剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
Four little, five little...
乔斯托
Josto!
喝
Drink.
卡拉米塔呢 我找不到他
我让他去找米利根和孩子
I sent him after Milligan and the kid.
什么
Huh?
安东本该杀掉那孩子的
Antoon was supposed to shoot the kid,
但米利根先对他开枪
but... Milligan shot him first,
带走了孩子 他们跑了
took the kid, and they flew the coop.
卡拉米塔去找他们了
So Calamita's gonna run 'em down.
所以你告诉我们的敌人 他的儿子死了吗
So you tell our enemy his son is dead?
你怎么知道爱尔兰人不会直接去投奔他
Uh, how you know Irish doesn't run straight to him?
乔斯托
Josto...
巨蟒
The python.
不 来吧
No, come here.
过来
Come here, come here.
为你骄傲
Proud of you.
儿子们 进屋
Boys! Come inside.
-外面好冷 -稍等 妈
- It's freezing out. - In a minute, ma.
现在就进屋 免得感冒
No, come now, before you catch a cold.
我们不是小孩子了
We're not little boys anymore.
不会感冒
We don't catch cold.
真是无礼
Such disrespect, huh?
我只是一个疼爱儿子的可怜老女人
And me, just a poor old woman who loves her sons.
妈 我们爱你
Oh, mom, you know, we love you.
我们在聊生意
We're talking about business.
-钱 -进来吧
-money. -Mwah. Come in.
快点
Come on.
走吧
Let's go!
乔斯托
Josto!
盖塔诺
Gaetano!
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表