剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
No, no, no, no.
这就是为什么家族生意行不通
And this is why the family business doesn't work.
因为家族里的人都是疯子
Because families are crazy.
你才是疯子
You're crazy.
你不能这么做
You can't do this.
就等着我去跟纽约告状吧
Wait till I tell New York about this.
还闹叛变是吧
Fucking mutiny?
他们会割了你的眼球
They'll chop your eyeballs out.
纽约知道
New York knows.
是吗
Yeah.
天呐 我的小心脏
Oh, geez, my heart!
我要杀了你
I'm gonna kill you!
你个纯种意大利人♥渣♥
You-- you full-blooded Italian piece of shit!
你个人♥渣♥
You piece of shit!
不 你...我花钱雇的你 你居然...
No! No... You... I pay you. You...
先生 你动作轻点
Oh, now you just hold your horses, sir!
我的脖子 我颈椎不好
My-my, my neck, I've got a bad neck!
乔斯托
Josto!
密苏里州
他们逼我招供的
They made me tell them.
我不想跟你说话
I'm not talking to you.
你没必要这么刻薄
You don't have to be mean.
我可以这么说 打我从娘胎出生起
I've had, and I don't mind saying, as hard a 24 hours
我就没经历过这么难受的一天
as has ever been had on god's green earth.
你觉得现在是怎么回事
What do you think's happening right now?
-你害死了我们 -我说了实话
- You killed us. - I told the truth.
你现在才说 现在
Now you tell the truth? Now?!
那我说帮我爸的时候呢
How about when I said help with my dad,
你怎么不告诉我你是个疯婆子
why didn't you tell me you were a demented hag?
别这么说
Don't say that.
疯婆子
Hag.
-疯婆子 -你 我说了别说了
- Hag! Hag! - You! I said don't say that!
疯婆子
Hag!
疯婆子
Hag!
住手
Cut it out.
我犯了错 好吗
Hey, I made some mistakes, okay?
但我不知道
But I didn't know about...
你不必这么做
You don't have to do this.
杀戮还不够吗
Hasn't there been enough killing?
等等
Wait.
你是认真问的
That a serious question?
听我说
Listen to me.
到此为止了 他们逼我们做的事
This is it-- what they make us do.
我们是老乡
We're paisan.
拜托
Come on.
我们改名换姓
We-we change our names.
我们互相蚕食 然后遗忘
We eat each other. We forget.
为什么
For what?
你不懂吗 乔
Don't you get it, Joe?
这就像一部梯子 但通向死路
This is a ladder, but there's nowhere to go.
不
Nah.
还有遗愿吗
Any last requests?
有 你能先杀他吗 我好看着
Yeah, c-can you shoot him first so I can watch?
什么
What?
来吧 姑娘们
Come on, girls.
在这等着
Wait here.
撒切尔
Satchel.
撒切尔
Satchel.
爸
Dad?
宝贝 宝贝
Babe! Babe!
宝贝
Babe!
艾佩克斯自动售货机公♥司♥
冷藏库
西部汽车
都原谅了
So, all is forgiven?
接着聊生意
Back to business.
我对协议有些调整
I have a few small adjustments to the deal.
调整
Adjustments?
没什么的
Oh, it's nothing.
一些细节
A few details.
艾巴·维奥兰特
开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
这可是我们一半的生意
This is half our business.
你想拿走我们一半的生意
You want to take half our business?
我们约定好了
We had a deal.
在公园
In the park.
-我们约定好了 -拜托冷静点
- We made a deal! - Please, be calm.
这只是新计划的一部分
This is just part of the new plan.
我们的国家计划
Our national plan.
全国范围的
For the nation.
纽约 芝加哥
New York, Chicago,
堪萨斯城 迈阿密 德州 加州
Kansas City, Miami, Texas, California.
你们也是全国机构 对吧
You, too, are a national outfit, yes?
等等 不
Wait, no.
你只是一座城市里的一个人
You are one man in one city.
俗话怎么说的
What do they say?
小池塘里的一尾大鱼
Big fish, small pond.
但我们是海洋
But we are the sea.
我能看出你在考虑
I can tell you are thinking,
你可以像杀了之前那些人那样杀了我
you can just kill me the way you kill the men before.
但这是个错误
But this is a mistake.
因为当你看着我时
Because when you look at me,
你没看到我身后的人
you don't see the man behind me
以及他身后的人
and the man behind him
一个接一个
and all the men that follow.
没完没了
Forever.
嗯
Mm-hmm?
你现在看见他们了
You see them now.
连绵不断
The wave that never ends.
我们相互理解了
We understand each other.
开心点
Cheer up.
这么看吧 我们不是拿走了一半
Look at it this way: We are not taking half,
而是留下了一半
we are leaving half.
你现在为我们工作了
You work for us now.
你照我们的吩咐办事 否则我们就杀了你
You do what we say or we kill you
再找个听话的
and find someone who will.
就这样
老大
Boss?
回家吧 战争结束了
Go home. War's over.
你确定吗
You sure?
结束了
It's over.
为了斯旺妮
For Swanee.
历史是记忆的一种形式
History is a form of memory.
但记住是什么意思
But what does it mean to remember?
我们自然会想到我们的过去
We think naturally of our own past,
每天的生活
our lives day by day,
由此 我们看到了我们时代的事件
and through them we see the events of our times.
我们是黑人和白人
We are black and white,
富人和穷♥人♥
rich and poor,
外国人和国人
foreign-born and domestic.
然而 如果我们的过去是分离的
And yet, if our pasts are separate,
那我们的历史不是也分离了吗
then aren't our histories separate, too?
隔离了
Segregated?
问问你自己 是谁写的书
Ask yourself, who writes the books?
是谁选择了我们要记住什么 忘记什么
Who chooses what we remember and what gets forgotten?
我叫艾瑟丽达·珀尔·斯马特尼
My name is Ethelrida Pearl Smutny.
这是我的历史报告
This is my history report.
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表