剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
What about New York?
他们说你得解决跟你弟弟的事
They say you got to work it out with your brother.
试试 他们说试试
Try. They said try.
我在试呢
Which I am.
卡拉米塔如果跟错了人
I can't help it if Calamita
那我也无能为力
had a loyalty to the wrong horse.
如果他杀了他们的孩子来毁约的话
You know, if... If he kills their kid to queer the deal.
卡拉米塔
Calamita?
我以为你说的是...
Wha... I-I thought you said...
杜米尼 你多虑了
Dumini... You think too much.
去家里 让米利根找我
Go to the house, send me Milligan,
带孩子兜风去 剩下的交给我
take the kid for a ride, leave the rest to me.
他应该自己开拓地盘
He was supposed to get his own territory.
老爸跟他说过 但现在成空谈了
Pop told him. And now nothing.
他很会赚钱 我家安东
He's a good earner. My Antoon.
他也许不是最强硬的
No, maybe not the roughest,
但他这个人说到做到
but what he says he delivers, he delivers.
或许你能跟乔斯托吹吹风
I just... Maybe you can talk to Josto.
他总听你的
He listens to you.
提醒他 我觉得
Remind him. I think...
这是干什么
What's this?
我们在谈话 关你什么事
We're talking. What do you care?
老大要你去俱乐部
Boss wants you at the club.
-孩子 -不 就你去
- Kid? - No. Just you.
他明确说了
He said specific.
我得出去一会儿 如果没回来
I got to go out for a while. If I don't come back...
我知道
I know.
要么死了 要么进了监狱
Dead or in jail.
进房♥间去
Go to the room.
别拦着路
Stay out of the way.
-我能看完节目吗 -可以
- Can I finish the show? - Of course you can.
我会确保他待会儿上楼去
I'll make sure he gets upstairs after.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
谁说出事了
Who said something is wrong?
你是否曾想过如果他们派我回来
You ever wonder what would've happened
会发生什么事吗
if they sent me back?
-去取外套 -什么
- Get your coat. - What?
-老爸 -你们好
- Daddy! - Hi.
我们去兜风
We're gonna go for a drive.
我想去兜风
I want to go for a drive.
-我没叫你去 -和气点
- I didn't ask you. - Be nice.
他们从没在白天见过你 他们很兴奋
They never see you during the day. They're excited.
他们不去 去取外套
Well, they're not going. Get your coat.
没事的 好吧 看节目
It's okay, eh? Watch your show.
我们这周末就去兜风
We'll go driving this weekend.
-你怎么回事 -没怎么
- What's the matter with you? - Nothing.
我在工作
I'm working.
老天保佑
Holy Mother Mary.
不用等我回来
Don't wait up.
我今天收到一封奇怪的信 关于你的
I received a rather queer letter about you today.
关于我
About me?
有人给我写信说 你在上一家医院的行为
Someone has written me and suggested that your behavior
值得进一步调查
at your last posting deserves further scrutiny.
老大
Boss.
嗯
Yeah.
-该死 -来
- Goddamn it. - Here.
你又要为我做事了 去楼上见艾巴
You're back in the game. Go see Ebal upstairs.
-他会告诉你要去哪里 -那孩子呢
- He'll tell you where to go. - What about the kid?
孩子完了
The kid's done.
孩子
Kid!
孩子
Kid!
-他在哪里 -我
- Where is he? - I...
在哪
Where?!
你 你
You're-you're-you...
-你弄疼我了 -他们去哪里了
- You're hurting me. - Where did they go?
去哪里了
Where?
先生
Mister?
下车
Come on.
美国人
The Americans,
俘虏我时
when they capture me,
我在煮自己的皮带
I was cooking my belt.
你的皮带
Your belt?
我已经吃了鞋
I already eat my shoes.
卡西诺山
Monte Cassino.
他们把我送来了堪萨斯城
They send me here, to Kansas.
你知道他们会把战俘送来这里吗
Did you know they bring war prisoners here?
我以为我死了
I think I was dead.
他们运来的是一具尸体
A corpse, they shipped.
一具骷髅
A skeleton.
是食物 香气
It was the food, the smell,
让我又活了过来
that bring me back.
玉米地
Fields of corn.
每顿吃面包
Bread for every meal.
富足之地
Land of plenty.
宪法里写了
That's in the constitution.
每天都会日出
Every day the sun come out.
又大又黄的美国太阳
That big yellow American sun.
它让我又一次生长
It make me grow again,
像是冬天的野草
like a winter weed.
然后
And then,
我又活过来了
I am alive again.
我发了血誓
I took the blood oath,
把名字刻在了这里的石头上
carve my name on the stone there.
安东·杜米尼
"Antoon Dumini,
美国人
American."
我会成为美国人
This I would become.
去看看吧
Go ahead, look. Look.
真酷
Cool.
安东·杜米尼
美国人
安东·杜米尼
美国人
爸爸 爸爸
Daddy! Daddy!
爸爸
Daddy!
我想去兜风
I want to go for a drive.
你受伤了吗
You hurt?
没有
No.
他死了吗
I-is he dead?
是的 别把头转开
Yes. Don't look away.
做个男子汉 振作起来
This is what men do. Snap out of it.
我们得走了
We have to go.
现在真的开战了
It's war now, for real.
你在这里不安全
You're not safe here.
回家吗
Home?
在家里也不安全
You're not safe there, either.
你信任我吗
You trust me?
我没得选
I never got to choose.
他们把我打造成了儿童兵
A child soldier-- that's what they made me.
但你不会遭受同样的命运
But that's not gonna happen to you.
明白吗
Understand?
我想是的
I think so.
我们要找个安静的地方
So we're gonna find someplace quiet,
等一切尘埃落定
wait till the dust settles.
那时候 如果你想回家
And then, if you want to go home--
如果那是你的选择
if that's your choice--
我就送你回家
I'll take you home.
明白吗
Understand?
我好害怕
I'm scared.
我也是
Me too.
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表