剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
They won't.
他们不会的
She won't stop, you know?
她不会停下的
Day after--
日复一...
I was a maker.
我曾是立借据人
I hope they do it tonight...
我希望他们今晚动手...
when she's sleeping.
趁她睡觉的时候
But I'm scared--
但是我很害怕...
She said that I gotta make a meat loaf.
她说要我做肉糕
I said we'd bring jell-o salad, but Kitty said meat loaf.
我说我们要带果冻沙拉 可基蒂说要带肉糕
So...
所以
Hon.
亲爱的
So what's that, hon?
怎么了 亲爱的
I said it's Gordo's birthday tonight.
我说今晚是戈多的生日
We're supposed to be at your brother's at 4:00,
我们四点该去你弟弟家一起庆生
With meat loaf.
带着肉糕一起去
Sounds, uh, different today...
洗衣机的声音听起来好像不一样
Don't ya think?
你不这么觉得吗
Like, angry?
好像有点生气
I'm washing towels. It's a towel sound.
我在洗毛巾 是毛巾的声音
Kitty said they just got
基蒂说他们刚买♥♥了台
one of those fancy European all-in-ones.
很华丽的欧式一体机
Says it washes and dries. One machine.
一台就可以搞定洗衣脱水所有步骤
Can you believe that?
你相信吗
Bet that set them back a penny.
买♥♥那个一定让他们大出血了
He can afford it, your brother.
你弟弟有钱 买♥♥得起
Kitty said he just got a big promotion
基蒂说他在那里才干了一年
after only working there a year.
就大大升职了
Kitty said they also got
基蒂说他们还
one of those fancy new surround sound systems.
新买♥♥了一套环绕立体声音响
Guess I married the wrong Nygaard.
看来我嫁错人了啊
Oh! Heh heh heh.
是吗 呵呵呵
That's what I said. We had a good laugh.
我说的就是这个 我们好好笑了一场
Well, it's just slow now at the shop.
现在商店那边不景气罢了
Oh, hon.
亲爱的
That's what ya always say--
你一直都这么说...
"Slow."
不景气
Well...
好了
Better get back to it.
我得回去工作了
You make your own wins.
你得自己打拼
That's what Kitty said Chaz told her.
基蒂说切斯就是这么跟他说的
Salesmen make their own wins.
推销员要自己打拼
You gotta try harder, hon.
你得再努力一些 亲爱的
Smile, for Pete's sake.
拜托 你笑一笑吧
Maybe wear a nicer tie.
或者换条好看点的领带
You gave me this tie.
这条是你送我的
Well, if you were a better salesman,
如果你推销员做得成功
I'd have bought you a nicer tie.
我就会送你条更好的
At least take a look.
至少去看看吧
I keep thinking maybe it's the settings.
我一直在想是不是因为设置问题
Kitty says Chaz fixes things around the house all the time.
基蒂说房♥子里的东西一直都是切斯负责修理的
Says he took the toaster apart over the weekend.
她说他周末把面包机拆了
Now it's good as new.
现在就跟新的一样
Browns to beat the band.
用起来特别好
So that's, uh...
所以...
Like I said, there's two kinds of policies
我说过了 你们应该考虑
you should be thinking about.
两种保险
You got your whole life
终身寿险
and...your whole life plus,
还有加强版终身寿险
which covers the same benefits of whole life plus...
包括终身寿险中的福利 还有...
a heck of a lot more.
很多其它福利
Well, we just came in to get Charline on my health care.
我们来只是想让沙尔琳一起享受我的医保
On account of I'm having a baby.
因为我快生孩子了
Yeah. A boy, we're hoping.
对 我们希望是男孩
Or a little girl.
女孩也行
I'd just about hug the pants off a little girl.
要是女孩的话我肯定会高兴死的
Oh, yeah? Well, uh...
是吗 这样啊...
Even more--
更应该...
All--all the more reason to, uh...
你们更应该...
Because what happens... what happens
因为要是... 要是
if you have an accident at your job?
你工作时发生意外呢
I work at the library. Okay.
我在图书馆工作 好吧
What happens if you have a car crash
要是你出车祸
and go out the windshield?
被甩出挡风玻璃了呢
O-or say you're up a ladder, cleaning out the gutters,
或者你爬梯子打扫书架上的灰尘时
and you fall off the darn thing and break your neck?
不小心掉下来摔了脖子呢
These things happen every day.
这种事很正常啊
And people fall asleep smoking in bed.
有人在床上吸烟睡着了
They burn to death.
然后就被烧死了
What I'm saying is the morgue is--is full of guys
我想说的是 停尸房♥里都是
thought they didn't need life insurance.
以为自己不需要投保人寿险的人呢
For--for peace of mind, I'm saying,
我跟你说 这样很安心
to know that your little boy... Or girl.
知道你们家小男孩... 也可能是女孩
Right. Or little girl is taken care of.
对 或者女孩会得到好好照顾
We're supposed to be at my mom's by 4:00.
我们四点约好去我妈妈家
Yeah. So we're gonna...
对 所以我们先...
Oh! O-okay.
好的 好
Well, at least let me give you a brochure.
那我送你们个小册子吧
Or--or I got these pens.
我这里还有笔
I got these nif-nifty pens. Look at that, huh?
非常好看的笔 你们看
With most of the colors--
各种颜色都有...
Okay, well, if you change your mind then, uh, give me a...
好吧 如果你们改主意了 给我...
Aw, heck.
该死
Will ya look at that?
你们看呐
What is it, dad? Yeah, dad.
怎么了 爸爸 对 爸爸
What is it?
怎么了
Oh, h-hey, Sam.
你好 山姆
That, there, boys... is a black man.
孩子们 那是个黑人
He don't look black, dad.
他看起来不黑啊 爸爸
Yeah, dad, he don't look black.
对 爸爸 他看着不黑
More like a big pumpkin. Ha ha. Yeah!
更像个矮南瓜 哈哈 对
Yeah, like a big, stupid pumpkin.
像个大大的傻♥逼♥南瓜
Lester...Niggered.
莱斯特 黑加德
Now, come on, Sam, it--it's Nygaard,
别这样 山姆 是奈加德
just like in high school.
就跟高中时一样
You went to high school with a black man, dad?
你跟黑人一起念的高中吗 爸爸
Yeah, dad, did you? Shut up.
对 爸爸 是吗 闭嘴
How you been, Lester?
近来可好啊 莱斯特
Oh, yeah, real good.
挺好的
Yeah?
是吗
Yeah. Me too.
对 我也是
Yeah, trucking company's doing super.
我现在在运输公♥司♥干得很不错
Got rigs all over the Great Lakes.
业务遍布五大湖区
Just bought a summer house up Bear Island.
刚在熊岛买♥♥了套避暑的房♥子
It's pretty sweet.
挺不错的
Hey, you remember the story I told you
你们还记得我跟你们讲过
of the boy I put in the oil drum
我把一个男孩放进油桶里
and rolled onto the highway?
然后把油桶滚上高速路的故事吗
Is that him, dad?
那个男孩就是他吗 爸爸
Yeah, dad, is that him?
对 爸爸 是他吗
Oh, you betcha. Betcha.
当然了 当然了
Good old Lester pencil dick.
没种的老莱斯特啊
Hey, say, Lester,
莱斯特
What was the name of that girl you went with in high school?
中学时跟你在一起的那个姑娘叫什么名字
You know, uh... the curvy one.
你懂的 就是身材很好的那个
It's Pearl.
叫珠珠
Pearl--what a rack on that girl, huh?
珠珠 真是个波霸呀
Dad's saying she had big titties.
老爸说她奶♥子♥很大
Yeah, I know what "Rack" means, you fairy--
我知道什么叫波霸 你个娘娘...
Ow. Yeah, dad, ow!
老爸 疼啊
You know, she gave me a tug once.
你知道吗 她帮我打过手♥枪♥
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表