剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
前情提要
Antecedently on Fargo...
医生
Doctor!
医生 医生 我们要找医生
Doctor! Doctor. We need a doctor.
我是医院管♥理♥员♥ 哈佛博士
I'm the hospital administrator, Dr. Harvard.
我们只为特定的一类人服务
We serve only a certain class of people.
那混♥蛋♥把我家人赶到街上
That guy put my family on the street
把我们当鞋底的泥
like we were shit on his spats.
他不配活着
He lost his breathing license.
我可以找个替罪羊
I-I can find a patsy to frame up.
但你得放过哈佛医生
But you got to lay off this Dr. Harvard.
老天啊
Holy Christmas.
你能照顾好他吗
Will you take care of him?
在上帝到来前 我定会照顾好他
I shall attend him faithfully until the Lord arrives.
我是说你被炒了
I'm saying you're fired.
多纳泰罗去世之前 我正跟他讨论
Me and Donatello were talking about us taking over the slaughterhouse
接手屠宰场的事
before he died...
这是我们的立场
is our position.
我和斯旺妮有光明的前途
Swanee and me got prospects.
哪种前途
What kind of prospects?
抢劫银行
Bank robbing.
这是一个真实的故事
故事发生在1950年的密苏里州堪萨斯城
按照幸存者的要求 使用了化名
出于对逝者的尊重
除此之外故事未做任何改动
冰血暴
第四季第三集
我的个老天爷
Jesus on a stick!
-注意用语 -啥
- Language. - What?
我是说 你文明点
Keep a civil tongue, I'm saying.
你是哪方神圣啊
Who the hot Christ are you?
你总是这么三句话不离主的名字吗
You always take the Lord's name in vain with this much gusto?
你还真♥他♥妈♥说对了
You're fuckin'-A right.
弗兰尼根
Flannigan!
你要来杯咖啡吗
You want a cup of coffee?
我来了 头儿
Yeah, Chief.
黑咖啡 两份糖
Black, two sugars.
谢了 不用
Thank you, no.
在我的信仰里 我们戒咖♥啡♥因♥饮料
In my faith we abstain from caffeinated beverages,
冷的热的都不行
both hot and cold.
你信的是...
In your...
曾经有12支以色列的部落
There were 12 tribes of Israel.
其中十支已经没了
Ten were lost.
没了 谁没了 啥情况
Lost who, what, now?
十支已经没了
Ten were lost.
剩下两支成功渡海
Two of those made their way across the sea
来到了这片伟大而神圣的土地
to this great and sacred land.
尼法族和拉曼族
The Nephites and the Lamanites.
他们一到这里 反叛的拉曼族
Once here, the rebellious Lamanites
就被上帝诅咒 皮肤变成了黑色
were cursed by God with skin of blackness
这样他们就无法吸引我的族人了
so they would not be attractive to my people.
尼...
The...
你的意思是...尼法族
What do you... Nephites?
摩♥门♥教♥徒
Mormons.
你不是问我信的什么吗
You asked my faith.
我是摩♥门♥教♥的牧师
I'm a priest of the Mormon Church
也是法定七十人团的一员
and a member of the Quorum of Seventy.
你不介意吧 我昨晚到现在还没吃东西
Do you mind? I haven't eaten since last evening.
据我所知
Last time I checked,
密苏里州仍有一条法规
there's still a kill order on the books
要肃清所有摩♥门♥教♥徒
for all Mormons in the state of Missouri.
很遗憾 密苏里人♥民♥
Sadly, the people of Missouri
不支持我们的信仰
are not sympathetic to our faith.
可你现在却坐在这里
And yet here you are.
我现在确实坐在这里
And yet here I am,
坚持我的信仰 无所畏惧
solid in my beliefs and unafraid.
为了啥
And for why?
什么
I'm sorry?
我是说 没有对你的神明不敬的意思
I'm saying, with all due respect to Your Holiness,
你♥他♥妈♥大周三的
what the slippery fuck are you doing in my office
早上八点跑来我办公室干什么
8:00 a.m. On a Wednesday morning,
管你是不是摩♥门♥教♥徒
Mormon or no?
联邦法警 迪克·维克威尔
U.S. Marshal Dick Wickware,
正在追捕两名囚犯 她们前晚
in pursuit of two cons escaped the night previous
从女子感化监狱逃跑了
from Our Lady of Regret Women's Prison.
我的天 小子
For shit's sake, son,
你♥他♥妈♥咋不在我进来的时候就直接说正事
why the Christ didn't you just say so when I walked in?
汉哈克警监 我可以确定地说
Captain Hanhuck, I can safely say
你说的亵渎神明的话在我认识的人里无出其右
you blasphemy more than any man I've ever met.
而我可是去过克利夫兰的
And I've been to Cleveland.
你刚才说有两个囚犯
Two cons, you said?
是的没错
Yes, sir.
泽尔玛·鲁雷特和斯旺妮·卡普斯
One Zelmare Roulette, one Swanee Capps.
这都是什么鬼名字啊
What kind of cockeyed names are those?
前者是奴隶的后裔
Uh, the first is a descendant from slaves.
后者是印第安人
The other's an Indian.
你觉得她们来了这里 堪萨斯城
And you think they came here, to Kansas City?
我还希望你能派个老实的本地人
And I was hoping you might assign me
帮我进行追捕
a local yes-man to aid in my pursuit.
韦弗
Weff!
警监
Cap?
我现在把你派给这位联邦法警
I'm assigning you to the marshal here.
帮他追捕两个在逃的囚犯
Help track down a couple loose cons.
好的 可我刚...
Okay. Just... I-I caught the...
我正在忙昨天的凶杀案...
I'm working the homicide from yesterday, the...
社交名媛和她的助理那个案子
society matron and her man Friday.
所以你昨天开车出去找了法达家的人吗
Is that why you drove out to see the Faddas yesterday?
这...
That's...
是的 我跟他们谈了
Yeah, we spoke.
要不先把那案子交给曼林吧
How about we kick that case to Manlin
你来帮这位阿迪
and you help the deacon here?
阿迪
The deacon?
迪克·维克威尔
Dick Wickware,
不过大伙都叫我聋迪
but people call me Deafy.
你...你是聋子吗
You're-you're deaf?
我明白你怎么得出的这结论 但不是
I could see how you'd leap to that conclusion, but, no,
人们叫我聋迪是因为我只听自己想听的
they call me Deafy on account of I hear what I want to hear.
而我现在想听的
And what I want to hear right now
是你有其中一名在逃犯的妹妹的地址
is you've got an address for the sister of one of my runners.
十个印第安小孩
Ten little Indian boys.
一个 两个 三个印第安人
One little, two little, three little Indians,
四个 五个 六个印第安人
four little, five little, six little Indians,
七个 八个 九个印第安人
seven little, eight little, nine little Indians.
十个印第安小孩
Ten little Indian boys.
你心里有魔鬼 是吧 伙计
You got Satan in your heart, don't you, Palomino?
什么
What?
我是说 你现在
I'm saying, here's you,
如坐针毡
a host of ticks and tells, which--
不是你中邪了
either the devil's got you
就是你很紧张
or you got yourself a nervous condition.
是吗
Is that it?
我让你很紧张吗
Do I make you nervous?
不如我们出去 看看到底谁紧张
Why don't we step outside and see who gets nervous?
怎么样
How's that?
你追捕逃犯已经很久了吗
So you been hunting fugitives a long while now?
毛都没长齐就开始了
Since I was in short pants.
基♥督♥徒 犹太人 黑人
Christian, Jew, Negro.
男人 女人 不男不女的人
Male, female, hermaphrodite.
都一视同仁
Makes no difference.
有一次跨越大洋追缉一个墨西哥独眼人
Tracked a one-eyed Mexican all the way to the ocean once.
在他准备偷渡去中国的时候抓住了他
Caught him trying to paddle to China.
这...你能想象
Which-- can you picture
一个墨西哥人在中国洗碗吗
a Mexico man washing up in China?
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表