剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
花钱买♥♥不来
it can't be bought.
我现在有超过十年的工作经验
Now, I myself have over ten years' service,
最开始是志愿护士
starting as a candy striper
给小孩子发糖果
and delivering treats to the tots.
你前领导是艾伦·斯尼特
You worked for Allen Sneet?
没错 他是位好领导
Yes, sir. He's a fair boss.
体贴 但严格
considerate but firm.
他会推荐你吗
He'll give you a good recommendation?
但愿吧
Well, I should hope so.
我以前每周为他烤饼干吃
I used to bake him cookies once a week.
我们现在缺人
We are shorthanded right now.
那可不行
Well, you can't have that,
马上就到感冒和流感季了
what with cold and flu season coming on.
下周能到岗吗
Can you start next week?
我很乐意
I'll be here with bells on.
行
Fine.
你去找办公室的米克太太
Go see Mrs. Meeker in the office.
她会给你做档案
She'll start the paperwork.
我最喜欢有执行力的人
If-if there is one thing I love, it's a man of action
目标明确 全力以赴
who just knows what he wants and goes for it.
你不会后悔的 先生
Y-You won't regret this, sir.
我想知道
Just so I'm in the know,
你最喜欢什么甜品 烤的或者别的
what's your favorite sweet, baked or otherwise?
没那个必要
That won't be necessary.
说吧
Come now.
大家都会过生日的
Everyone's got a birthday.
我
I am-- hmm--
偏爱马卡龙
partial to the macaroon.
接受挑战
Mmm. Challenge accepted.
回头见
Ta, for now.
我得到工作了
Apparently I got the job.
我盯上你了 先生
I'm on to you, mister.
监视一位忠贞的好女人
Spying on a chaste and proper woman in the course of her day.
什么
What...
神父会说什么
What would the preacher say?
我没监视你
I'm not spying on you.
你的表情
Your face.
我开玩笑呢
I'm kidding.
但你也挺无♥耻♥的
But you're a cheeky devil.
我敢肯定
Dollars to doughnuts.
别搞错了 我可有不少追求者
Don't get me wrong-- I've had my fair share of suitors.
但没一个表里如一
None that are worth the paper they're printed on.
但在初次见面
But after our encounter the first,
又在葬礼上遇见后 我对自己说
and then again at the funeral, I said to myself,
"奥瑞塔 这一位不同"
I said, "Oraetta, this one's different."
你是谁
Who are you?
你很搞笑
Very funny, you.
跟踪我到了新办公地点
Trying to play coy after tracking me down
还故作扭捏
to my new place of work.
这或许能让你想起来
Maybe this'll refresh your memory.
-你说 -瞧 我出了教堂
- Keep talking. - See, I was thinking about you
还在想着你 面带悲痛
after the chapel, looking so sad,
我对自己说
and I said to myself, I said,
"奥瑞塔 这家伙
"Oraetta, aw, this fella,
他的担子很重
"He is carrying a heavy load,
他父亲去世了
"What with the death of his father--
大家长
the paterfamilias--"
而他得负责一切了"
"And him now responsible for it all."
来吧 缓解痛苦
Go on. Ease the pain.
管他呢
Fuck it.
好
Okay. Whoa.
老天 你在做什么
Jesus Christ. What are you doing?
你想太多了
You think too much.
♪ 我的双眼已然看见 ♪
♪ Mine eyes have seen the glory ♪
♪ 主的荣耀降临人间 ♪
♪ Of the coming of the Lord ♪
♪ 他将集满愤懑的葡萄 ♪
♪ He has trampled out the vintage ♪
♪ 踩榨并酿成美酒 ♪
♪ Where the grapes of wrath are stored ♪
♪ 他挥舞手中的圣剑 ♪
♪ He hath loosed His fateful lightning ♪
♪ 命运的闪电从天而降 ♪
♪ With His terrible swift sword ♪
♪ 他的真理一往无前 ♪
♪ His truth is marching on ♪
♪ 荣耀 ♪
♪ Glory... ♪
等等
Wait.
你叫什么来着
What is your name again?
你真爱开玩笑
You're such a kidder.
但我是认真的
But I'm serious.
下次记得给姑娘打电♥话♥ 正式约她出来
Call a girl on the phone next time, ask her out proper.
坎农先生
Mr. Cannon.
求求了 坎农先生
Please, Mr. Cannon, let-let me just
让我跟您谈谈
barber with you for a minute.
只耽误您一会儿
Just a moment of your time.
让他过来
Let him through.
你想做什么 孩子
What you need, son?
只想讨点钱 仅此而已
Just rub some coins together-- that's all.
只是买♥♥杯咖啡
Just-just a cup of Joe.
买♥♥杯咖啡
Cup of Joe?
这就是你眼里有泪的原因吗[毒瘾症状]
That's why your eyes so runny?
山咖喝多了吗
Too much Sanka?
我看看我有多少
Let me see what I got for you.
看到了吗
You see that--
我拿钱出来时 他的表情有什么变化
what happened on his face when I pull out my roll?
这叫什么 多克特
What do we call that, Doctor?
-叫白人病 -白人病
- We call that the blight. - The blight.
五秒前 这个小混混
See, five seconds ago this young hustler
还在用手指戳着口袋里的洞 活在当下
was fingering the holes in his pocket, living the now.
但之后他看到了这个
But then he sees this
他开始有了梦想
and he starts to dream.
"有这么多钱的话 我就能定计划了
"With that much cash, I can make plans.
改变我的人生" 对吧
Turn my shit around." Right?
现在他已经在计划几个月后的事了
So now he's planning months into the future--
想象着自己干干净净 挽着美女
sees himself all cleaned up, fine girl on his arm.
然后你猜怎么着
Then, what do you know?
他甚至都不是黑人了
He ain't even colored no more.
他是他妈的JP·摩根
He's J.P. Fucking Morgan.
一个美国成功故事
An American success story.
但看好了
But watch this.
看到了吗
You see that?
我刚偷了那个人的钱
I just stole from that man.
他忘了这不是他的钱
Forget it weren't his money.
光是看到这么多现金
Just seeing that much scratch,
他就为自己定好了未来
he made a future for himself.
而我拿走了他的未来
And I took that from him.
所以到底给不给我钱...
S-So, am I getting paid or...
滚远点
Get the fuck out of here.
这不对
That ain't right.
这不对
That ain't right!
真丧气
Ain't that a bitch.
这不对
Ain't right.
这不对
Ain't right.
里面十个 外面五个
I count ten in, five out.
你知道这意味着什么
You know what that means.
我们得重整装备
We're gonna have to reload.
我懂了
I got it.
懂什么了
What'd you get?
你刚给儿子上的那课 我听了
The lesson, what you told the boy-- I listen.
我想要你知道 其他人只是打手
I want to let you know, these other boys-- they're muscle.
但我头脑清楚 我想学习 我很聪明
But my head's in the game. I want to learn. I'm smart.
你没事吧
You copacetic?
这孩子说他认为自己能当管理层
Kid's trying to tell me he see himself as managerial.
-是吗 -是的 先生 你有需要尽管说
- Oh, is that right? - Yes, sir, whatever you need.
-你多大了 -26岁
- How old are you? - 26.
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表