剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
利用你的培训所学 你的技能
"To use your training, your skills
为人♥民♥立案"
to build the People's case."
这么说来
Well, now,
这不是双胜是什么
what is that if not the double victory?
于是我审问了他六周时间
So I sit with the man for six weeks,
每周六天 每天八小时
eight hours a day, six days a week,
我们十分尽力
and we get into it.
在前两周
The first two weeks,
他就盯着我看 眼里带着杀意
he just stares at me, murder in his eyes.
但我耍了点花招
But I use my wiles.
迎合他的自负心
You know, appeal to his ego.
让他张嘴说话了
Get him talking.
后来他就说个不停
Soon he won't shut up.
吹嘘每一件小事
Bragging about every little thing,
我也统统记录了下来给上校
and I type it down and write it up for the colonel,
逐字逐句
word-for-word.
我花了两周打磨我的结论
I spend two weeks crafting my conclusion,
我对国际法的分♥析♥
my analysis of international law.
接着 在一个周日上午
Then, one Sunday morning,
做完礼拜后
after services,
我敲开了上校的门
I knock on the colonel's door
把报告交给了他
and I give him my report.
你知道他做了什么吗
You know what he does?
他把报告扔进了垃圾桶
Throws it in the trash.
没错
Yeah.
附有脚注的400页文件
400 pages with footnotes.
就这样被扔进了垃圾桶 他还说
Throws it in the trash and says...
"我只是想让
"I just wanted to
那个纳粹老头子膈应而已
make that old Nazi squirm..."
逼他回一个黑人的话"
"...having to answer to a Negro."
所以
So...
你还说尊重协议
you say respect the deal?
抱歉我这么说
Excuse me if I say
我们说的话和你们说的分量一样重
our word is exactly as good as yours.
屠宰场 归我们
The slaughterhouses-- they belong to us.
不管有没有协议
Deal or no deal.
你可以看作是权力更迭的代价
You can call it the cost of transition.
我会传话的
I'll pass it on.
这一点都不神秘
There's no mystery to it.
一切都会损坏 但有修好的办法
Everything breaks, and there's a right way to fix it.
你是犹太人吗
Are you Jewish?
不是
No.
那他们怎么叫你拉比
Then how come they call you Rabbi?
拉比不是犹太牧师吗
Isn't rabbi a Jewish priest?
你打过扑克吗
You ever play poker?
但你知道有个打牌的游戏叫扑克
But you know there's a game called poker, played with cards.
扑克里有这么句话
Well, there's this saying in poker:
你拿到什么牌 就得怎么打
you play the hand you're dealt.
我们俩就是这句话的证明
You and me, we're proof of that.
鄙人还是小孩的时候
You see, when yours truly was a boy,
也经历了和你相同的事
he had the same thing happen to him, what happened to you.
你被交易了吗
You got traded?
什么
What?
棒球术语
From baseball.
我爸爸是这么说的
That's what my daddy said.
我被交易到了另一支球队
I got traded to another team.
正是
Exactly.
我被交易了两次
I got traded twice.
至少对你来说 你总有一天能
Except, well, for you, you get to go back
回到你的老东家
to your original team one day.
这里是你的老东家吗
Is this your original team?
不是
No.
我的球队烂透了
My team was shite.
你们在说什么呢
What are these words?
球队 交易
Team, traded?
没什么
It's nothing.
不重要
Doesn't matter.
继续说吧
Say it again.
我想听听
I want to... I want to hear.
-对 -我们就不打扰你了
- Yeah. - We'll get out of your way.
这是我们在意大利的老家 我的祖国
This was our home in Italy, my country.
没错
Yeah.
被法♥西♥斯♥分子拆了
The fascists knock it down,
于是我就住到了树林里
and so I live in the trees.
我才十一岁 还是个小孩
多美啊
你是爱尔兰人吧
So... you're Irish, hmm?
美国人
American.
我是美国人
I'm American.
但你小时候就来我们家了
But you came to us when you were just a boy.
还杀了自己的父亲
And you killed your own father...
为了我们
for us.
那是什么滋味
What's that like?
谁记得呢
Who remembers?
"谁记得呢" 这话中听
"Who remembers?" I like it.
这他妈在搞什么
What the fuck is this?
我懂了
I got it.
一场交易吧
A trade, yeah?
你 拉比 换你
You, Rabbi, for you.
走吧 孩子
Come on, kid.
从我椅子上起来
Get out of my chair.
不
No.
我喜欢
I like it.
对你来说太大了 对吧
It's too big for you, no?
起来
Up.
你昨晚是不是在屠宰场惹事了
Did you make trouble at the slaughterhouse last night?
谁 我吗
Who, me?
我把事情处理好了
I take care of things.
我才是老大 我才是处理事情的人
I'm the boss, I'm the one who takes care of things.
你
You?
你连那位医生都处理不好
You can't even take care of this doctor
那位医生都把我们赶到街上了
who kicks our family out on the street.
你刚说什么
What'd you say to me?
你连那位医生都处理不好
You can't even take care of...
他为什么在这
Why is he in here?
-这是我的办公室 -我的错
- This is my office. - My mistake.
你手下叫我修暖气
Your man asked me to fix the radiator.
我
I...
这里有机密
There's secret stuff here.
而他是
And he's a...
动脑子
Think.
弱智 下次用脑子
Retard, use your head next time.
还有你
And you.
你觉得我都处理不好
You think I can't take care
一个坐办公室的垃圾吗
of some piece-of-shit pencil pusher?
你是这么想的吗
Is that what you think?!
给我滚
Get out.
你们都滚
All of you.
你得听指挥
You follow orders.
懂了吗 不然就滚回去
You hear me? Or go home.
你在干什么 放回去
What are you doing? Put that back.
看这他妈一团乱
Look at this fucking mess.
没有太大
It's not too big.
就刚好
It's just right.
你之前在圣巴塞洛缪医院工作
You were at St. Bartholomew's.
没错 先生 待了三年
Yes, sir, three years.
同事都很好 但
Good souls all, but...
我想去最能发挥作用的地方
I like to go where I feel I can be most useful,
我听说你们这边缺人
and I heard you might have hardship.
上个月有三个老护士退休了
Three of our older nurses retired last month.
经验
Experience--
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表