剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
Good.
很好
Good.
很好
Honestly, Buck, it's a little embarrassing.
说实话 巴克 这有点尴尬
I mean we called the number.
我们给那个号♥码打电♥话♥了
They said if there was ever a problem
他们说如有任何问题
we should call the number, and well we called it.
我们就给那个号♥码打电♥话♥ 我们打了
And?
然后呢
A series of clicks and buzzers.
一串忙音
A series of Clicks and buzzers.
一串... 忙音
That's what we got, which--
只有那个 那...
Couldn't even leave a message.
连留言都留不了
No message possible. So we thought--
无法留言 所以我们想...
We thought get Buck back in here,
我们就想把巴克叫回来
after all he vouched for him.
毕竟他为他担♥保♥了
Well, now, let's be, let's call a spade a spade.
我们... 据实来说
I don't know him, don't vouch for him.
我不认识他 我没为他担♥保♥
I was just a conduit for information.
我只是提供信息而已
Like you said "Buck, we tried all the normal channels,
你也说了 "巴克 所有正常渠道都试过了"
"and we just need a bridge loan to--"
"我们只需要一笔过渡性贷款来..."
It was last year, for Pete's sake.
那都是去年的事了 天啊
I met him at the Shriner's.
我在兄弟会认识的他
Sure, okay then.
好吧 那好
Everything went great when we met with the broker,
我们跟那个代理人厄曼特劳布先生见面时
Mr. Ehrmantraub, if I'm not a-
一切都很顺利 如果我不是个...
Right, Rick Ehrmantraub.
对 瑞克·厄曼特劳布
I got his card in my--
我有他的名片 在我的...
And now we're in the black again,
现在我们又盈利了
so we called the number to arrange payback
所以我们打给那个号♥码安排还款事宜
and clicks and buzzers.
然后只有一串忙音
Maybe there's another number, we're thinking.
我们在想 可能还有另一个号♥码
Another number where we can at least leave a darn message.
至少让我们留个言的另一个号♥码
It's a lot of money.
那可是一大笔钱
A heck of lot.
相当大的一笔
And it's just sitting there on the books which--
这笔钱如今就在账上...
Can't have that.
这样可不行
Okay then, well,
好吧
thanks for coming in.
谢谢前来
Of course.
不客气
And did you think about what I asked?
你考虑我问的事了吗
The widow Goldfarb, she wants to meet.
那个寡妇戈德法布想见面
The who? I was gonna tell ya.
谁 我本来要告诉你的
She's the so called Storage Queen, sniffing around
她就是那个所谓的"存储女王" 到处打听
for a possible silent partner type arrangement.
想找一个隐名合伙人
Seems like the real deal.
感觉货真价实啊
Money to burn.
有大钱赚了
Where was she two years ago?
她两年前在哪里
Friends, friends and Dave.
朋友们 朋友们和戴夫
I'm not lying when I tell ya,
跟大家说 我不骗你们
I still remember the first date.
我现在还记得第一次约会
25 years ago.
25年前
Took her to Fjords in St. Paul, my Stella.
带我家史黛拉去了圣保罗的峡湾
I brought her a lobster the size of a car.
我给她带了一辆车那么大的龙虾
Cost me two weeks wages at the Red Robin,
花了我在红罗宾公♥司♥两周的薪水
but it was worth it.
但都值了
And so over shellfish she says "So, where do you live?"
她吃着海鲜贝类时跟我说 "你住哪里"
You know, just making conversation
就是那种找话聊
and I tell her the address 213 Monroe.
我说了地址是门罗街213号♥
And she gets this funny look on her face.
她听到后 表情很奇怪
And she says "Which apartment?"
她问 "哪栋公♥寓♥"
So I say "16."
我答 "16栋"
And now the look gets even funnier and she says--
然后她的表情更好玩了 她说...
I say "What are the odds?"
我说 "太巧了"
I lived in that same apartment for three and a half years,
我在同一栋公♥寓♥里住了三年半
I still had the key.
钥匙都还留着呢
Of course she never told me that part.
当然 这部分她从没告诉过我
So I come home a week later and... what the heck?
我一周后回家发现 天啊
She'd moved in!
她搬进去了
And now somehow it's 25 years later and here we are.
不知不觉25年过去了 我们齐聚一堂
And we've got Grace and her husband Dennis.
我们有了格蕾丝 如今她嫁给丹尼斯了
And life has been good to us, more than good.
上天待我们不薄 简直是厚待
Okay. So raise a glass to my Stella.
好了 我们为我家史黛拉举杯
Still lovely as the day we met.
仍然跟我们初见时一样美丽
Stella. Thank you.
敬史黛拉 谢谢大家
Enjoy yourselves, come on.
大家尽兴
I got you five minutes.
我给你争取到了五分钟
Go get him, tiger.
拿下他 猛♥男♥
Yeah.
一定
How we doing?
近来可好
Good to see you, thanks for coming.
幸会 感谢赏光
Ray.
雷
You know, congratulations and all that.
恭喜了
Thanks.
谢谢
Place looks good.
这地方看着真不错
We had the floors re-done.
我们重装了楼梯
Oh ya. That's, uh...
是啊 还真...
So you said Grace got a--
你之前说格蕾丝找了个...
That's her, her husband now?
现在已经是她丈夫了吧
Dennis.
那个丹尼斯
There was nothing.
没什么
Barely even a wedding.
都不算是个婚礼
We did in Cabo on a beach.
我们在卡博的一个海滩上办的
They said, invitation said "No shoes."
请柬上写着"请勿穿鞋"
Imagine wearing a suit and no shoes.
想象一下 一身西装 却不♥穿♥鞋
Still real nice.
不过还是非常棒
But small, only like 10 people.
但规模很小 也就十个人左右
Ah but you went?
可十个人里居然就有你
we had some meetings.
我们那几天有会议
The next day.
就在婚礼第二天
Potential investors.
接洽潜在的投资商
In Cabo?
卡博的投资商
It's like a resort, super high end.
有点像度假胜地 非常高端
International businessmen and the like.
都是国际商务人士之类的
Exclusive.
仅限高端人士
Not for parole officers you mean.
你是说假释官这种人没资格
Don't take offense.
别多想
Ya, Ray. Geez, don't take offense.
是啊 雷 我的天 别多想
We're just explaining what happened.
我们只是在陈述事实
How's the corvette?
那辆克尔维特怎么样
It's a car.
就是辆车嘛
Look, I'm getting engaged.
我要订婚了
Again? Don't say that.
又订 别这么说
I'm sorry I just--
抱歉 我只是...
She's real sweet, Nikki.
她非常可爱 叫妮姬
We're in, you know--
我们很... 你懂的
You meet her at work?
你是工作中认识她的吗
At work, yeah.
工作认识的 对
So, embezzler?
所以她是个挪用公♥款♥的
Drug mule?
还是毒贩
Why is he here?
他在这儿干什么
He doesn't need to be here.
不用他待在这儿
Sy's always here when the conversations about money.
只要谈话涉及到钱 赛就得在场
That's what this is right?
你找我是为了这个吧
A conversation about money?
咱们是要谈钱吧
I wanna buy her a ring.
我想给她买♥♥个戒指
So, serious.
所以是来真的了
And the way I figure it,
照我的想法
Is you still owe me from... I owe you?
你应该还欠我... 我欠你
From what happened when we were kids.
因为我们小时候的事
Well, now Ray, that's...
雷 这可...
I gotta say, your math seems shaky there.
我得说 你这数学看来不太好啊
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表