剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
我想和你父亲聊聊
I want to talk to your father.
什么
What?
罗伊·坎农 老大
Loy Cannon, the boss.
你能帮我吗 告诉我该去哪里
Can you help me? Tell me where to go?
-你想找我父亲聊 -我想到了
- You want to talk to my father? - I worked it out.
把房♥子要回来的办法
How to get the house back.
-求你了 -你们好
- Please. - Hi there.
别让她抓走我
Don't let her get me.
什么
What?
瞧瞧你们两个 幸福的小情侣
Well, now, will you look at you, the happy couple.
被你发现了
Yeah, you caught us.
莱缪尔·坎农 你是
Lemuel Cannon. And you are?
亲爱的 能麻烦你
Hon, I wondered if I might bother you
去我的公♥寓♥一趟吗
to come up to my apartment.
我对你无话可说
I've got nothing to say to you.
亲爱的 我们别在你男朋友面前说这事
Now, hon, let's not do this in front of your boyfriend.
-他不是我男朋友 -更像是追求者
- He is not my boyfriend. - More of a suitor.
行 你想在这里说是吧
Fine. You want to do this here?
把我的戒指还给我
You give me back my ring!
没错 我知道是你偷走的
That's right. I know you stole it from me.
我在考虑要不要报♥警♥
And I have half a mind to go to the police.
不要报♥警♥
No police.
好啊 你去啊
Great. Call them.
我可以告诉他们我还在你家看到了什么
I can tell them what else I saw up there.
你所有的纪念品 来自坟墓的信件
All your tokens, letters from the grave,
死亡药瓶 证据
bottles of death, evidence.
还有 你喜欢在别人的派里下毒
Plus, how you like to poison people's pies.
又有谁会相信你呢
And who's gonna believe you?
-我相信她 -你算老几
- I believe her. - Who that counts?
你说什么
Excuse me?
恶魔在地狱专门准备了一个地方
The devil's got a special place in hell
给那些辜负了上级信任的小人
for small minds who betray their better's trust,
这些小人只会利用他人的善意之举
who take advantage of their charitable acts.
你得离开
You need to leave now.
那个地方是在你要去的上面还是下面
Is that place above or below the place you're going?
-有个词可以形容你这种人 -不
- There's a word for people like you. - No.
那是你的一面之词
That's your word.
你这么说好让自己显得更崇高
You invented it to make yourself feel bigger.
但那不是我
But that's not what I am.
快走
Walk away.
明知无人在意
What does it feel like
却仍坚信自己没错的感觉如何
to be so sure you're right and know that nobody cares?
我们梦里见吧
I'll see you in your dreams.
谢谢你这么快就抽时间来见我
Look, thanks for making the time for me on such short notice.
开始之前我有个问题
Uh, one question before we get started.
我要对谁说话 他还是你
Who am I talking to here? Him or you?
你跟利昂说
You're talking to Leon.
由他来管城里的事
He'll run things in the city.
我们是来支持他的
We're just here for support.
很好 这不是很好吗
Great. Isn't that great?
好极了
Tremendous.
当然了 如果你想取代罗伊
Of course, if you want to take over from Loy,
你懂应该怎么做
you know how that works.
真可惜 我不能杀他两次
Just sad I can't kill him twice.
嗯 我听说了他给你安排的那个小热身
Yeah, I heard about that tune-up he gave you.
有人不遵守诺言
Some people got no respect for a promise.
我们不做承诺
We don't make promises.
-我们定协议 -那就定个协议
- We make deals. - Then let's make a deal.
利昂会接管所有罗伊的地盘
Leon's gonna take over all of Loy's territory,
包括东边的那些屠宰场
including the slaughterhouses on the east side.
你还要给他一条货运路线
And you gonna give him a piece of trucking.
天呐
Jesus.
我上次被欺负得这么惨还是在牢里
I ain't been fucked this rough since prison.
我不管
Absolutely not.
我是市议员 我要进去
I am a city alderman, and I'm coming in.
什么情况
What's this?
是什么俱乐部的高层秘密会议吗
A top secret meeting of the Hi Ho Club?
-他又是谁 -我岳父
- Who the fuck is this? - My father-in-law.
看着他边走边说话的感觉还挺神奇
Kind of amazing to see him walking and talking,
你觉得呢
don't you think?
毕竟他是用彩泥捏成的假人
Considering he's made entirely out of play-doh.
真好笑呢
Ha fuckin' ha.
能去外面单独聊聊吗
Can I talk to you outside?
你是有直觉知道我今天过得不顺呢
Do you just know when I'm having a bad day,
还是你一直在草丛里监视我
or are you watching me from the bushes?
你就笑吧 意大利佬
Laugh it up, greaseball.
一切还好吗
暂时还不知道
Not sure yet.
好吧 快点说 老爹
Okay. Make it fast, pops.
-我还有场仗要赢 -行
- I got a war to win. - Fine.
我说得简单点吧 知道你智商低
I'll use small words 'cause I know you're low IQ.
婚礼取消
The wedding's off.
你和你的意呆子手下现在是头号♥人♥民♥公敌
You and your greasy wops are public enemy number one.
所以我得在这个紧急时刻
So I'm breaking this retard union
撕毁你们的弱智婚约 懂了吗
like glass in an emergency. You hear me?
别打电♥话♥ 别写信
Don't call. Don't write.
"意呆子"是什么意思
意思是他是个傻子
Means he's an idiot.
-我是傻子 -没错
- I'm an idiot? - Yeah.
因为现在不是取消婚礼的时候
'Cause now's not the time you call off a wedding.
而是重新商讨我们协议的时候
Now's the time to renegotiate the terms of our deal,
因为我任你摆布太久 现在已经分身乏术了
'cause you got me over a barrel, and I'm spread thin,
为了少解决一个该死的麻烦
and I'll spend anything to keep from having
我愿不惜一切代价
one more goddamn problem.
但显然你蠢到连这点都做不到
But clearly, you're not smart enough to do that!
听我说 你个榆木脑袋
Listen to me, eggplant Einstein.
你和你的同类
You and your kind
马上就要被逐出城了
are getting run out of town on a rail.
是个人都能看出来
It doesn't take a wizard to see that.
这么做对我们双方都好
So, I'm doing us both a favor,
我要躲开你 就像躲开有人在电梯里放的屁
and I'm running away from you like a fart in an elevator,
你就是那通屁
which is what you are.
你疯了
You're crazy.
我是美国市议员 你不能打美国市议员
I'm a U.S. Alderman. You can't punch a U.S. Alderman.
当然可以了
Well, apparently, you can.
-你为我打了他 -没错
- Hmm. You hit him for me? - Yeah.
我 我很感动
I'm-I'm... I'm touched.
不打紧
我们是兄弟 对吧
We are brother, no?
来 大个子 来 弟弟
Come here, you big lug. Come here, boy.
没事
It's okay.
老大
Boss.
你还活着
You're still alive.
但愿吧
I hope so.
警♥察♥那边有消息吗 韦弗
Anything from the Lawman? Weff?
没
No.
警♥察♥今早突袭了他们老巢
Police raided apex this morning.
我放出话了 他活不了多久了
I put the word out. He ain't long for this world.
那我们的州警朋友呢
What about our friends in the staties?
我想在暂时保持低调吧
Laying low for now, I gather.
等着瞧事情的走向
Waiting to see which way this thing goes.
就像逃离船只的老鼠一样
Like rats fleeing the ship.
老大
Boss.
查理打来了
Charlie called.
他在少管所望风
He's on lookout at the JDC.
他说两小时前 意大利人有访客
He said two hours ago, the Italians had some visitors.
是利昂
It was Leon.
狗改不了吃屎
Skunk's gonna skunk.
哈皮跟他在一起
Happy was with him.
撒切尔出生时在下暴风雪
It was blizzarding when Satchel was born.
午夜时分
Middle of the night.
为什么婴儿总是午夜出生
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表