剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
什么叫"崩了你"
他说 他想揍你的脸
He says he's gonna punch you in the face.
给你脸来一拳
他真那么说的吗
He really say that?
对
Yeah.
我还以为今天会是无聊的一天呢
住手 住手
Stop! Stop.
盖塔诺
Gaetano.
过来
我们没事了吧
Are we good?
你说呢
You tell me.
没事了
Yeah, we're good.
你妈妈在屋里 去亲亲她吧
Your mama's inside. Go give her a kiss.
你还好吗
Stai bene?
我给你一分钟时间陪你儿子
I'll give you a minute with your boy.
我们有时间该坐下聊聊 你和我
We should sit sometime, you and me.
谈妥争议的问题 现在情况变了
Hash out the rumpus. Things have changed.
什么都没变
Nothing's changed.
看娃愉快
Have a nice visit.
过来
Come here.
-他们给你吃东西了吗 -主要是吃花生酱
- They feeding you? - Mostly peanut butter.
你睡在哪里
Where do you sleep?
他在三楼和我住一间房♥
He's got a room on the third floor with me.
你在负责他的教育吗
You seeing to his education?
我在教他这个世界是如何运转的
I'm teaching him how the world works.
是怎么样的
And how's that?
这世界就是狗吃狗
It's dog eat dog.
那是狗的世界 人的世界要更复杂
That's how dogs work. Men are more complicated.
我可不这么觉得
Not in my experience.
你喜欢住在你主子的房♥子里吗
You like staying here, in the master's house?
他让你觉得受赏识了吗
He make you feel appreciated?
我们得接受自己做出的选择带来的后果
We live with the choices we make. Consequences.
那个刚来的大块头意大利人是谁
Who's the big Italian just off the boat?
乔斯托的弟弟 盖塔诺
It's Josto's brother, Gaetano.
刚从新兵训练营毕业
Over from the boot.
-他会长住吗 -还不确定
- He staying? - Not sure yet.
如果他们私下惩罚我儿子了
You'd tell me if they were taking my boy
你会告诉我吧
out to the woodshed.
因为在我看来 他们说的安全
'Cause in my book, they say safe,
是指没受伤 没受猥亵
they mean sound. Unmolested.
没人猥亵你儿子
Nobody interferes with the boy.
他完全归我照看
He's entirely in my keeping.
妈妈说要多吃蔬菜
Your mama says eat your vegetables.
我们爱你 你会回家的
We love you and you're coming home.
什么时候
When?
我也不知道
That I don't know.
告诉你老大 我们需要尽快谈话
Tell your boss we need to talk soon.
是
Yeah.
我又联♥系♥了附近的三家银行
I called three more banks in the area.
没人买♥♥信♥用♥卡♥的帐
No one's biting on the credit card.
-你没说商机吗 -没有
- You didn't tell 'em the idea? - No.
但我强调了
But I stressed that this was
这是一个革命性的金融工具
a groundbreaking financial instrument
他们可以成为第一个吃螃蟹的人
and they could be the first on their block.
我们仅限在我们街区流通 我们自己用
We keep this in the neighborhood, just for us.
我们又怎么知道他们不会一把火烧了
How do we know they don't burn down the neighborhood
我们一手带富的街区
once we start to pave the streets with gold?
我们需要他们的餐厅
We need their restaurants,
他们的商店 他们的银行
their department stores, their banks.
可我在金贝尔斯百货连衣服都不能试穿
Last I checked, I couldn't even try on clothes at Gimbels.
他兄弟从意大利过来了
The brother came in from Italy.
哥哥还是弟弟
Older or younger?
弟弟
Younger.
但是个大块头
But big.
他们的区别就像丛林猛狮
Difference between a lion in the jungle
和笼中之狮
and a lion in a cage.
老虎才生活在丛林 狮子是在草原
Tigers live in the jungle. Lions are on the plains.
你的意思是可能会有权力斗争
You're saying there could be a power struggle?
-我... -我们该行动了
- I... - We should move now.
在他们理智清醒之前扩张
Expand before they get their heads on straight.
也可能是他们耍的把戏 想让我们分身乏术
Or it's a trick and they're trying to make us spread thin.
那就先慢慢试探
So we test their flanks.
从小处着手 看有什么反应
Start small, see what's the response.
多纳泰罗去世之前 我正跟他讨论
Me and Donatello were talking about us
我们接手屠宰场的事
taking over the slaughterhouse before he died.
他同意了
He said yes.
他说
He said...
这是我们的立场
Is our position.
我们问过了 他也答应了
We asked, he gave permission.
我们现在就接手
Now that's what we're doing.
我带上奥珀尔和他的手下
I'll take Opal and his crew.
与此同时 你得问自己
Meanwhile, you need to ask yourself
你愿意做到什么地步
how far you're willing to go with this
万一事态演变成了小冲突 斗争 甚至是大战
in case it becomes a skirmish or a battle or a war.
我们现在状态大好
We're in a groove.
有钱进 生意也兴隆起来了
Money's coming in, business is heating up.
说不定我们怎样都会暴富
Maybe we get rich anyway, hmm?
为什么要改变局势呢
Why stress the system?
你知道还有谁也状态大好吗
You know who else is in a groove?
笼中之狮
That lion in the cage.
它在地上耗尽耐心
He just wears it in the floor,
来回踱步
pacing back and forth.
那你知道谁没状态吗
Well, you know who's got no groove?
头被做成标本挂在墙上的狮子
That lion with his head hanging on the wall.
它就挂在那里 一无所有
He's just hanging there with nothing but the smile
只有脸上被强加的微笑
they forced on his face.
我猜他们会行动
My guess is they make a move.
可能是今天 明天 测试我们
Today, tomorrow. Test us.
他们太扭曲了
They are twisted.
这群黑鬼
These spooks.
他们的思考方式
The way they think.
总想伸手讨好处
Always with their hand out.
既然他们这么饥渴 就给他们吃枪子吧
不
No.
杀人对生意不好
杀人就是门生意
我们不杀人
We're not killing anybody.
爸爸定了协议 我们就要遵守
Dad made a deal. We're gonna respect the deal.
这...
That's, um...
美国人常说什么来着
What do Americans say?
行吧
Fine.
我才来几天
I'm here... few days.
如果你想怂 随便你
If you want to be pussy, be pussy.
乔斯托
Josto.
-姐姐 我们在谈事呢 -你的德西来了
- Sis, we're talking here. - Your Dessie is here.
-马上 -市议员也来了
- In a minute. - The alderman also.
他们是来哀悼的
They've come to pay respects.
你得招待下
不杀人
No killing.
不行
No.
怂货
Pussy.
亲爱的 很糟吧
Oh, my darling. Is it awful?
在消化情绪
I'm managing.
我有家人
I have my family.
我们也是你的家人 对吧 爸
We're your family, too. Isn't that right, Daddy?
-还没结婚 -爸 别这么说
- Not married yet. - Oh, Daddy, don't be awful.
能帮上你什么忙 能吃下东西吗
Do you need anything. Are you eating?
我 怎么说... 还不错
I'm, uh... what do you... copacetic.
男人啊 总一副沉着儒雅的样子
Men. Always acting so Humphrey Bogart.
想哭就哭吧
You go ahead and cry if you need to.
失去父亲的孩子 没人会说闲话
A boy losing his father, nobody's gonna judge.
宝贝 我跟你未婚夫聊会儿
Sugar plum, give Daddy a minute with your fiancé.
我想给他一些明智的建议
I want to hand him some words of wisdom.
过会儿再谈 亲爱的
We'll talk later, honey bear. Okay?
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表