剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
我真为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
我的好哥哥
My brother.
他...
Oh, he...
他很聪明 我们的敌人
He's clever, our enemy.
那个黑鬼
The mulignane.
他放我走的时候我就在想
Yeah. When he let me go, I think,
他为什么这么做
why does he do this?
但后来当我坐在这里
But then I-I sit here.
等着要杀了你
Waiting to kill you.
我意识到
And I realized
这就是他想要的
he wants me to do this.
让我杀了我哥 接管这个家族
To murder my brother and take over this family.
因为我虽然是狮子 但...
Because I'm the lion, but...
你是蛇
...You're the snake.
阴险狡诈 不是吗
我是啥
I'm the what?
现在是什么情况
What is happening right now?
我怕是还在做梦吧
I think I'm-I'm still dreaming.
不
No.
不是的
No.
是这样
Now, um...
我是公牛
是出力气的
而你有谋略
没错
Yeah.
我...
I...
对不起 哥哥
I apologize, brother,
我以为你很软弱
because I think you're weak.
但我现在知道实情了
But now I know what's true.
你...
你是变色龙
夜色沉静
星辉如洗
月光如练
我立誓保护我智慧的大哥
任你差遣
我接受
I accept
这有毒的誓言
this oath of poison,
从今往后
knowing that from now on
没有人能评判你
no men will judge you...
只有你才能评判你自己
...But that you will judge yourself.
你若有丝毫背叛我
And if you ever betray me
或背叛这个家族...
or this family...
那这些子弹就是为你准备的
我发誓
I swear.
来
Come here.
说吧
Tell me.
没能奏效
It didn't work.
他们现在团结一致了 那两兄弟
They're a team now, the brothers.
我们要怎么做
So, what do we do?
法戈那边
Fargo.
我们关门了
we're closed.
我是来见我儿子的
I'm here to see my son.
你知道我是谁
You know who I am.
当然
Of course.
请进
Please, come in.
我以前来过这里
I've been here before.
也许...五年前
Maybe... five years past.
我是那家人的朋友
Friend of the family.
癌症
Cancer.
你们的服务很好
Y'all had a real nice service.
我们总是认真对待我们的工作
We take our role here very serious.
就像羊群的牧羊人
As the shepherd to the sheep.
有劲更大的吗
Got anything stronger?
瑟曼放了一瓶在最上层...应该是威士忌
Thurman keeps a bottle on the top shelf-- whiskey, I think.
可以
That'd do.
我帮不了你
I can't help you.
什么
What?
你要给我倒一杯酒 我们会聊天
You're going to pour me a drink, and we're gonna get to talking.
说起我们在一条街上长大
How we grew up on the same street,
认识的人都一样 然后
know the same people, and then...
你会请求我帮忙
You're gonna ask me for help.
我想把话先说在前头
And I want to go ahead and let you know up front
那是不可能的
that's not going to happen.
这是我们的家
This is our home.
从世纪初就属于我丈夫的家族
Been in my husband's family since the century's turn.
穷途末路的人
People come to my husband,
总会来
looking for money
找我丈夫要钱...
at the end of their rope, and...
他们想的都一样
They all think the same thing.
"我已经没有什么可失去的了"
"I've got nothing left to lose."
但是
but...
其实总有更糟糕的处境
...there's always lower you can go.
我最小的儿子被杀了
My youngest son was killed.
我们不知道上帝的安排
W-we can't know his plans.
我们只能坚定信念
All we can do is have faith.
阿门
Amen.
你的大儿子知道吗
Does your eldest know?
你也有女儿吧
You have daughters also, I think.
两个女儿
Two.
坎农太太 我们都犯过错
Mrs. Cannon, we have made mistakes,
我和我的瑟曼
my Thurman and me.
上帝也知道我们并不是理想中的天使
Lord knows we're not the angels we try to be.
我们也不是来寻求慈善
And we're not looking for charity.
只是想要一个纠正的机会
Just the opportunity to make things right.
我和你说了...
I told you...
我的女儿这周就17岁了
My girl turned 17 years old this week,
她的梦想简直惊为天人
with dreams that take my breath away.
她不该只因为我...
It can't be that she falls because...
不敢或不愿意去寻求帮助而陨落
I was too stubborn or weak to ask for help.
我们愿意不惜一切代价去弥补
We will make it right, whatever it takes,
只要能给我们机会
if we get a fair shake.
你会亲自主持仪式吗
I wonder if you would hold the service.
我很荣幸
It would be my honor.
你在学什么
What are you studying there?
法语
French.
你搞什么
Oh... Excuse you?
你这里有几张不错的唱片
You got some pretty decent tunes here.
是我爸爸的
Those are my dad's.
大部分都有点平淡乏味
Most of it's a little off the cob.
这个还不赖
This one ain't half bad.
艾灵顿公爵
你喜欢爵士乐吗
You like jazz?
还行
Enough.
你最喜欢的号♥手是谁
Who's your favorite horn player?
路易·阿姆斯特朗
Louis Armstrong.
人人都会说是路易
Everybody says louis.
迪西呢
What about Dizzy?
或者这个新人 查理·帕克
Or there's this new cat, Charlie Parker.
人人都叫他小鸟
Everybody calls him bird.
那是新的音乐 没有什么体系
It's a new sound-- no structure.
就...跟随着音乐的感觉
Just... go where the music takes you.
我喜欢音乐的体系
I like structure.
嗯 我该猜到的
Yeah, I would've guessed that.
你怎么会这么懂音乐
How come you know so much about music?
我是号♥手
I'm a horn player.
小号♥
Trumpet.
那你为什么要搬箱子
Then why you lugging boxes?
你说那个
Oh, that?
那只是一种经历
That's just an experience.
人生中的一切都是一种经历
Everything in life's an experience,
从翻越高山到刷洗马桶
from climbing a mountain to scrubbing a toilet.
你翻越过高山吗
You climbed a mountain?
没有 但我刷过不少马桶
No, but I've scrubbed a few toilets.
你妈妈来看你了
Your mama's here for you.
可怜的孩子
Poor boy.
你得和他保持距离
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表