剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
能不能让我
Can I just maybe...?
我要去拿我的包
I'm just gonna get my purse.
不好意思
Hey, oh, excuse me. That...
你别碰我
You know, you take... You take your hands off me!
-警♥察♥ 警♥察♥ -女士 我们就是警♥察♥
- Police! Police! - Ma'am, we are the police.
你这样只会让事情变得更糟
You're only making it worse.
好吧 这一切都是出于
Well, okay, well, this is all due to some very...
一个愚蠢的误会
A very silly misunderstanding.
-能不能让我 -是 女士
- If-if I... If I could just -Yes, ma'am.
-去拿我的包 -肯定是
- maybe grab... Grab my... Grab my purse, - I'm sure it is.
那就不会 天啊
then it wouldn't... Oh, geez!
我叫艾瑟丽达·珀尔·斯马特尼
My name is Ethelrida Pearl Smutny.
我约好了要见坎农先生
I have an appointment to see Mr. Cannon?
感谢你今天抽空见我 先生
Thank you for taking the time to meet with me today, sir.
我会很快说完
I'll be brief.
我儿子说我该听听你要说的话
My son said I should hear what you got to say.
但这事没得商量 你的房♥子归我了
But this thing is dead. Your house is mine.
只要我活着 你家的生意也归我
Your business is mine for as long as I live,
我可能还能活半个小时
which could be another half an hour.
格林纳达的摩尔国王的即刻处决
Exécution sans jugement sous les rois maures de Grenade.
-什么 -你的画
- What? - Your painting.
是亨利·勒尼奥画的
It's by Henri Regnault.
他在1870年画的 年仅26岁
Painted in 1870, when he was just 26.
第二年 他在布松瓦尔战役中阵亡
He died the next year in the battle of Buzenval.
这不是原件
It's not the original.
不是
No.
我在杂♥志♥上看到的
Saw it in a magazine.
让我认识的人给我复印了一幅
Had a cat I know make me a copy.
我觉得这幅画让我看起来不好惹
Supposed to make me look like a bad motherfucker.
你说这幅画叫什么名字
What did you say it was called?
格林纳达的摩尔国王的即刻处决
Summary Execution under the Moorish Kings of Grenada.
你希望我把你父母的房♥子还给他们
You want me to give your parents back their house.
不 先生
No, sir.
我是来告诉你 他们赚到了房♥子
I came to tell you they earned it.
最初贷款是3500美元
The original loan was $3,500.
利息从10%开始
Interest starting at ten percent,
六个月分期付款
spread over six months.
一共6200美元
That's $6,200.
他们偷了我的钱
They stole from me.
所有的钱都已经归还
With all monies returned.
你没有选择杀了他们
And seeing as how you chose not to kill them,
我猜你觉得应该在金钱方面惩罚他们
I'm assuming you felt their punishment should be monetary.
一笔罚金
A fine.
我拿走了他们的房♥子
I took their house.
你说房♥子归你了
You said the house was yours,
但地契还在他们手上
but they still have the deed.
他们依然在交税
They still pay the taxes.
他们派你来的吗
Did they send you?
派个女孩来 好取得我的同情吗
A girl for the sympathy factor?
你看到的就是一个女孩吗
Is that what you see? A girl?
你认识很多学习欧洲艺术
You know a lot of girls who study European Art
还会说两种语言的女孩吗
and speak two languages?
我是自己来的 为了纠正错误
I came on my own to right a wrong.
我们这里不这样做
We don't do that here.
你在打仗 你失去了27个手下
You're in a war, and you've lost 27 men.
差不多吧
Something like that.
不 正好那么多
No. Exactly that.
27个人 中枪 被刺死 勒死
27 men-- shot, stabbed, strangled.
27个人需要有执照的殡葬承办者的服务
27 men requiring the services of a licensed mortician.
我这里有发♥票♥
I've got the invoice here.
总共花费8700美元
The total cost comes out to $8,700.
不是这样算的
That's not how it works.
商定的服务收费8700美元
8,700 in agreed-upon services.
加上这个
Plus this.
金戒指
Gold ring.
当铺会给你四五百
Pawn shop'd give you four, five hundred.
那就是...
Which would leave you at...
谁在乎呢
Who the hell cares?
我已经说了 不是这样算的
I already told you-- that's not how it works.
不 你还没看到它无价的部分
No. You haven't seen the part that makes it priceless yet.
那会让你给我我想要的东西
The part that's gonna make you give me what I want.
我家街对面住了个护士
There's a nurse who lives across the street from me.
戒指本来在她那里
She had the ring.
原来你卖♥♥的是偷来的戒指
So now you're selling me a stolen ring.
这护士还有很多别的东西
She had a lot of other things, this nurse.
是从她的病人那里拿走的
Took them from her patients.
她把这些东西放在壁橱里 旁边有讣告
Kept them in a closet next to their obituaries,
还有毒死他们的药
and medicine she gave them to help them pass on.
这个护士
This nurse?
警♥察♥昨晚逮捕了她
Cops arrested her last night.
她给人们下毒 瞧
She poisons people, see?
还拿走他们的东西
And takes their things.
作为纪念品 就像这枚戒指
A keepsake, like this ring.
我就开始想着
And I started thinking.
这是谁的戒指
Whose ring is it?
我就去了图书馆
So, I went to the library,
翻阅讣告
and looked through the obits.
多纳泰罗·法达
堪萨斯城当地商业领袖 享年6♥4♥岁
我希望你把我父母的房♥子还给他们
I want you to give my folks their house back.
还有他们的生意
And their business.
免除所有债务
All debts forgave.
你觉得你有什么筹码
And just what the hell do you think you've got
能让我那样做
that's gonna make me do that?
我要帮你赢得你的战争
I'm gonna help you win your war.
那样的话 你想要什么都行
You do that, you can have anything you want.
发誓
Swear it.
我发誓
Swear.
很好
Good.
多纳泰罗·法达
堪萨斯城当地商业领袖 享年6♥4♥岁
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表