剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
Let's just say, if you like the setup,
就肯定会喜欢这高♥潮♥
you're gonna love the punch line.
准备好了吗
You ready?
警方也许在盯着
Cops could be watching, maybe.
我要开灵车送她们走
Gonna drive 'em out in the hearse.
你俩得睡在一个棺材里
Y'all are gonna have to share a coffin.
我们习惯了狭窄的空间
We accustomed to tight quarters.
别动感情 走吧 斯旺
Well, don't get emotional. Come on, Swan Lake.
这个我也拿走了
I'm-a pinch this, too.
放下
Leave that.
但是
But...
你俩到底打算做什么
Just what the devil are you two up to?
当不法之徒
Being outlaws.
好了 快点
All right, make haste.
还舒服吗
Comfortable?
不舒服
Nope.
你一股甜点味
You smell like dessert.
我吃太多派了
Think I ate too much pie.
抱歉
Sorry.
你准备好了吗
You up for this?
我可以
I can go.
咔哒
Click, clack.
不许动 坏蛋
Freeze, scoundrels!
你们都趴下
All y'all get down on the ground.
美元我要了 滑头
I'll take those greenbacks, slick.
姑娘 你头上有条内♥裤♥
Girl, you got a panty on your head.
我得走了
I gotta go.
别着急
Hold your horses.
拿到钱我们就走
We're going as soon as we get the dough.
不 我得走了
No. I gotta go.
快点 菜鸟
Double-time, rookie.
拜托
Please...
他们打中你了吗
Did they get you?
没有 他们对车子开枪 但我们溜走了
No. They shot up the car, but we slipped through.
老大 她们也来这里抢劫了
Boss, they lit us up here, too.
等会说
Not now.
你看见开枪的人了吗
Did you see the hitters?
开车的是"骷髅" 卡拉米塔
The skeleton was driving-- Calamita--
副驾驶是拉比
and Rabbi rode bitch.
是他开的枪
He pulled the shots.
她们从盲点冲了进来 但我解决了
They charged in my blind spot, but I handled it.
你现在懂了吗
Now do you get it?
代价 成为这家人的含义
The cost. What it means to be in this family.
-你感受到了吗 -他们不是对我开枪
- Do you feel it? - They weren't shooting at me.
孩子 你脑子坏了吗
Boy, you clinically stupid?
他们是对你开枪
They were shooting at you.
我是傀儡
I was a proxy.
什么
What?
傀儡 替身
A proxy, a stand-in.
我知道傀儡是什么 你叫什么
I know what a proxy is. What's your name?
-你的名字 -莱缪尔
- Your name. - Lemuel.
不 你的姓氏
No, your family name.
加农
Cannon.
看见这些人了吗
You see these boys?
他们有自己的姓
They got their own name.
所以他们是傀儡
That would make them proxies.
但你
But you?
你哥哥 姐妹 妈妈
Your brother, your sisters, your mama?
你就是我
You're me.
不管你喜不喜欢 都不重要
Like it or don't like it. Don't matter.
这不关我的事 我是搞音乐的
It ain't my business. I'm a music man.
你这就是选择无知了
Now you're choosing to be ignorant.
不 选择的人是你
No. You're making the choosing.
但你无法两者兼得
But you can't have both more.
更有权 更安全 你无法两者兼得
More power, more safe-- you can't have both.
要么失权 更安全 要么这样
It's less power, more safe, or this.
我的选择不重要
What I choose don't matter.
两万美元
20 Gs.
她们抢走了这么多
It's what they shotgunned out of here.
死了三个
Three dead.
是意大利人吗
The Italians?
两个女人
Two broads.
其中一个吐得到处都是
One of 'em threw up everywhere.
你得纵观大局
You got to see the whole picture.
那才是重点
That's the point.
我的意思是 协调的行动
I'm saying a coordinated action
代表有计划
implies planning.
也许这是长剑之夜
Maybe this is the Night of the Long Knives, huh?
封锁
Lock it down.
封锁一切
Everything.
我要六个人看守门口
I want six guys in front of the house.
已经安排了
Already done.
你确定是拉比吗
You sure it was Rabbi?
是的
Yeah.
这是什么意思
What does it mean?
我该叫醒白人小孩
Should I wake up the white boy
给他脸上来一枪吗
and bloody his fucking face?
你的意思是加大火力
Turn up the flames, you're saying?
火上浇油
Hmm, bring this thing to a boil?
我的儿子在他们手上
They're holding my son.
搞不好他现在已经吊死在树上了
He could be swinging from a tree right now, for all we know.
我想知道的是
What I want to know is...
是谁下的命令
who gave the order?
是老大还是弟弟
Was it the boss or was it the brother?
他们也许在内斗
Could be they're fighting with each other.
对吧
Hmm?
嗯
Yeah.
喧宾夺主
Tail wagging the dog.
所以呢
So?
我的意思是
Well, I'm saying,
一旦我们开始反击
once we start shooting back,
就是一场血战
it's to the death.
所以
So...
我们最好搞清楚
we better be sure.
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表