剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
呼叫所有警车
Calling all cars.
嫌疑逃犯藏匿在新佩里酒店
Suspect fugitives are holed up at the new parie hotel.
我在路上 请求支援
I am inbound, requesting backup.
收到
Roger that.
这小日子过得挺好
I could get used to this.
什么 同飨美食 酌饮佳酿
What, masticating savory vittles and imbibing top-shelf hooch?
有人满嘴文绉绉的
Someone's been studying their vocabulary.
我想字斟句酌
I am trying to be punctilious with my locution.
老妹 我不知道你说了啥
Girl, I don't know what you just said,
但我喜欢
but I like the way it sound.
举起手来
Hands.
女士们
Ladies.
穿好衣服
Cover yourselves up.
算了吧
Never mind that.
赶紧完事吧
Let's get this over with.
你就是那个吐了的
You're the puker?
你肯定是开枪的
So you must be the shooter.
把枪给我 我开给你看
Give me my gun, and I'll show you.
她们很带劲
They got spirit.
天啊 我喜欢带劲的女孩
God help me, I love a girl with spirit.
穿好衣服
Get dressed.
新佩里酒店
先生 要么强♥奸♥我们 要么杀了我们 赶紧的
Mister, either rape us or kill us already.
死太容易了
Dying's too easy.
你们欠我的 我要让你们去工作
You owe me, and I'm putting you to work.
-我们可不是鸡 -我不需要鸡
- We ain't whores. - Don't need whores.
我需要士兵 不显眼的士兵
Need soldiers, invisible soldiers.
对方看不到这些士兵的到来
Soldiers the other side can't see coming.
谁比你们更不显眼呢
Who's more invisible than you?
那两个囚犯在哪个房♥间
Which room are the two jailbirds in--
黑人和印第安人
the negro and the injun?
313号♥
313.
我们不喜欢老大
We don't like bosses.
你喜欢子弹吗
You like bullets?
你想让我们做什么
What do you want us to do?
王八蛋
Son of a biscuit.
下午好
Good afternoon.
下午好
Afternoon.
来杯咖啡吗 多克
Cup of joe, Doc?
今天不要 娜丁
Not today, Nadine.
我是跟你谈
Am I talking to you,
还是跟他谈
or am I talking to him?
请吧
Please.
请坐
Have a seat.
参谋呢
Where is the consigliere?
请坐
Please.
你有没有
You ever...?
你有没有见过盒子里的宝宝
You ever see a baby in a box?
什么
What?
我指的是婴儿
A human baby, I'm saying.
不是那种小狗
Not some-- what do you-- small dog.
幼犬
A puppy.
那叫幼犬
They're called puppies.
我知道叫什么
I know they are called...
听着 笨蛋
Listen, shit for brains,
你和参谋的
this... your little powwows
碰头
with the consigliere--
结束了
that's over.
你没在听
You're not listening,
所以我们不谈了
so we are gonna stop talking.
表示一下你能听懂英语
Give some indication you understand the English language.
你不是说我们不谈了吗
I thought you said we weren't talking.
什么
What?
你说我们不谈了
You said you were done talking,
但你还是在说
but then you kept on talking.
你觉得自己很聪明吗
You think you're so smart?
来看看你跟我的刀
Let's see how smart...
谈时有多聪明
You are, talking to my knife.
等等
Wait.
你见过盒子里的宝宝吗
Have you seen a baby in a box?
我就是
I was...
盒子里的宝宝 蠢货
A baby in a box, cheese dick.
在过来的船上
On the boat, coming over.
只有我和15岁的妈妈
Just me and mama-- 15 years old.
我妈妈死了
And she died, my mama,
在来纽约港的路上
coming into New York Harbor.
在底舱得了肺结核
Tuberculosis, down in the hold.
所以只剩我了 盒子里的宝宝
So then it's just me-- a baby in a box-- which...
欢迎来到美国
Welcome to America.
大家都有悲惨的身世
Everybody's got a sad story.
不不
No, no, no, no.
你没懂
You're not getting it.
我跟你说这故事 不是为了让你同情我
Why I'm telling you is not feel bad for me.
我跟你说这故事 是因为
Why I'm telling you is,
你得知道
you need to know...
地球上没有什么禽兽
There ain't a monster on earth
比
tougher...
盒子里的孤儿更强悍
Than an orphan in a box.
当你屎尿横流地死在大街上时
When you're dead in the street with shit in your pants,
记住这句话
just remember that...
你本该好好听的
You should've listened.
这是事实吗
Is that a fact?
是的
Yes.
那是事实
That's a fact.
娜丁
Nadine.
现在可以上我的咖啡了
I think I'll have that cup of coffee now.
孩子 我不想告诉你这事 但是
Son, I hate to be the one to tell you, but...
你全搞错了
You got it all wrong.
你的同胞马基亚维利
Your countryman Machiavelli--
他写道
he wrote,
深谙将道方能号♥令三军
"He who wishes to be obeyed must know how to command."
谢谢你 娜丁
Thank you, Nadine.
我想告诉你
Like I tried to tell you,
我不知道你们国家是怎么回事
I don't know how they do it in your country,
但是在美国
but here in America...
尊重是赢来的
...respect is earned.
艾巴
Ebal--
他赢得了我的尊重
he earned my respect.
但你
But you...
你
You...
你只是小孩子
You're just boys...
搞得一团糟
making a mess
以后
that one day
还得我来收拾
I'm gonna have to clean up.
谢谢
Thanks...
你的咖啡 娜丁
For the coffee, Nadine.
我们该走了
We should blow.
条子马上就来了
Bulls'll be here soon.
他不该这样横尸街头
He don't deserve to be left out in the street like this.
老大 我们得走了
Boss, we got to go.
走吧
Come on. Come on.
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表