剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
I'll get Lemuel to bring you out a plate.
我会让莱缪尔给你们端盘吃的
Daddy!
爸爸
All right.
好了
Give your daddy some room, now.
别缠着你们爸爸了
He's had a tough day.
他今天过得很辛苦
Hmm. How you know what kind of day I had?
你怎么知道我今天过得如何
'Cause you got a face and I've been looking at it
因为你有张脸 而我26年来
every day for 26 years.
每天都在看着它
Boy, get a plate together and bring it out to Opal.
孩子 弄盘吃的端给奥珀尔
Now.
现在就去
Hey, Mama.
妈妈
Lemuel says you saw Satchel.
莱缪尔说你看见撒切尔了
Yeah.
是啊
Skinny.
瘦得皮包骨
I don't want to hear that.
我不想听到这话
And I don't want to say it.
我也不想说
But this ain't no fairy tale.
但这不是童话
How's he doing?
他情况怎么样
He ate a loaf of bread for lunch.
中午吃了一条面包
I called him Satchel twice.
我叫了他两次撒切尔
We'll get him back.
我们会把他接回来的
When?
什么时候
As soon as I see their throats.
只等他们露出要害
Who made dinner?
谁做的晚餐
Did you help your mommy? Yeah.
你帮妈妈了吗 帮了
You better help your mommy.
最好要帮妈妈
And if you made it, I can't wait.
如果是你做的 那我迫不及待了
Okay, my lovely, no need to fret.
亲爱的 没必要焦躁
Mama's here.
妈妈来了
Does it hurt, my lovely?
疼吗 亲爱的
This earthly realm.
这尘世
Dumini.
杜米尼
Get... the doctor.
去 叫医生
You speak Italiano? Mmhmm.
你会说意大利语 是啊
Y español.
还会西班牙语
Und Deutsch. Enough to becalm my wards
和德语 足以让我的病房♥安静
and settle my patients.
安抚我的病人
I'm a people person, don'tcha know.
我很有人缘 你不知道吧
Now, rest up, old-timer,
好好休息吧 老头
for your Lord won't want you if you're ornery.
如果你脾气暴躁 上帝也不想收你
My... son.
我的 儿子
Such a sweet boy.
真是个好小伙
And he's concerned for you.
他很担心你
He sees the pain you're in, the tribulations you've endured.
他看到了你的痛苦 你承受的苦难
But don't worry, it won't be much longer now.
但是别担心 就快结束了
Hey! Stop that!
别乱动
It won't be much longer.
就快结束了
Shh, shh, shh, shh.
嘘嘘嘘
Dumini.
杜米尼
It won't be much longer now.
就快结束了
♪ I was stand... ♪
♪ 我伫立 ♪
♪ I was standing ♪
♪ 我伫立 ♪
♪ By my window ♪
♪ 在窗前 ♪
♪ It was a cold and cloudy day ♪
♪ 在一个阴冷的日子里 ♪
♪ When I saw my hearse come rollin' ♪
♪ 看着柩车 ♪
♪ For to carry my mother away ♪
♪ 带走我的母亲 ♪
♪ Will the circle be unbroken by and by, Lord ♪
♪ 但愿生死轮回永不停止 上帝♪
♪ By and by ♪
♪ 永不停止 ♪
♪ There's a better home a-waitin' ♪
♪ 在天上有更好的家园 ♪
♪ In the sky, Lord ♪
♪ 在等待 上帝 ♪
♪ In the sky. ♪
♪ 在等待 ♪
I know.
我知道
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah, I told ya, I... Mm-hmm.
我跟你说过了
Hon?
亲爱的
Is that you?
是你吗
Geez, it's freezing out here.
天啊 外面真冷
Why don't you come inside?
你怎么不进来
What's gonna happen to me, Dad?
我会经历什么 爸爸
In the world.
在这世界上
Oh, hon.
亲爱的
It's gonna be okay.
会没事的
There's a place for all of us on this earth.
每个人都有容身之处
We just...
我们只用
we just have to find it.
我们只用找到那里
Why don't you come on in?
快进屋吧
Who were those guys? In the kitchen.
厨房♥里的那些人是谁
We're just having some money trouble right now, your mom and me.
你妈和我有些经济困难
Not a lot.
不是大问题
Please don't tell her I said.
拜托别让她知道我说了
She's a very proud woman, you know.
她是个非常骄傲的女人
Are we gonna lose the house?
我们要卖♥♥掉这栋房♥子吗
No. No, nothing like that.
不会 没那么夸张
Just a bad city inspection, some renovations to do,
只是一次城市检查不合格 要翻新
but we-we got it covered.
但我们都搞定了
Want me to read to you, help you fall back asleep?
需要我给你读故事吗 帮你入睡
Dad, I'm 16.
爸爸 我都16岁了
Doesn't mean you don't need a bedtime story
这也不代表你不需要偶尔
from time to time.
来个睡前故事啊
What do you say?
怎么样
Wizard of Oz?
《绿野仙踪》行吗
All right. Come on.
好了 进屋吧
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表