剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
这里是我们的地盘
This is ours.
我们还没见过面
We haven't met.
我是多克特·塞纳特
I'm Doctor Senator.
你得尊重别人 才能获得尊重
You got to give respect to get respect.
所以美国人才如此软弱吗
Is that why you Americans are so soft?
先付出 再得到
All this giving and getting?
都是胡扯
在夺取和杀戮之地 盖塔诺就是国王
In the land of taking and killing, Gaetano is king.
冷静
Easy.
高层达成了协议
A deal was made. On high.
在上周三
Wednesday, last.
这也许对陛下来说是条新闻
Well, this might be a news flash for his majesty.
协议是
A deal
老法达
between Fadda the senior
和我手下坎农签订的
and my man, Cannon.
没错
Mm-hmm.
你们帮派的这地盘
Territory was allotted
被分配给了黑人财团
from your organization to the Negro syndicate.
是赠送
Given.
我们来接手了
Well, this is us, come to collect.
我听着是黑人的鬼话
That sound like mulignan bullshit to me.
我是跟你谈 还是跟他谈
Am I talking to you or to him?
冷静
Easy.
你父亲做了交易
如果你不能尊重这点
If you can't respect that,
那我们什么都不会尊重了
then we can't respect anything.
很聪明
Very clever.
你隐含的威胁
These words you hide behind.
你觉得如果从野狼嘴里吐出这些威胁
How do you think your words will taste,
你会有什么后果
spit from the mouth of the wolf?
嗯
Hmm?
肌肉和骨骼
Muscle and bone.
这就是力量
This is the power.
不是你的
Not all your...
如果这是个误会 那就这样
If this is a misunderstanding, let us see.
你带手下回去
You take your men, go home.
我跟我哥谈谈
I'll talk to my brother,
看看你说的是不是真的
feel if this is what you say.
如果是的
And if so...
但如果不是
But if no?
哈皮的表弟
Happy's cousin!
冷静点 哈皮的表弟
Easy, Happy's cousin.
好
很好
Molto bene.
但是记住
But remember:
我们会回来的
we'll be back.
你们昨天刚到
Because y'all just got here yesterday.
但我们是这片土地的一部分
But we're part of this land,
就像风和土
like the wind and the dirt.
上帝 我们明白道路漫长
Lord, we know the road is long.
我们因此感谢你
We thank you for that road,
因为这段旅程会让我们明智
because the journey makes us wise.
我们知道攀登很难
We know the climb is hard.
我们因此感谢你 因为攀登会让我们强壮
We thank you for that climb, 'cause climbing makes us strong.
阿门
Amen.
你创造了陆地和海洋
You made the land and the sea,
你让世间充满不公正
and you filled it with injustice
这样我们就有工作要做
so that we would have work to do.
我们因此感谢你
And we thank you for that work.
你创造了温柔的人
You made the meek,
好让温柔的人承受地土
so the meek could inherit the Earth.
你创造了强大的人 好让他们保护温柔的人
And you made the mighty so that we could defend the meek.
我们祈祷吧
Let us pray.
我们会为你而强大
And we will be mighty for you,
上帝
O Lord.
你让我们看到了痛苦和损失
You've shown us pain and loss...
这样我们才更明白胜利的喜悦
...so that we would know the joy of victory when it comes.
聆听我们的祈祷吧 上帝
Hear our prayer now, O Lord...
好让我们感受你的祝福
...so that we might feel your blessing.
要知道 我们能够肩负起
And know that we can bear this burden
你赋予我们的重任
you've given us...
因为我们心灵纯洁
...because our hearts are pure.
-阿门 -阿门
- Amen. - Amen.
行动
We're moving.
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表