剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
七个 八个 九个印第安人
Seven little, eight little, nine little Indians.
十个印第安小孩
Ten little Indian boys.
他看着很紧张
He seems nervous.
我们让你紧张了吗 条子
Do we make you nervous, copper?
你知道你们俩妹子被通缉了吧
Hey, you know you girls are wanted, right?
蠢蛋
Silly boy.
妹子就是这样
That's what girls are.
大家都想要[通缉]我们 但得不到我们
Everybody wants us, but we ain't to be had.
你们还不走的话会死的
You're gonna get yourselves killed staying here.
走去别处也会死
Got to die someplace.
你多大了
How old are you?
跟山一样大
Old as the hills.
跟河一样大
跟树一样大
捂住耳朵
Cover your ears.
什么
What?
你们今晚十点搭乘开往费城的火车
You're on the 10:00 train to Philly tonight.
别回来
Don't come back.
我们在费城没亲没故的
Don't know no one in Philly.
你们长得很友善
Y'all got friendly faces.
不会有事的
You'll do just fine.
如果我们想留下 搞点事情呢
What if we want to stay and mix it up a little?
听着 我想做正确的事
Look, I'm trying to do the right thing here.
这不是你们的战斗
This ain't your fight.
我也不想害死你们
And I ain't gonna be the one that gets you killed.
如果我们不走呢
And what if we don't go?
你爱你妹妹吗
You love your sister?
这一路真是不顺
It's been a sad parade.
听着 我...
look, look, I...
我本想接你孩子
I tried to get your boy.
我去了他家 但他们把我赶走了
I went to the house, but they swept me up.
我毫无机会
I didn't have a chance.
人要高尚 不要堕落
Elevate, don't denigrate.
我是这么教
That's what I tell 'em--
我孩子的
my kids.
你觉得意大利人是怎么教孩子的
What do you think the Italians tell their kids?
我 我不知道
I... I don't know.
没错 但你 你看到了吧
Yeah, yeah, but you... You see it, though, right?
他们在做的事
What they're doing?
把人叫做动物 让他在地上爬
Call a man an animal, keep him in the dirt.
如果他不咕噜呢
But what if he don't grunt?
如果他不啾啾呢
What if he don't honk?
如果他昂首挺胸 还是个人呢
What if he walks tall and stays a man?
说啊 你知道是怎么回事
Come on. You-you know what that is.
你们一直这样做
You boys do it all the time.
我没有
No, not me.
那你就亲自下地
You get in the dirt yourself
教他如何当动物
and you show him how to be an animal!
你教他如何仇恨 如何残忍♥
You show him how to hate, you show him how to be cruel.
你杀死他的朋友们
You kill his friends!
谋害他的孩子
Murder his child.
老大 我不知道 我
Boss, I... I didn't know. I...
他们达不到我们的高度
They can't rise to our level,
所以他们得把我们拉低到他们的档次
so they got to drag us down to theirs.
但这是个陷阱
But it's a trap.
这是个陷阱
It's a trap,
因为如果我跟他们一样下地
'cause if I get in the dirt like them,
那就意味着他们一直以来都是对的
that means they were right the whole time.
这位奥珀尔
See, Opal right here...
是个有仇必报的兄弟
...He's kind of an eye-for-an-eye type brother.
但他不用对这个家族负责
But he's not responsible for this family.
要么杀人 要么被杀
Kill or be killed.
要么赢 要么输
Win or lose.
不复杂
It ain't complex.
你知道我怎么想吗
You know what I think?
每个国家都有自己的罪犯类型
Every country has its own type of criminal.
美国的罪犯是骗子
In America, we got the confidence man.
假货推销员 骗子
Snake oil salesman, grifter.
与其说他抢劫你 不如说他骗你抢你自己
He don't rob you as much as trick you into robbing yourself.
因为在美国
See, 'cause in America,
人们愿意相信
people want to believe.
他们有梦想
They got that dream.
梦想家就可以欺诈
And a dreamer, you can fleece.
老大 对不起
Boss, I... I'm sorry.
我不明白
I-I... I don't understand.
他希望我杀了他弟弟
He wants me to kill his brother.
乔斯托
Josto.
但我不会这样做
But I ain't gonna do it.
你要做什么
What are you gonna do?
不
No.
应该问 我们要做什么
What are we gonna do?
彼得罗·杰洛西
我捅了他的脖子
卡罗·巴多里奥
我用衬衫勒死了他
鲁道夫
我用大拇指把他的眼睛
挤进了脑子里
这事结束了
This thing is done.
你哥哥给了我屠宰场 货运路线
Your brother gave me the stockyards, the trucking.
平等伙伴
Equal partners.
前提是
If...
我杀了你
I kill you.
你不喜欢这样吗
You don't like that?
家人就是家人
Family is family.
也许吧
Maybe.
但我家里没人想杀我
But nobody in my family is trying to kill me.
说够了
Enough talking.
如果你要杀我 快点动手
If you're going to kill me, kill me.
不
Nah.
放了他
Let him go.
什么
What?
告诉你哥哥 屠宰场归我们了
Tell your brother the stockyards are ours now.
回头见
See you in the funny papers.
你动身吧
You're on the road.
我要卡拉米塔死 听见了吗
I want that Calamita dead. You hear me?
已经搞定了 他只是还没倒下
Already done. He just ain't lying down yet.
希望你知道自己在做什么
I sure hope you know what you're doing.
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表