剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
亲亲
Kiss - Kiss, kiss?
我他妈被耍了吗
Am I getting fucked here?
别激动
Slow your roll.
我让我女儿嫁给小滑头的
'Cause the only reason I'm letting my daughter
唯一原因
marry some guinea greaser
就是我有政♥治♥和经济的野心
is that I got ambitions: political, financial...
可不是 我深陷爱情了
And here I am, hopelessly in love.
可去你♥妈♥的♥
Go fuck a state park.
除非你能确保拉到选票
You ain't getting a piece of the Gillis legacy
不然吉利斯家的遗产一个子都别想拿到
until I got assurances you can deliver votes.
市长不是随便就能当选 竞选要花钱的
Mayors don't elect themselves, and elections aren't free.
爸 我能叫你♥爸♥吗
Dad? Can I call you Dad?
我爸从平民时代闯出一片天
My pop didn't claw his way out of the plebeian dynasty
可不是为了我区区当个中层管理者
so that his sons could end up in middle management.
你想当市长 我还希望我孩子当总统
You want to be mayor? I want my kids to be president.
我会帮你拉到选票还有
So I'll get you your votes and your, uh...
钞票
bustarella.
但我首先得在你女儿体内播撒种子
But first I'm gonna slow-pump some babies into your daughter
一次一个 周末两次
one at a time and twice on Sundays.
现在去喝一杯吧
Now get a drink.
试试烤乳酪饼 非常棒
And try the calzone. They're a riot.
节哀
Condolences.
我注意到了门口停的蓝色福特
I noticed the blue Ford parked out front.
恭喜你长了眼睛
Congratulations. You got eyes.
私人医院的目击者看到一辆蓝色福特
Witness at the private hospital saw a blue Ford
从凶案现场逃走
fleeing from the scene of the homicide.
蓝色很流行
Blue is a popular color.
你不好奇谁被攻击了吗
You're not curious who got whacked?
你进来时看到穿黑西装的人了吗
You see all the black suits when you walked in?
痛哭流涕的女士们
Ladies crying into their meatballs?
如果我说有人提供了情报 凶手是
And what if I said I've been tipped to some s-swarthy Lotharios
几天前被私人医院赶走了的黑人小混混呢
that got jacked from the premises a few days prior?
他死了吗
Is he dead?
谁
Who?
明知故问 你个垃圾
You know who, you twitchy piece of shit.
他死了吗
Is he dead?
老大
Boss.
老大 老大 老大
Boss, boss, boss, boss.
你不能枪杀百姓
You can't shoot civilians.
那混♥蛋♥把我家人赶到街上
That fucking guy put my family on the street
把我们当鞋底的泥
like we were shit on his spats.
他不配活着
He lost his breathing license.
我知道 但你打偏了
I know... but him you missed.
现在有个和市长共进午餐的富豪名媛
And now I got a wealthy socialite what eats meals with the mayor
脑袋上中了一枪
sporting a fresh hole in her head.
高层来摸我的底
A... And top brass measuring my asshole
似乎准备要插手
like they're fixing to move in.
抱歉 我是来请求的
No, sorry, I- I came in to ask,
无不敬之意
respectfully...
我可以把这件事往别的方向引
I- I can guide this a different direction...
找个替罪羊
find a patsy to frame up,
但你得放过哈佛医生
but you got to lay off this Dr. Harvard.
你说什么
What'd you say to me?
-我们不会碰他的 -我可没说
- We won't touch him. - Says you.
今年我们不碰他
This year we don't touch.
明年吧
Next year.
他继续普通的生活
He goes back to his ordinary life,
陪胖老婆 吃炖肉
the fat moglie, his pot roast.
造模型飞机 慢慢淡忘
Builds his model airplanes. Forgets.
但我们不会 我们要蛰伏
But we don't forget. We wait.
养精蓄锐
We sharpen our teeth.
等有一天 他甚至记不住
And one day, when he can't even remember
那老太婆的名字时
that old woman's name...
那么
well...
我不会在警官面前推测巧合
I won't speculate on coincidence in front of an officer of the law.
但我向你保证 这件事已经结束了
But you got assurances this thing is over.
对吗
Si?
砰
Bang.
你好 科斯马普洛斯先生
Hi, hi, hi, Mr. Cosmopolis.
早上好
Good morning.
梅芙拉乌尔护士又来了
It's Nurse Mayflower again.
你今天感觉如何
How are we feeling this fine day?
我...
I...
这是秋高气爽的周二
Oh. Well, a crisp fall Tuesday is what it is.
咯咯[火鸡叫]
Gobble, gobble.
感恩节就快到了
Almost Thanksgiving.
希腊人庆祝火鸡日吗
Do Greek people celebrate that? Turkey Day?
你真可怜
Oh, you poor soul.
你的身体在努力地
You, your body is just working so hard
将血液输送到全身
to pump that blood around.
但你衰老的心脏难堪重任 对吗
Your old daft heart. It's not doing its job, is it?
坏心脏 坏坏坏
It's a bad heart, bad, bad, bad.
嗯 医生们说
Yeah. And here the doctors say...
他们无能为力
there's just not much they can do.
坏医生们
Mean old doctors.
但奥瑞塔来了 她能帮忙
But Oraetta's here, and she can help.
你想要奥瑞塔帮你 对吗
You want Oraetta's help, right?
-带走你的痛苦 -是的
- Take the pain away? - Yeah.
是的
Yeah, yeah.
你当然想要了
Of course you do.
即便没有大鱼大肉 人生对心脏也够沉重了
Life's hard enough without a lamb shank for a heart.
别担心
Don't you worry.
你的慈悲天使来了
Your angel of mercy has arrived.
这...
It's, well...
我必须说 梅芙拉乌尔护士
I have to say, Nurse Mayflower,
极为反常
highly irregular.
极为...
Highly...
总之就是很不好
not good is, well, what it is.
这么大剂量的...
Such a high dosage of...
甚至连药都用错了
not even the proper medication.
导致病人...
Resulting in...
必死...
certain death, which...
我们不能容忍♥这样
We can't have that.
病人来我们这里接受治疗护理
Patients come to us for care.
一流的治疗护理 而不是被...不当对待
Top quality care. Not to be... mismanaged.
斯尼特先生 相信我 没人比我
Mr. Sneet, believe me, no one's more embarrassed
更难堪了
than little Ole me.
但话说回来 你看到他们的字迹了吗
But at the same time, have you seen their handwriting?
医生们的字迹
The doctors?
简直就像洞穴壁画
Like a cave painting with a stick.
-不是说我... -很遗憾地说
- N-N-Not, not that I-I... - This isn't, I hate to say,
这不是我们第一次担忧
the first time we've had concerns
你的护理了
about your care.
护理水平
The level of care.
病人过早死亡
Patients passing untimely
或被突然送进重症监护室
or rushed to the ICU
却没有生理诱因
without biological provocation.
更不用提药剂师发现了申请药品
Not to mention the pharmacist has noticed some discrepancies
和废弃药品之间存在不符
in medicines requested and medicines removed
都是过去几次
over the last few...
你所申请的药品
Requests made by you.
总而言之
In summation,
在最近的不愉快后
after the latest unpleasantness,
我们无法再继续聘用你
I don't see how we can keep you on staff.
我是说你被炒了
I'm saying you're fired.
我懂
I see how it is.
好 如果你能
Yes. So, if you could
-清空你的储物柜... -这是掩盖真♥相♥
- clear out your locker... - A cover-up.
医生不称职
An incompetence of doctors.
几个人死了 必须有人担责
A few lost souls, and someone's got to pay the piper,
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表