剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
Am I, uh...
我...
What are we waiting for?
我们在等什么
What?
什么
The arrows.
箭
Gayle's putting in the arrows on Reagan.
盖尔在往里根身上插箭
Yeah, I know.
我知道
It's -- they said --
只是...他们说...
Jenny came by the trailer, and she said five minutes, so --
珍妮来过拖车 说只要五分钟 所以...
Well, there's a lot of arrows.
有很多箭嘛
u202dSo...
那...
Should I just go back to my No.
那我要回我的... 不
No, it's, uh -- Jenny said --
不...珍妮说...
What did Jenny say?
珍妮怎么说的
They're -- they're -- they're putting in the arrows.
他们...正在插箭
Yeah, I know.
我知道
But how long?
但需要多久
Doll, just find out, will you?
美女 去问清楚好吗
'Cause the chief is wearing moccasins here.
因为我们的酋长穿着印第安人莫卡辛鞋
It's goddamn February.
现在可是二月份
So, what's he like, anyway?
话说他人怎么样
Who?
谁
Dutch. Reagan.
荷兰人里根
Ronnie?
罗尼啊
Oh, he's a prince.
他就是个王子
He's a real class act.
他真的很有档次
Yeah.
没错
Can I get a blanket?
能给我条毯子吗
This is the actual field, they tell me.
他们告诉我 发生地就是这里
What?
什么
It's the actual battlefield -- massacre at Sioux Falls.
这里就是真正的战场 苏福尔斯大屠♥杀♥
I think 300 of your people -- braves --
有300个你的同胞 都是勇士
died here, what, 100 years ago?
大约100年前在这里战死
I'm from New Jersey.
我是新泽西人
Sure, but -- u202dyeah, you're -- you're --
没错 但是...你...
you're an Indian, right? So --
你是印第安人 对吧 所以...
So that -- that -- that's got to be, uh...
所以...应该...
Got to be what?
应该什么
No, I'm just saying this battle, it was the last big battle
不 我是说这场战役是最后一场大规模战役
before the end of the -- and what came after --
就在...那之后...
And, look, I'm a Jew,
其实我是犹太人
so believe me, I know tribulation.
所以相信我 我知道这种苦难的滋味
Yeah. Smoke?
抽烟吗
Any minute, he'll be out.
马上就好了
All right, nobody moves. Everybody is still dead.
大家都不要动 保持死亡状态
It is a crisis of confidence.
这是自信危机
It is a crisis that strikes at the very heart and soul
这一危机正中我们
and spirit of our national will.
国家意志的中心
We can see this crisis in the growing doubt
在我们对人生意义的怀疑
about the meaning of our own lives
和一致目标的丧失中
and in the loss of a unity of purpose.
我们也看到了这一危机的影响
Is he kidding me?
他在开玩笑吗
...has been taken out of the home of John Wayne Gacy...
被带离了小丑杀手约翰·韦恩·盖西的家...
The erosion of our confidence in the future
对我们对未来信心的腐蚀
is threatening to destroy
威胁到了
the social and the political fabric of America.
美国的社会和政♥治♥体制的存亡
That's what I'm trying to engage with here
我想说的就是这个
is this untapped potential of yours
就是你未开♥发♥的潜能
to sort of think a little bit.
可以考虑一下
Confidence in the future has supported everything else.
对未来的信心支撑了其他一切
Hey, there. Sorry.
你们好 抱歉
Are you kidding me?
你开玩笑吗
You said noon, yeah?
你说的是正午吧
Are you kidding me?
你开玩笑吧
Hold on, now --
慢着...
I said 11:00, not noon.
我说的十一点 不是正午
What?
什么
Say that again.
你再说一遍
Okay. u202dSay it again.
知道了 再说一遍
Okay, okay!
知道了知道了
Where's the goddamn money?
钱呢
I gave it to Ollie, like, yesterday.
我昨天给奥利了
Don't lie.
不要骗我
I mean, I'm -- I'm getting it.
我...我懂了
It's just a little late.
不就是晚了点吗
The hell you say. I did the rounds.
别跟我胡扯 我转了一圈了
Everybody paid.
大家都付钱了
'Course they're gonna say that.
当然他们会这样说
So you got the money.
所以钱在你这里
Well, you know, u202dmaybe I needed it for me,
可能我自己需要
for something I --
需要去...
No, you earn for the family, not for yourself.
不 赚钱是为了家族 不是为了自己
Yeah.
没错
But you're the oldest, and then there's Bear,
但你是长子 然后还有贝尔
and that's the throne.
这就是继承顺序
What am I ever gonna be
除了给你跑腿
except the kid you send out for milk?
我还能做什么
You're a Gerhardt.
你是格哈特家族的人
That's like Jupiter telling Pluto,
你这就像木星告诉冥王星
"Hey, you're a planet, too."
"喂 你也是行星"
What?
什么
If I'm this royalty,
如果我是家族的人
how come you got me doing bullshit collections
你为什么还让我像个小卒子
like some nobody chump?
去收保护费
Everybody earns.
人人都得出力
That's the law.
这是规矩
Yeah, but what if I got ambitions, you know?
是 但如果我想做大事呢
You wear short pants till you prove you're a man.
那就证明你是个真男人
I'm a man.
我是男人
You're the comic u202din a piece of bubble gum!
你是个笑话
Well, I mean, says you.
你说是就是吗
You got till tomorrow to bring the collection money you owe.
明天必须把收来的保护费给我
Or what?
不然呢
You make me wait for you again, I'll cleave your skull.
再迟到 我就割了你头皮
This is the month's cash, all in.
本月的现金收入都在这了
You'll see the problem right away.
一眼就能看出问题
Light.
少了吗
About time. Give me a break.
终于到了 少废话
Soon as you ladies are done dancing --
等你们两个闹完...
You're right. We're light,
没错 钱少了
even though u202dthe transport dollars went up.
虽然汇款收入增加
it's the local business -- gambling and drugs...
本地的赌博和贩毒生意还是不好
and whores.
还有卖♥♥淫
Meine keine gute soehne?
我的儿子没一个中用[德语]
Don't pin this on me.
别怪我
Or me.
还有我
We earned.
我们干活了
But not Rye.
但赖伊没有
No.
是
But even without his nut,
但就是不算他那份
we shouldn't be this short.
钱也不该这么少
It's like we're a balloon leaking air all over.
我们到处都在亏账
Spit it out.
说实话
What are we talking about here?
这是怎么回事
Tell me, god damn it.
他妈的 告诉我
Another outfit.
有另一伙人
I'm taking care of it.
我在处理
From the south.
南边来的
Don't know where.
具体不知道哪里
I said I'd handle it. They're coming hard.
我说了我会处理 来势挺猛
Son, I'm the iron fist of god.
儿子 我是上帝的铁拳
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表