This ain't no feeding ground.
谁说的
Says who?
你可以随便出现 这些都是你的人
Feel free to step in here any time. These are your people.
不 塞斯 我杀了马尔瓦多所以
No, Seth. I killed Malvado so
他们谁都不用怕 包括我
they could be free from everyone, including me.
这还真是挺贴心的 缩头龟
That's a real nice sentiment, evita.
不过我们要不赶紧动手的话
But if we don't do something real quick,
这里情况会很混乱
It's gonna get real messy in here.
他说的没错
He's right.
首领说要有新老板了 帅哥
El jefe said there'd be a new boss, sugar.
你弟弟
Your brother.
他应该把晚餐带回来
He's supposed to bring home dinner.
你确定我们能得到晚餐么
You gonna make sure we get that?
为什么不去问问老板本人
Why don't we ask the boss himself.
我们要谈谈
We gotta talk.
你要死了就没法谈了
Can't talk if you're dead.
杀了我 大家一起死
Kill me, and we're all dead.
- 你不该怎么做 - 她的理由很充分
- You don't want do this. - She's got good reason to.
So do I.
保护你们的王
- 大错特错 - 看看你啊 弟弟
- Big mistake. - Oh, look at you, brother.
挺有魅力 真跟老板一样了
Snake-charmin' like a boss.
像我刚杀的那个
Like the one that I just killed.
进食的时间要到了 我保证
feeding time is coming. I promise.
首先 我们要杀掉一个老对手
First, we have to kill an old enemy.
- 卡利托斯 - 我们会准备的
- Carlitos. - We'll be ready.
好的 我们在办公室等着
Good. We'll be in my office.
哦 老天 我要重新布置这里
Oh, man. I gotta remodel this place.
- 如果你要在这待那么久 - 他不会
- If you're around that long. - He won't be.
你们都搞错了
You've got it all wrong.
我已经给你安排好了去王国
I had you set up in El Rey.
你应该已经能走在阳光下了
You should be walking in the sun by now.
我只是想还你自♥由♥
I just tried to set you free.
还有你 不是把钱都给你了么
And you... Didn't I make you rich?
是啊 好让我不碍事
Yeah, to get me out of the way.
不然你怎么能攀上顶峰呢
I mean,how else could you ever make it to the top?
跟那个没有关系 兄弟 我是被任命的
That's got nothing to do with it, brother. Shit was ordained.
天呐 事到如今
Jesus Christ, are you so far
你还没看出来这什么情况么
gone that you can't see this for what it is?
你不是什么王 理查德 就是个小头目而已
You're not fucking neo, Richard. You're a mid-boss.
这一切都是一场杂耍而已
All of this is just a racket.
可能吧 那也是我的杂耍
Maybe, but it's my racket.
而且我绝对不会让他落在卡洛斯手上
And I sure as hell ain't gonna lose it to Carlos.
我们怎么知道你没跟他也有交易
And how do we know you're not making a deal with him, too?
因为他杀了凯特
Because he killed Kate.
- 他什么 - 她死了
- He what? - She's gone.
我跟你说过在达拉斯我最喜欢的那个小酒馆么
Did I ever tell you about that bistro that I love in Dallas?
他们做的油封鸭腿入口即化
They make this duck confit that absolutely melts in your mouth.
肉是入口即化 但是鸭皮却是脆的
Well, the inside does, 'cause the crispy skin, I mean...
我每次去 都点相同的酒
And every time I go, I order the same bottle.
1918年的拉菲
A 1918 Lafite.
你知道那瓶酒他们收多少钱么
You know how much they charge for that?
一万美元
Ten thousand American dollars.
但是有这样一件事 上次我去
But here's the thing. Last time I went,
一个人坐在我旁边的桌上
There was a guy sitting at the table next to me.
他看我走到自己的座位上 你知道他跟我说什么吗
He saw me walking up to mine, and you know what he said to me?
他说 不好意思 小伙子
He says, "scuse me, son.
帮我拿一瓶气泡水
How 'bout you top off my
然后再给我老婆拿个面包
perrier and get some of that bread for my wife?"
那个傻♥逼♥把我当跑堂的了
That piece of shit took me for his busboy.
所以你就因为他不知道
So you're pissed that he
你是另外一个有钱的喝好酒的
didn't know you were just another rich asshole
混♥蛋♥而生气了
that drinks expensive wine?
我不止喝它
I don't just drink it.
那酒装瓶的时候我也在场
I was there when they bottled it.
你也能一直跨越百年
And you can be there a hundred years from now, too.
那就是我要教你的
And that's what I'm trying to teach you.
我们都跨越大洋来寻找自己 为了什么
We both crossed an ocean to find ourselves, and for what?
不做原本的自己么
To not be who we are?
我能看清♥真♥实的你 斯考特
I see the real you, Scott.
但是你不能认清自己是谁的话
But until you see yourself for who you are,
就永远不能成为男子汉
You will never be your own man.
他是我姐姐 混♥蛋♥
She was my sister, asshole.
又不是亲生的
You were adopted.
该走了
Time to go.
凯特以为自己能救斯考特
Kate thought that she could save Scott.
我本来有计划的 但是她吓坏了
I had a plan, but she panicked.
她去那干什么
What was she doing there?
我需要她帮我找到血井
I needed her to find the blood well.
什么东西
The what?
圣血 那个是真的
Santa sangre. It's real.
就跟你不信似的
like you wouldn't believe.
这种血对蛇妖来说像毒品一样
This blood is like culebra crack,
卡洛斯已经蓄势待发
And Carlos has gone full manson.
如果他把血带到这来 把我的人争取过去
If he gets it here, and gets my people on his side,
楼上那个破酒馆就会变成天堂之路了
That honky-tonk upstairs is gonna turn into cielo drive.
你利用了她
You used her.
你利用了她 害她被杀了
You used her, and you got her killed.
我利用她
I used her?
你在墨西哥的嗑药小痞子的日常又是怎样呢
What about your little drugstore cowboy routine in mexico?
让他走吧 他是对的
let him go. He's right.
卡洛斯要来了 我们不能让他赢
Carlos is coming, and we can't let him win.
- 谁让你说了算的 - 你被活埋过么
- Who the hell put you in charge? - You ever been buried alive?
相信我 缺氧不会让人完蛋
Trust me, it's not the lack of air that gets you.
但是发疯会要了人的命
It's the crazy that sets in.
想象一下一千个人的鲜血被同时埋入地下
Imagine the blood of a thousand souls buried at once.
- 那就是卡洛斯手里的东西 - 像鸦♥片♥一样
- That's what Carlos has. - Opium for the people.
他像宗教一样将其散布 你们都看到了
And he's selling it like it's religion. Y'all have seen it.
他会去找那些被当做二等公民的蛇妖们
He's tired of culebras being treated like second-class citizens.
只要那些蛇妖对他的血上瘾
Once those culebras get on his juice,
他就会到下一个地方 再下一个地方
He'll move on to the next town, and the next.
连绵不绝
And so on, and so on...
直到全部征服
Conquistador till the end.
老板 让我来开车吧
Boss, let me drive the rig.
你开吧 爱卿
Have at it,vasallo.
好的 我的新玩具去哪了
All right, where did my new toy go?
杀了他
Kill him!
你迷路了 教授
You've lost your way,profesor.
我不是喝饮料的人
I'm not the one that drinks the kool-aid.
我是倒饮料的那个
I'm the one that pours it.
是么
Really?
还有人么
Any takers?
混♥蛋♥ 好吧
Assholes. Fine.
你们都想跟着这个疯子 就请便 但是要知道
You wanna follow this lunatic,be my guest.But know this.
我利用这些血的办法
What he's gonna do with this blood is pedestrian
可不像他那么没创意
Compared to what I would have done with it.
我在地狱等你们这些混♥蛋♥
I'll see you assholes in xibalba.
都站着干什么
- 你有什么高见 - 我们怎么阻止他
- so what's your brilliant idea? - How do we stop him?
找辆卡车 撞那个油罐车 把它炸烂
Grab a truck, ram the tanker, blow it to hell.
我也想过 但是
I thought about that, but my
我的人需要那个血 就算有一点也行
peeps need that blood, even if it's in small doses.
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表