剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
我每天都会看到好人转过头去
♪I've seen all good people turn their heads each day ♪
我已经上路 心满意足
♪ So satisfied I'm on my way ♪
我每天都会看到好人转过头去
♪I've seen all good people turn their heads each day ♪
我已经上路 心满意足
♪ So satisfied I'm on my way ♪
选择一条笔直而坚强的道路
♪ Take a straight and stronger course ♪
一直走到你生命的角落
♪`To the corner of your life ♪
让白皇后一路奔跑
♪ Make the white queen run so fast ♪
她没时间了
♪She hasn't got time ♪
让你成为我的妻子
♪To make you a wife ♪
因为现在是时候了是时候了
Cause it's time, it's time in time ♪
用你的时间和新闻
♪ With your time and its news ♪
被捕获
♪ Is captured ♪
献给女王
♪For the queen to use...♪
别碰我
Keep your hands off of me!
来吧 斯科特
Come on, Scotty.
如果有人想拦我们
Now, if anybody tries to stop us,
你就咬他们的脚踝 好吗
you just bite em on the ankle, okay?
没人听我说话
No one's listening to me!
因为现在是时候了 是时候了
♪Cause it's time, it's time in time...♪
天啊 -嘿 嘿 嘿
Oh, God! - Hey, hey, hey!
被捕获
♪Is captured...♪
哦不
Oh, oh! No!
不不不 这是人为失误 -等等
No, no! No! It was a human error! - Wait.
我可以 不是故意的 是人为失误 哦 天呐
I can ex- - Not deliberate! Human error. Oh, God!
斯科特 等等 斯科特
Scotty, wait, Scotty.
妈 -斯科特 别担心好吗
Mom! - Scotty! Don't worry, okay?
我女儿呢 -妈
Where's my daughter? - Mom!
斯科特
Scotty!
哦 没事的 亲爱的
Oh...Oh, it's okay, hon.
别担心 警♥察♥只是在帮妈妈
Don't worry, the police are just helping Mommy.
妈妈
Mom!
不 我
No, I
妈 -斯科特
Mom! - Scotty!
斯坎迪亚中学的会议结束了
Scandia Middle School meeting is now over!
会议结束
The meeting is over.
我每天都会看到好人转过头去
♪I've seen all good people turn their heads each day ♪
我已经上路 心满意足
♪ So satisfied I'm on my way ♪
对对对
♪Yeah, yeah, yeah♪
我每天都会看到好人转过头去
♪I've seen all good people turn their heads each day♪
我已经上路 心满意足
♪ So satisfied I'm on my way ♪
我每天都会看到好人转过头去
♪I've seen all good people turn their heads each day ♪
我已经上路 心满意足
♪ So satisfied I'm on my way ♪
我每天都会看到好人转过头去
♪I've seen all good people turn their heads each day ♪
心满意足
♪ So satisfied...♪
自♥由♥
Freedom!
我每天都会看到好人
♪ I've seen all good people...♪
草
Shoot.
我已经上路
♪Each day so satisfied ♪
心满意足
♪I'm on my way...♪
我跟你说哈
I tell ya.
我每天都会看到好人转过头去
♪I've seen all good people turn their heads each day ♪
心满意足
♪ So satisfied...♪
女士 抱歉 能不能 你能
Ma'am, I'msorry, could, um...could you.
我很担心我的女儿
I'm worried about my daughter,
她刚看到她妈妈被铐着带走
who just saw her mama carted away in handcuffs.
你电击警官之前
Well, you should have thought about that
就该想到这一点的 -应该先想想
before you tased the officer. - Should have thought,
天哪 我希望我女儿
"Oh, boy, I hope my daughter
不要看到她妈妈被铐着带走
don'tsee her mama carted away in handcuffs"?
我想说的就是这个世界要变成这种样子
What's the world coming to is all I'm saying.
邻居之间大打出手
Neighbor against neighbor.
那我同意你的观点
That...I agree with you there.
我们只是想 就是我和我女儿 出去
We were just trying, me and my girl, to get out.
学校董事会 滚蛋
School board meeting, my A- S- S.
然后数学老师阿伯纳西先生
And then Mr. Abernathy, the math teacher,
他像僵尸电影中那样朝我冲过来
he came at me like something from a zombie movie.
记得别惹带崽的母狮子
Which, don't come at a mama lion when she's got her cub.
你懂我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
但是那个警官
But the officer- that
他只是在错误的时间出现在了错误的地点
He was just wrong place, wrong time.
我了解到的情况是这样
Well, here's what I know.
今天天气很好
It's a beautiful day.
你知道英语里一群狮子用什么量词吗
And you know what they call a herd a lions?
骄傲
A pride.
想想吧
So think about that.
如果你在荣耀的世界里
♪ If you have friends ♪
有朋友
♪ In Gloryland ♪
因为痛才离开
♪Who left because of pain ♪
化妆包
Makeup bag.
感谢上帝在那里
♪ Thank God up there ♪
他们不会再死去
♪ They'll die no more...♪
能不能让我先整理一下头发
Can I at least fix my h- -
他们不会再
♪They'll suffer ♪
受苦
♪ Not again ♪
那就别哭了 朋友们
♪Then weep not, friends...♪
我的指纹是不是
My prints, do they...
我要
♪ I'm going...♪
你有没有把它们录入国家数据库
Is there a national database you put those in?
怎么 你是逃犯吗
Why? You some kind of fugitive?
我们不会再死去
♪We'll die no more...♪
不 我只是
No. I just
我不想把这事闹大 -好吧
don't want this to turn into a big deal. - Okay.
他在那里
♪ Be made up there ♪
没有坟墓
♪ No graves ♪
在那明亮的海岸
♪On that bright shore. ♪
天啊 亲爱的 看来你玩得很开心啊
Oh, geez, hon. Looks like you had a heck of a time of it.
这是我最后一次参加学校董事会了
Last school board meeting I ever do.
来 -好
Here. - Okay.
天啊 他们把手铐拷得太紧了
Oh, gosh, they put those cuffs on so tight.
呀
Ya.
这儿 -好
Here. - Okay.
你怎么打扮得这么板正
How come you look so nice?
要去妈妈家弄圣诞贺卡那事儿
Oh, going to Mom's for the, uh, Christmas card deal.
今晚吗 -对
Tonight? - Yeah.
斯科特已经在那里了
Scotty's there already.
和杰罗姆一起去的 她的大管家
Went with Jerome, her major domo.
亲爱的 看着我
Well, hon, look at me.
我刚进过监狱
I've been in the hoosegow.
我身上可能有虱子呢
I got lice, possibly.
是啊 相信我
Yeah, well, believe you me,
我问过能不能挪一下时间 但你了解妈妈
I asked if we could move it, but you know Mom.
我把你的衣服和弄头发的都放在车里了
Well, I got your frock and hair stuff in the car.
我把你的化妆品也装进包里了
I just scooped all your makeup into a bag.
除了修容 因为你说
Except the bronzer, on account of
你过敏来着
you said it gives you hives. - Mm.
听着 我们今天开租来的车
Look, we're in this rental today.
脚底下 脚底下挺宽敞
Lots...and lots of leg room.
嗯好吧 -嗯 给
Okay, then. - Yep. Here you go.
谢谢 -好吧
Thank you. - All right.
斯科特
Is Scotty...
她很不高兴吧
Was she upset?
你知道的
You know.
只要有海绵宝宝和她的游戏机
nothing some SpongeBob and her Game Boy
一切都会好起来的 -嗯
couldn't fix. - Hm.
亲爱的 我告诉你 特别混乱
It was mayhem, hon, I tell ya.
幸好我有电击枪
Lucky I had the Taser.
不过 仔细一想
Although, on second thought,
如果我别这么随心所欲也许会更好
maybe better if I hadn't been so freewheeling with it.
所以他们给你传票了还是怎么的
So they give you a summons or what?
正式给我逮捕了
Full- on arrest scenario.
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表