剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
but still he play the game.
如果参与得够久
And if he plays it long enough,
甚至会开始想着改邪归正
he even starts to talk about going legit.
而不法之徒...
The outlaw, on the other hand--
而不法之徒...
The outlaw, on the other hand--
我们拒绝这游戏
well, we reject the game.
这社会
Society.
我们的犯罪没有组织
Ain't nothing organized about our crime,
因为我们的犯罪是自♥由♥
'cause our crime is freedom.
没有规则
No rules.
不存在打破什么
And nothing's ever broke,
也就不用改正什么
and there ain't nothing to fix.
我们只想活得痛快...
All we want is to live while we're alive and--
死得痛快
Die with a gun in our hands.
你也有点像不法之徒
You a bit of an outlaw.
-我吗 -对
- Me? - Yeah.
你妈妈也看出来了
Your mama sees it, too.
在你的眼睛里
In the eyes.
所以她才说 "离她们远点儿"
That's why she say, "Keep away."
我不是不法之徒
I'm not an outlaw.
那你是什么
Then, which are you--
阶下囚还是清白身
a convict or a square?
我两个都不是
I'm not either one of those things.
那你是什么
What are you, then?
我是艾瑟丽达·珀尔·斯马特尼
I'm Ethelrida Pearl Smutny.
独一无二
One of a kind.
我就是回来换件衬衫
I just came home to change my shirt.
怎么
What?
她怎么了
What's wrong with her?
你要去哪儿
Where you off to?
他们逮捕了你儿子
They arrested your son.
我知道 我正在处理
I know. I'm handling it.
就像你处理你另一个和爱尔兰人
The same way you're handling your other son,
一起住在阁楼上的儿子那样吗
lives in an attic with an Irishman?
拜托 我们聊过这事
Come on now. We talked about that.
是 可他还是在吃着别人家的饭
We did, and there he is, eating someone else's food still.
多克今早就会把他赎出来
Doc's gonna bail the boy out this morning.
他被揍得不轻 但没大事儿
He got his bell rung pretty good, but he's all right.
我去赎他
I'll get him.
他不是我唯一有麻烦的儿子
He's not the only boy I got in there.
他们都需要保释
They all need bailing out.
多克会解决的
Now, Doc's gonna sort it.
你最好别挡我的路
You best get out of my way.
你有话想对我说吗
You got something to say to me?
你少把火冲妈妈发
Don't you take this out on mama.
你不许去
You ain't going down there.
罗伊·坎农 你知道你
Loy Cannon, you know better than
拦不住一个想去找孩子的母亲
to come between a mother and her child.
-我在处理了 -你在处理了
- I'm handling it. - Oh. You handling it.
写封信给教皇吧
Well, send a letter to the Pope.
你听到了吗 妈妈
You hear that, mama?
爸爸在处理了
Daddy's handling it.
我的两个女儿正在楼上熟睡
I got two baby girls upstairs sleeping.
你也要处理她们吗
You're gonna handle them, too?
或许处理进医院或者墓地
Maybe into the hospital or the cemetery?
很快 这里只会剩下一房♥子
Pretty soon, all we're gonna have around here
没人穿的衣服了
is a house full of clothes.
我说了我...
I said I'm...
你喜欢你穿的这件大衣
You like that coat you wearing?
吃的那些食物吗
The food you're eating?
你呢 陛下
How about you, your majesty?
你喜欢你窗外的风景
You like the view from your room?
高级的毛毯吗
Your fancy blankets?
你们以为那些是从哪儿来的
Where do you think all that comes from?
刀头舔血
The razor's edge.
怎么
What,
我们天生就该发得了财 守得住业吗 凭什么
we're supposed to get rich and stay rich, how?
凭祈祷吗
By saying our prayers?!
那小子去了俱乐部 被警♥察♥狠揍一顿
The boy went to the club, and the bulls lit him up.
你们搞得好像那不会在街头无故发生
You act like that can't happen just walking down the street.
搞得好像我是坏人
Acting like I'm the villain,
而我一直都在为这个家庭奋斗
when all I do is fight for this family.
你不喜欢现在的情况吗
You don't like how it's going?
你害怕冒险吗
You're scared to take the risk?
太糟了
Too bad.
我们已经上路了
We're on the ride now,
过山车停下之前 我们下不了车
and we can't get off till the roller coaster stops.
赶紧给我脱下你的外套
Now take off your damn coat
给我泡杯咖啡
and get me some fucking coffee!
再哼一声啊
Can I get a "Mm-hmm"?
乓
Pong.
乒
Ping.
乓
Pong.
乒
Ping.
乓
Pong.
我的嘴巴里一股金属味
My mouth tastes like metal.
乒
Ping.
法律把你的补牙打掉了
The law loosed your fillings.
那是你自己牙齿的味道
It's your own teeth you're tasting.
乓
Pong.
我知道这看上去不大妙
I know what it looks like.
乒
Ping.
这里是监狱还是牢房♥
Is this prison or jail?
这孩子被打得挺惨
Kid got his bell rung pretty good.
不 他只是从来没坐过牢
Nah, he just never been in the clink before.
多谢了那个乓
Thanks to pong over here.
走来走去
Wearing grooves.
我看到他们时就带他走了后门
I moved him out the back as soon as I saw 'em.
我们寡不敌众
We was outnumbered.
说得好
That's good.
你去和老大说
Tell the boss that.
"'我们寡不敌众' 所以你的长子
"'we was outnumbered' is why your oldest
可能要在监狱里蹲上十年"
is looking at a decade stretch on a chain gang."
你听到音乐声了吗
You hear music?
问那个孩子
Ask the boy.
问他啊
Ask him.
里昂反抗了 他奋力反抗了
Leon fought-- he fought hard.
他就不该去那里
He shouldn't have been out there at all.
老大的儿子
Boss's son.
未成年
Underage.
深陷酒精和梅毒之中
Neck deep in liquor and syphilis.
我完蛋了
I'm fucked.
不如直接割开我的喉咙算了
May as well bite my own throat.
又被关起来了
Back in a box, huh?
打开门
Open the gate.
看看最后谁被关起来
We'll see who ends up in a box.
你们知道为什么美国人喜欢犯罪故事吗
You know why America loves a crime story?
因为美国就是一个犯罪故事
Because America is a crime story.
但真♥相♥是
But here's the rub.
当我们听犯罪故事时都会站在谁那边呢
When we hear a crime story, who do we root for?
不是被害死的可怜人
Not the poor sap that got taken.
不是受害者
The victim, no.
我们支持犯罪者
We root for the taker.
带着枪的那家伙
The guy with the gat.
瞧 这个国家很爱
See, this country loves a man
随心所欲索取的人
who takes what he wants.
除非
Unless...
除非那个人看上去像你们一样
Unless that man looks like you.
明白吗
Capisce?
约翰尼 社会眼中的我
See, Johnny, society looks at me,
是一个利用犯罪往上爬的家伙
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表