剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
Put your hands up! Put your hands up!
把手举起来 把手举起来
So you were just gonna sneak him in so he could, uh, what,
你就打算让他偷偷进门 好让他怎么
measure the drapes?
谋权篡位吗
This is my town.
这是我的地盘
He's not even American.
他都不是美国人
Come on, already!
能不能走了啊
I'm the boss. This is my world. My crew.
我是老大 这是我的地儿 我的手下
Yeah.
行吗
Bang! Bang!
砰 砰
Papa. I didn't, I didn't mean... You...
爸爸 我不是说... 你...
Pop.
老爸
Pop, what's the matter?
老爸 你怎么了
Pop.
爸
Pop. Pop.
爸 爸
What? Pop. Hey, Pop.
怎么了 爸
Boss? Pop.
老大 爸
Pop. Papa. What happened?
爸 爸爸 怎么回事
Boss! Boss. Pop. Pop!
老大 老大 爸 爸
Pop! Pop. Boss. What happened, boss?
爸 爸 老大 你怎么了 老大
Christ.
天啊
Gross.
恶心
Oh, Pop.
爸
Oh, Jesus Christ.
我的天啊
Pop!
爸
Che cazzo? Go! Go! Go, go, go, go!
我♥操♥ 快开 快点开车
No! Get your ass moving, hurry!
不管了 给我开 快点
Stay with them.
跟上他们
Faster, Antonio, faster!
快点 安东尼奥 开快点
Step on it, Antoon!
踩油门 安东
That's the wrong door!
你们走错门了
Come on, boss.
来 老大
Keep that pressure on his neck.
用力按住他的脖子
All right. Guys, what hap... wwhat happened?
好了 伙计们 怎么了
Doctor! Doctor! Doctor.
医生 医生 医生
We need a doctor. Sir, there is a line.
我们要找医生 先生 请先排队
He's cut. Call a doctor. You need to check in properly.
他被划伤了 快叫医生 你得办理入院手续
Get the fucking doctor.
赶紧他妈的给我叫医生
Sir, there is no need for that tone.
先生 你没必要这样说话
Darling, you best find a doctor
亲爱的 你最好找个医生来
or this man's gonna die right here in your lobby.
不然他就会死在你们的大厅里
And then you'll have us to deal with.
到时候我们可就不好对付了
Stay calm, Papa.
保持镇静 爸爸
Gentlemen, we don't want any trouble.
先生们 我们不想惹麻烦
I'm the hospital administrator, Dr. Harvard.
我是医院管♥理♥员♥ 哈佛博士
Are you kidding? Is he kidding? Can I get a fucking doctor?
你开玩笑吗 他认真的吗 能给我找个医生吗
Is that a gunshot? Absolutely not.
那是枪伤吗 当然不是
My friend, we are both professional.
朋友 我们都是专业人士
So, what's it gonna take?
你说要多少
Gentlemen, this is a private hospital.
各位先生 这里是私立医院
We serve only a certain class of people.
我们只为特定的一类人服务
A certain class of people?
特定的一类人
Respectable. American.
尊敬的美国人
Now, St. Bartholomew is a few miles away.
圣巴塞洛缪医院就在几英里外
That's the public hospital,
那是公立医院
for your kind of people.
为你们这类人开的
I recommend you take your business there.
我建议你们到那里去看病
Hurt this guy.
打他
No. Wait! Now hold on.
不 住手 等等
You should know we've called the police,
我们已经报♥警♥了
and they're on their way.
警♥察♥马上就到
I propose you go to St. Bartholomew's.
你们最好是去圣巴塞洛缪医院
Immediately.
事不宜迟
Get him in the car.
送他上车
Keep the pressure on.
继续保持按压
Come on, Paolo. Come on, let's go. Let's go.
走吧 保罗 我们走吧
You and me are gonna dance again later.
我待会再来跟你算帐
Let's go!
我们走
Go! Go, Antonio.
快开 快 安东尼奥
Antonio, go, go!
安东尼奥 开快点
Go! Go!
快开 快开
You boys find the place okay?
你们觉得这里还行吧
The third-largest bank in the state.
州内的第三大银行
Found it fine.
挺好的
Well, any friend of the Alderman's a friend of mine.
奥德曼的朋友就是我的朋友
He tells me you're a banker yourself.
他跟我说你也是银行家
In your community.
在黑人社群
Well, we give personal and small business loans.
我们提供个人和小型企业贷款
You're a doctor? No, sir.
你是个博士 不是 先生
Name is Doctor. Uh, Doctor Senator.
我名叫多克特 多克特·塞纳特
It was my mother's idea.
我妈妈取的
Her name was Ma'am?
她居然叫"夫人"
Doc here runs operations for the entire Midwest region.
多克负责整个中西部地区的业务
He has a PhD in economics.
他有经济学的博士学位
Howard University.
霍华德大学
That's the Negro school.
就是那间黑人学校
Can we cut to the chase? Wink?
直入主题吧 温克
Can I call you Wink?
我能叫你温克吗
We're here 'cause I have an idea.
我们来是因为我有个商机
An idea. I'm something of a futurist,
商机 我目光长远
which means I don't just see how to make money today,
所以我不只看眼前利益
I have a premonition about the wealth of tomorrow.
我还关心未来的财富
At our bank, we extend a lot of credit.
在我们银行 我们提供了很多贷款
But unlike this fine establishment,
但不像这家机构
we don't always ask for commensurate collateral.
我们不要求相当的抵押品
And what I've learned is that every average Joe
据我所知 每个老百姓
wants one thing,
都想要一件事
and that's to seem rich.
那就是看起来有钱
Not to be rich.
并非真有钱
To look rich. It's about face.
看起来有钱 表面功夫
Picture it's Saturday night,
试想周六晚上
and you're going out with your best girl.
你和女伴一起出去
You promised her lobster, but there's a problem.
你答应请她吃龙虾 但有个问题
You've only got two dollars to your name.
你身上只有两美元
But you're not afraid, 'cause you've got this.
但你并不担心 因为你有这个
Is that...?
那是
What is that?
那是什么
I call it a credit card.
我叫它信♥用♥卡♥
Accepted at stores and fine dining establishments around the country.
全国的商店和高级餐厅都能刷
Can't pay for the meal today?
今天付不了饭钱
Put it on credit, pay for it tomorrow.
记在信♥用♥卡♥上 明天再付
Plus interest. That's the key.
加上利息 这是关键
We've already got about a hundred businesses signed up
我们已经签了约一百家门店
in the colored community around the state.
在本州的有色人种社群
It's heavy. That's just a prototype.
挺重 这只是原型
The real card could be manufactured
实发的卡可以用
from a lighter material. For instance,
更轻的材料生产 比如
there's are a lot of exciting things happening these days in plastics.
塑料行业如今有不少重大变革
And you're saying the bank, uh...
你们说银行
What are you saying?
你想说什么
What you hold in your hand right now is something I call
现在你手上拿的东西 我称之为
a financial instrument.
金融工具
It is a product your bank will offer to customers.
你的银行将提供给顾客的产品
Uh, just think of it as
把这当做
an open line of credit paid back weekly.
每周偿还的信用额度
Or monthly.
或者每月
I don't understand.
我不懂
If you got your own bank,
如果你们有自己的银行
what do you need us for?
还找我♥干♥什么
Simple. I've already got a customer base.
很简单 我已经有客户群了
What I need help with is convincing white businesses
我需要帮助的是说服白人企业
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表