剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
What do you say, cowboy?
要不要进去开几枪 一起拿下她们
Want to go in, guns blazing, take 'em down together?
我...
I, uh... I...
放松
Eh, relax.
她们当然会生吞活剥了我们
They'd chew us up for sure.
不过...
And yet...
你知道血祭吗
Are you familiar with the blood atonement?
"现在 注意 我对教堂说话"
"And now, behold, I speak unto the church.
"尔等不该杀戮"
"Thou shalt not kill,
"而犯下杀戮之人此世不该得到宽谅"
"And he that kills shall not have forgiveness in this world,
"来世也不行"
"Nor in the world to come.
"我再度重申 尔等不该杀戮"
"And again, I say, thou shalt not kill,
"但犯下杀戮之人则该偿命"
but he that killeth shall die."
我没听过这段 没有
I ain't heard that one, no.
他也说到你了 那只小鸟
He talked about you, too. Little birdie.
说你和他们一样
Said you fill your pockets,
装得口袋满满 走歪门邪道
just like the rest of 'em, and fly your crooked line.
是吗
Is that true?
你说什么
What'd you say to me?
不 这是我的招数
No. That's my trick.
你很清楚地听见我说的了
You heard me just fine.
我不禁怀疑
See, I can't help but think
你这几周来一直在给我不痛快
you've been yanking my chain for weeks now
是因为你也吃着另一面的粮
'cause your bread is buttered on the other side.
你知道你是什么吗 他妈的诅咒
You know what you are? You're a fucking curse.
-注意用语 -听我说 滑头
- Language. - You listen t-o me, slick.
我要是知道你们摩♥门♥教♥的上帝在哪
If I knew where your mormon god was,
我会在夜里开车过去
I'd drive through the night
捅瞎他的两只眼睛
and I'd stab him in the fucking eyes.
我们聊完了
We're done.
如果你想这样的话
If that's the way you want to go.
但你最好小心点 伙计
But careful how many sides you play, palomino.
就算金币也只有两面
Even a gold coin's only got two faces.
下去
Get out.
滚下去
Out!
还记得我们上周说了语法
So remember how last week we talked about how syntax
是一套教我们造句的规则吗
is a set of rules that teaches us how to make a sentence--
主语 动词 宾语
subject, verb, object.
像这样吗
Like this?
有事吗
Can I help you?
下午好
Good afternoon.
平时你们门廊上都有个守卫
There's a guard usually on the porch.
可今天没有
But not today.
房♥子里有几个孩子
How many kids in the house?
出去
Get out of here.
回答我的问题
Answer the question.
不如我来问你一个问题
How about I got a question for you.
-问我吗 -对
- For me? - Yeah.
你去过动物园吗
You ever go to the zoo?
有时候会去
Sometime.
见过母狮和它的狮崽们吗
You see the mama lion and her cubs?
你以为它在那只笼子里
You think she's in that cage
是为了保护它吗
for her protection?
公平说来
To be fair,
这就叫反问句
it's what we call a rhetorical question.
现在 给我滚
Now get the fuck out of here.
用枪要小心
Be careful with that.
你也好啊
Hello to you, too.
再搬几箱
A few more.
你还好吗
You all right?
我得走了
I have to go.
有人在家吗
Anybody home?
快点 伙计 你来不来帮我
Come on, man, you gonna help me or what?
来了 别喊了
All right, all right, stop your crying.
马可
Marco.
波罗
Polo.
马可
Marco.
波罗
Polo.
杰克大叔饲料种业
从我椅子上起来
Get out of my chair.
不
No.
起来
Up.
你们很弱 你很弱
You're weak. You're weak.
动手
Do it.
拜托了 动手
Please. Do it.
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
就你们 把手下留在外面
Just you. Leave the muscle.
今天有惊喜吗
Any surprises today?
什么样的惊喜
What kind of surprises?
没什么
Nothing.
比如访客 惊喜访客
Visitors maybe, surprise visitors.
没有吗
No?
很好
Okay, good.
让我进去
Let's go inside.
如果我们三十分钟内没出来
If we're not out in 30 minutes...
就进去开枪
Come in shooting.
首先 我们承认事情已经失控了
First, we recognize things have gotten out of hand.
我们两家人
Our two families.
我们承认这点 我们很抱歉
We recognize this and, uh, we apologize.
你们很抱歉
You apologize?
多克特·塞纳特
Doctor Senator...
不要...提他的名字
Don't... say his name.
他曾经是我的朋友
He was a friend of mine.
他本不该死的
His death should not have happened.
但是盖塔诺·法达是多纳泰罗·法达的儿子
But Gaetano Fadda is the son of Donatello Fadda,
是纽约选择的人
chosen by New York.
他不能死
His death is not allowed.
"不能"
"Not allowed"?
我只是在阐述事实
I'm simply telling you how it is.
有些人能杀
There are people you can kill.
有些人不能
People you can't.
那个...
Ah, well...
不 我只是说
No. I'm just saying,
-比起人 他更像个动物 -喂
- he's more animal than people. - Hey...
他是你哥哥
该隐还是亚伯的哥哥呢
Cain was Abel's brother.
结果呢
坎农先生
Mr. Cannon?
我们愿意和你们进行交易
We are prepared to offer you a trade.
为了换回盖塔诺·法达
In exchange for the return of Gaetano Fadda,
我们会将东部的屠宰场全部交给你们
we will give you full control of the slaughterhouses on the east side
再加上去克利夫兰和达拉斯的货运路线
and the trucking routes to Cleveland and Dallas.
也许我已经杀了他
Maybe I killed him already.
你的弟弟
Your brother.
没有
No.
如果你杀了他
If you killed him,
我们就不会来了
we wouldn't be here.
也许我会也杀了你
Maybe I kill you, too.
抱歉 那...
Sorry, that's...
只是想到了点别的事
Just thinking about something else.
继续 也许你也会杀了我俩
Go on, maybe you kill us, too?
假设我接受了这个协议
Let's say I take this deal.
用领地换你弟弟
Territory for the brother.
然后呢
What then?
你弟弟会怎么样
What happens to the brother?
你放了他 他会坐下一趟飞机回意大利
You let him go, he's on the next plane to Italy.
我对天发誓
My hand to God.
-这也是纽约那边的想法 -是啊
- It's what New York wants. - Yeah.
老实和你说吧
Again, being honest,
纽约那边都不知道他在你手上
New York doesn't really know you've got him.
所以...你还没和他说另一部分
So... Also, you didn't tell him the other part.
另...
The...?
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表