剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
所以奥瑞塔成了替罪羊
so old Oraetta's made the goat.
我不是替罪羊 斯尼特先生
Well, I am no goat, Mr. Sneet.
奥瑞塔·梅芙拉乌尔可不是替罪羊
Oraetta Mayflower, she is no goat.
-护士... -既然你这么担心渎职
- Now, Nurse... - Call the police, you're so concerned
废弃药品不慎
about malfeasance.
那就叫警♥察♥吧
About medicines removed without dotted I's.
见鬼 拿起电♥话♥
Heck, pick up the phone,
让他们派囚车来
tell them to send the paddy wagon.
用银链子铐走这个女人
Take this woman away in silver bracelets.
或者叫记者来怎么样
Or what about call the news boys?
-等等 没必要... -这里是美国 先生
- Now, hold on, there's no need... - This is America, sir,
据我所知 这里不是苏联
last time I checked, not Soviet Russia,
一个人只配分得四分之一个土豆
where a man gets rationed a quarter potato
并没有任何法律权利
and has no rights under the law.
而你却坐在这里 集法官和行刑者于一身
And here's you, sitting like judge and executioner,
将奥瑞塔扔在骨堆之上 为什么呢
tossing old Oraetta on the bone pile, and for what?
因为无法辨认癫痫病人般的字迹吗
The inability to read the handwriting of what appears to be an epileptic?
梅芙拉乌尔女士...
Miss Mayflower...
梅芙拉乌尔护士...
Nurse Mayflower...
我很乐意...
I'd be happy to...
一个月的离职金可以吗
How does a month's severance sound?
三个月
Three months.
我...
I'll...
我能给两个月 当然了
I can offer two, and of course
我还会向你的下任雇主
a glowing recommendation
-美言推荐你 -写下来
- to your next potential employer. - In writing.
我不得不说 斯尼特先生 我对这家医院
I have to say, Mr. Sneet, I'm disappointed
还有你
in this institution.
非常失望
In you.
当我们过完此生 站在主面前时
When our days are at an end, and we stand before the Lord,
他会衡量
he will weigh the color
我们不灭灵魂的颜色 审判我们的不足
of our immortal souls and judge us lacking,
审判我们是否坚定不移 全神贯注
have we not shown an unflagging commitment
以他的名践行卓越之事
to excellence in his name.
如果我们没有全身心奉献于他
And if we have failed in our devotion to him,
那我们都会直接下炙热的地狱
then you and I are going straight to the hot place.
而我 奥瑞塔·梅芙拉乌尔
And Oraetta Mayflower
可不想被恶魔的干草叉挂着
has no intention of sweating out eternity
汗流浃背地度过永生
at the end of the devil's pitchfork.
日安 先生
Good day, sir.
-那是谁 -护士 住街对面
- Who's that? - Nurse, lives across the street.
早安
Bonjour.
别被人看见
Get out of sight.
早安 你好
早安
您过得怎么样
我很好 谢谢
你还好吗
马马虎虎
真让人惊讶
It's just amazing.
真想不到在黑人佬的破学校
Who would've thought they're teaching French
还教法语
down at the Negro school.
学校不教 我在自学
They don't. I'm learning on my own.
你可真有胆量
Mm, you got pluck.
我之所以知道
And I know,
因为大家总是说我也很有胆量
'cause everyone always says I've got it, too.
射手座
Sagittarius.
那是什么
What's that?
太阳星座 占星学
Sun sign. Astrology.
从科学的角度看 我们的出生日期
See, scientifically, our birthdates correspond
和天文现象息息相关
with celestial events.
机缘巧合 注定了我们命运的轨迹
Happenstance that shape our destiny.
你生日是哪一天
What's the date of your birth?
十二月一日
December the first.
像我说的一样
Like I said--
射手座
Sagittarius.
我想我们从某种程度上也算是姐妹了
I guess that makes us sisters of a sort.
我得去做家务了
Well... I got to get to my chores.
我在想你会不会对课后打零工
I-I was wondering if you might be looking for
感兴趣
some after-school work.
就是一些打扫的活计
A little housecleaning,
赚个五十分或一美元的零花钱
put 50 cents or a dollar in your pocket.
对你来说我们就只是帮佣
That's all we are to you-- the help?
我家楼上有很多唱片
There are long-playing records upstairs.
法国歌♥曲 故事
French songs, stories.
巴黎寄来的明信片
Postcards from gay Paree.
你可以边打扫边听
You can clean and listen.
我决定把你当作我的一个特殊项目来经营
I decided to make you one of my special projects.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
你喜不喜欢吃派
You like pie?
你肯定喜欢
Yeah, you do.
大家都喜欢吃派
Everybody likes pie.
别忘了我们的对话 我会再来的
Stay-stay tuned. I-I-I will be back.
真是个奇怪的白人女性
That's one weird white lady.
先生 我想让你知道我准备好了
Sir, I just want you to know I'm ready.
很好
Good.
不仅是准备好了做打手
Not just for muscle work.
我高中学过数学 读过很多历史
Got math through high school. Read a lot of history.
我擅长出谋划策
Strategy is what I'm about.
忽必烈汗曾在仙乐都
In Xanadu did Kubla Khan
出自英国浪漫主义诗人柯尔律治的代表诗作《忽必烈汗》
下令建造一座富丽堂皇的享乐殿堂
a stately pleasure-dome decree.
什么意思
Come again?
-你叫什么名字 -利昂
- What's your name? - Leon.
比特
Bittle?
-我是哈皮的表弟 -没错没错
- I'm Happy's cousin. - Oh. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
这样 哈皮的表弟
Well, Happy's cousin,
就让我们看看 面对简单的工作
we'll see how you, uh, handle yourself tonight,
你今晚表现如何
with the easy stuff.
之后我们再谈谈出谋划策
Then we'll talk about strategy.
出发
Let's go.
这算什么
What are they?
装饰品
Decorative?
还是你就喜欢这味道
Or you just like the smell?
这是给别的老鼠的警告
It's a warning to the other rats.
孩子 我想你高估了
Son, I think you're overestimating
你的敌人的智商
the brain power of your foe.
我们没有钱
We ain't got no money.
这也不是抢劫
Well, this ain't no robbery.
不 不是
No, no.
不是 这...
No, this--
这是你们所说的权力更迭
this is what you call a transition of power.
什么东西
A what?
-我的天 -这里我们接手了
- Oh, God... - We're taking over.
孩子 你知不知道这里是谁的地盘
Boy, do you know whose house this is?
知道 你最好快点滚蛋
Yep. And you best get going.
我们现在要做什么
So, what happens now?
现在
Now...
我们耐心等待
we wait.
糖浆
要知道 我父亲在屠宰场干了三十三年
You know, my father worked in a slaughterhouse for 33 years.
宰杀牛 猪和鸡
Butchering cows and pigs, chickens.
一整天 他都在切牛肋眼
All day long, he cut up rib eye
羊排
and, uh, lamb chops.
肋排
Ribs.
知道我们吃的什么吗
You know what we ate?
猪蹄
Pigs' feet.
蹄膀 颈骨
Ham hocks, neck bones.
残羹剩饭
Scraps.
我怎么跟你说的
What did I tell you?
他们喜欢聊天
They like to talk.
在美国 食物也有所含义
See, in America, even the food means something.
代表你的阶级是高是低 是流行还是过时
Means whether you're up or down, in or out.
是白人还是有色人种
White, colored.
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表