剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
What did he ever do to anyone?
可他们却杀了他
And they killed him.
现在 他们想消灭我们
And now they want to snuff us out.
我们
Us.
因为他们吊死了我
'Cause after they string me up,
下一个就会找上你
they comin' after you.
两周
Two weeks.
我们支持你们
We put our strength behind you,
放话出去
let it be known.
政♥府♥里和街头上都是
City hall and on the streets.
但你得和我表弟弥补关系
But you got to make things right with my cousin.
弥补到什么地步
How much?
告诉你妈妈我想念她的蔬菜
Tell your mama I miss her greens.
两周
Two weeks.
两周够了
It'll be enough.
但我们要速战速决
But we got to end this quick.
如果我杀了那两兄弟
If I kill the brothers,
纽约只会再派来一对
New York's just gonna send two more.
别管他们
Don't care about them.
我要给我儿子报仇
I want justice for my boy.
然后 我们再谈协议
And then we make a deal.
恭喜
Congratulations.
你是本月头条了
You're the flavor of the month.
市长来电♥话♥ 说在报纸上看到了你
Mayor called, saw your picture in the paper.
说他喜欢你的样子
Said he liked the cut of your jib.
我只是想保证街道安全 局长
Just trying to keep the streets safe, captain.
你有多加小心吗
You watching your back?
小心什么
For what?
你咬了喂饭给你的手
You bite the hand that feeds you,
你会感觉到疼的
you're gonna feel the burn.
失陪
Excuse me.
我是韦弗
Weff.
我在一颗子弹上写了你的名字
I wrote your name on a bullet.
想见我一面 好让我把它亲自交给你吗
Want to meet up so I can give it to you, personal-like?
对不起
I'm sorry.
政策规定警♥察♥不得收受匪徒礼物
It's against police policy to accept gifts from the chain gang.
这很讽刺
Which is ironical,
因为我想送你多少子弹都行
since I can give you all the bullets I want.
我想你了 孩子
I miss you, kid.
你什么时候回家
When are you coming home?
我就在家
I'm home now.
你以为我没记下你从我这收的每一分钱吗
You think I don't got records of every dollar you took from me?
或许我该把证据寄去市政厅
Maybe I send 'em to city hall,
看市长到时候会怎么想他的英雄警♥察♥
see what the Mayor thinks of his hero cop then.
孩子
Kid?
妈的
Son of a bitch.
神经紧张的狗东西
Twitchy piece of shit!
一二三四五
One, two, three, four, five!
这是什么情况
What's this?
你现在倒不急了吗
You going steady now?
老大...
Boss...
我们得给这个警♥察♥施压
We need to put the squeeze on this cop.
打他的痛点 让城市站我们这边
Hit him where it hurts, turn the city back to our side.
老大 纽约那边来信儿了
Boss, we got word from New York.
他们希望这件事赶紧解决了
They want this thing wrapped up.
这太...
It's too...
闹了
闹
不好意思
Oh, I'm sorry.
我们为生存而战闹到人家睡觉了吗
Is our fighting for our lives keeping people up at night?!
J 过来
Hey, J. Hey. Come here.
我们杀了多少人
我们自己又损失了多少人
这场战争 对我们的生意不好
明白吗
Yeah?
你掺杂了私人情感
You make it personal.
不能掺杂私人情感
Can't be personal.
好了
Come on.
我们还需要一个黑鬼
We need another mulignan.
-对 -一个做好准备
- Yeah. - Someone waiting in the wings,
觉得自己能掌权的家伙
thinks they can run things.
一个自以为强大 其实很弱小的家伙
Somebody weak, thinks they're strong.
坎农的替代品吗
A replacement for Cannon?
一个我们能对付的家伙
Someone we can deal with.
那现任的老大怎么办
And what happens to the now boss?
那是新任老大要处理的问题
That's the new guy's problem.
但是我猜处理方式应该和"傻了"押韵
But my guess is that it rhymes with "Flurder."
J 那个告密的警♥察♥呢
Hey, J, what about the rat fuck cop?
给我们背后捅刀子的人都别想活
Nobody turns their back on us and lives.
黑人
阅读室
我们受够了
警方调查哈罗德·巴恩斯之死
讣告
本地讣告
泽尔玛姨妈还好吧
You think Aunt Zelmare's okay?
没有这女人逃不出的陷阱
That girl ain't met a trap she can't squeeze out of
也没有她钻不进的坑
or a hole she can't fit into.
妈妈
Momma...
我们真的被诅咒了吗
...are we really cursed?
你的曾祖母曾在密西西比为奴
Your great-grandmother was in chains down in Mississippi.
她的爸爸是被船运过来的
Her daddy come over on a ship.
那艘船的船长就是恶魔本人
The Captain of that ship was the devil himself.
西奥多·罗奇
Theodore Roach.
他们遭遇了风暴
There was a storm.
海水从船沿涌进来
Water coming over the sides.
船舱里有一百个人被铐在一起
A hundred men shackled together down below,
他们都没有见过海洋 却要被淹死了
never seen the ocean, and here they were fixin' to drown.
那个人 那个船长
And that man-- the captain--
他却只是站在那边大笑
he just stood, laughing and laughing.
-那艘船沉了吗 -那晚没有
- The ship went down? - Not that night.
但他们被摔来摔去
But they got thrown about something fierce,
有那么一下 那个船长靠得够近了
and on one go, that Captain got close enough
你的曾曾祖父就抓住了他
for your great-great granddaddy to grab him.
他自己的嘴里灌满了海水
And he choked the life out of that man
但他还是掐死了那家伙
with his own mouth full of seawater.
你的曾祖母
Your grannie was six
第一次看到他时才六岁
when she saw him the first time.
罗奇
The Roach--
缝上的眼睛 木头鼻子
eyes sewn shut, wooden nose.
后来他就一直和我们在一起
And he's been with us ever since.
你见过他吗
You ever seen him?
我更多是闻见他的味道
I smell him more than see him.
退潮时 那种...
Low tide, the sounds of...
像绳子断裂的声音
Like creaking ropes.
或者海浪声
Or the waves.
那他现在跟着我了
So he's mine now.
我们不能把他赶走吗
Can't we cast him away?
获得自♥由♥
Get free?
你的姨妈想带走他 但是他不喜欢她
Your aunt tried to take him, but she's not what he likes.
那他喜欢什么
What does he like?
阳光
Sunshine.
我们把东西都搬好了
Well, we're done loading in.
一共有五千多件
More than five thousand in merchandise.
我得在这里
I'm supposed to stay here
住几晚 看好这些东西
for a couple of nights, hold guard.
我可以睡在楼下的沙发上
I can, uh, camp on the couch downstairs.
我的床边就有一把上好膛的猎枪
I keep a shotgun loaded next to the bed,
我的睡眠很浅
and I'm a real light sleeper.
好的 女士 很明智
Yes, ma'am. Sensible.
这年头再小心也不为过
Can't be too careful these days.
我要去准备晚餐了
Well, I'm gonna see to dinner.
你听过博德吗
You check out Bird?
谁
Who?
一个萨克斯手
Sax player?
没关系
That's cool.
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表