剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
你得请我们进屋 瑟曼
You need to invite us in, Thurman.
当然 快请进
Oh, yeah. Of course. Come in.
这是为我们女儿准备的
It's for our daughter.
她今天满17岁
She turns 17 today.
所以...
So, that's, um...
你还好吗
So, how you been?
我过了个漫漫长夜 瑟曼
It's been a long night, Thurman.
不要挑战我的耐心
Don't try my patience.
坎农先生 我发誓 不管什么事
Mr. Cannon, I swear, whatever it is,
我们都能解决
we can fix it.
你还债用的
You paid me back
是我的钱
with my own money.
我们...
We...
你打劫了我的地盘
You robbed my place,
你找的人枪杀了我两个手下
your proxy shot a couple of my guys,
然后你转头
and then you turn around
把我的钱还给了我
and pay me back with my own money,
我得说 这个做法胆量十足
which, I got to say, is about ten for balls
-但毫无脑子[泽洛吃脑髓] -我喜欢吃蛋糕
- and zero for brains. - I like cake.
我没说你
No, not you.
是说数字
Zero the number.
我们这有饼干
We have some cookies.
我给你儿子拿饼干吃
I-I can get your son some cookies.
坐下
Sit!
他像是我儿子吗
Does this look like my son?
我儿子长他这样吗
Does he look like my son?
这...
Well...
告诉他们你叫什么
Tell them your name.
泽罗明·古列尔莫·法达
Zirominu Guglielmo Fadda.
他是我交易来的
I traded for him.
你...
You...
我把我儿子交易给了敌人来获得权力
I traded my own son to my enemy for power.
他妈妈常在夜里哭着入睡 但我不一样
His mama cries herself to sleep at night, but me?
我却睡得很死
I sleep like a baby.
你懂吗
You understand?
我为了赢可以不惜代价
I will do whatever it takes to win.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
给他拿块蛋糕吃
Get the boy a piece of cake.
你的生意转给我了
Your business is mine now.
今天下午就签协议
You'll sign over the deed this afternoon.
坎农先生 拜托
Mr. Cannon, p-please.
不 不 "拜托"那套来不及了
No, no. We're past "Please."
现在你们只能说"为您效劳 先生
Now we're at, "Whatever you want, boss.
请别杀我"
Just don't kill me."
并且你们还得告诉我你姐姐在哪
Also, you're gonna tell me where your sister's at.
我问到了一些事
Oh, yeah, I've been doing some asking.
泽尔玛·鲁雷特
Zelmare Roulette.
这名字真不赖
Some name.
她和她印第安假小子
Her and her butch Indian.
她们一起越狱来了这里
They broke out of prison and now they're here.
我要她们
Well, I want 'em.
你打算怎么对她们做什么
What are you gonna do?
随我做什么
Whatever the fuck I want.
-这事怪我 -瑟曼
- It's my fault. - Thurman.
不
No.
我早该问她从哪儿弄到的...
I should've asked her where she got the...
但这是我第一次
But... It's my first time, see?
欠了钱
Owing money to a...
我不...
And I didn't...
规则 规则是什么
The rules, you know? What are the rules?
规则就是你告诉我我想知道的事
The rules are: You tell me what I want to know,
不然我就用你刷房♥子
or I paint this room with you
然后等着你女儿回家
and wait for your daughter to come home.
行
Okay.
我来了
Well... I'm here.
有什么事
What's the rumpus?
我一看到你就知道你是个麻烦
I knew you were trouble moment I laid eyes on you.
斯马特尼女士
Miss Smutny.
进来
Inside.
快
Now.
我教有色人种学生这么多年
In all my years of educating colored children,
从没遇到过联邦法警来我办公室
I never had a U.S. marshal come to my office
要求跟一位学生谈话
and ask to talk to a student.
介意让我们单独聊下吗
You mind giving us a minute?
我一直在想着你
I've been thinking about you.
我
About me?
据说是学霸
Straight a student, I'm told.
会说外语
Speaks a foreign language.
天啊
My lord.
但你姨妈
Your aunt, on the other hand--
她嗑药嗑嗨了
she goes on a cough-syrup bender
最后拿手♥枪♥重击怀孕的女人
that ends in the pistol grip bludgeoning of a pregnant woman
还残忍♥杀害了她丈夫
and the prayerful execution of her husband.
泽尔玛·鲁雷特持械抢劫只抢到了
An armed robbery that netted Zelmare Roulette
9点58美元
all of $9.58.
你以为她是乱扔垃圾进的监狱吗
You thought she was in jail for littering?
还有她情人斯旺妮·卡普斯
Oh, and then there's her paramour Swanee Capps.
她是银行抢劫团伙的喽啰
She was the third wheel on a bank robbery crew
这个团伙杀了银行经理 三个孩子的父亲
that killed a bank-manager father-of-three
还是少年足球队的教练
and the coach of a peewee football team.
这就是你想保护的人
This is who you're protecting.
我知道她们是你的家人
I know they're family,
我也知道小镇北部
and I know there, on the north side of town,
有色人种念叨着"我们对抗白人"
colored folks talk about "Us versus them"
"我们得团结"之类的
and "We got to stick together" and what have you.
但如果你认为自己是文明人
But if you deem yourself a civilized person,
你肯定这么认为
and I know you do,
那你就得有点文明人的样子
you've got to act in a civilized manner.
就这样
End of story.
那么
So...
请问
I'm asking.
你姨妈在哪里
Where's your auntie at?
"文明"
"Civilized"?
我是这么说的
That's what I said.
你知不知道 非洲
You know, do you not, that Africa is
是文明的诞生地
the birthplace of civilization?
也就是说你我的祖先
Which means both your ancestors and mine
都来自同一片绿色稀树草原
came from the same green savannah.
我的人类学课程拿了A
I got an "A" in anthropology.
那是事实
That's factual.
不错
Fascinating.
但
But...
听着 我已经被困在这镇上十天了
listen, I've been mired in this town going on ten days now,
我得回家陪老婆孩子
and I need to get home to the wife and kids,
我长话短说
so I'll make this simple.
告诉我你姨妈在哪 不然就让你被开除
Tell me where your aunt is, or I'll get you expelled.
-长官 -现在喊起"长官"了
- Sir... - Oh, now it's "Sir."
-拜托 -不
- Please. - No.
上帝说摇一摇树 我摇了
The lord said shake the tree, and I'm shaking it.
是你还是她 反正要倒霉一个
Your life or hers. One of 'em's getting ruined.
谁倒霉取决于你
Which one is up to you.
老大 听我解释
Boss, let me explain.
带他回去 他妈担心死了
Get him home. His mama's worried sick.
你能处理好吧
You can handle that, right?
我当然能 我都不想来的
Of course I can. I didn't even want to be in there.
等下
Later.
准备干活了吗
Ready to work?
是 先生
Yes, sir.
五分钟后走
We leave in five.
带上武器
Arm up.
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表