剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
-你的钱在这吗 -待着别动
- Is this where your money is? - Stay put.
把门锁好 不要和任何人说话
Lock the doors and don't talk to nobody.
还有让狗也安静点
and quiet the mutt.
-你多疑了 -你是没看见他
- You're being paranoid. - You didn't see him.
就像一包有毒的香烟
Like a poison pack of cigarettes.
他问了墙壁的事
He asked about the wall.
说不定他就是不喜欢改变
Maybe he's just an enemy to change.
你这话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
我是说 他可能喜欢过去的样子
I'm saying, maybe he liked things the way they were.
我都有点想
You know, I've half a mind
开车去墓地 让妈妈收回她说
to drive over to the cemetery and make Ma take back
你比较聪明的那句话了
when she said you was the smart one.
好吧 要是他回来了 我们就让他见识下
Well, if this fella comes back, we'll show him.
见识什么
Show me what?
你们两个都进办公室
Both of you in the office, now.
你们找到了本该是我的东西
You found something that belongs to me.
我不懂你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
钱 在哪里
The money. Where is it?
什么钱
What money?
我不会再问一遍
Not gonna ask again.
在保险柜里
I-it's in the safe.
剩下的钱
What's left.
去打开
Open it.
先生 我们当时别无选择
M-mister, what were we supposed to do?
在墙里发现了一袋钱
A bag of money in the wall,
我们当时刚开了一家店 要养家糊口
opening a store with mouths to feed.
我们只能感谢上帝
You, you thank the lord is what you do.
然后清点好每一分钱
A-and count every dime.
这不是你们的钱
Not your money.
我们原封不动地买♥♥下的这家店 先生
We bought the store as is, mister.
漏水的管道 一袋子钱 诸如此类的
Leaky pipes, bag of money, what have you.
那就是美国方式
That's the American way.
这里面本来有五千块
There was five grand in here.
小子 这是你的车吗
Boy, is this your car?
你是听不见人说话吗
You got a hearing problem or something?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
坐这等着
Just waiting.
等什么
For what?
我有个老婆
I got a wife.
我还没成家
I... I ain't married yet.
我死了谁去喂狗啊
Who's gonna feed the dogs?
下车
Step out of the vehicle.
我什么都没干
I didn't do anything.
赶紧下车
Come on, do it now.
-我就是在等人而已 -我说了下车
- I'm just waiting. - I said out of the car.
快点
Now.
安静
Quiet.
有什么事吗 警官
Is there a problem, officer?
-这是你的车吗 -是的 长官
- Is this your car? - Yes, sir.
他跟你一起的
He with you?
是的
Yes.
-你跟这小孩是什么关系 -我是他的监护人
- And what's your relation to this kid? - I'm his guardian.
是谁说服你干这种荒唐事的
Who talked you into that cockeyed arrangement?
我和他爸爸一起参过军
Well, now, I served with his Daddy in the war.
德国佬在停战日那天把他杀了
Jerries killed him on Armistice Day.
你敢相信吗
Can you believe that?
第一个在和平时期遇害的人
First man killed in peacetime.
我至少能做的就是照顾他的后代
Least I could do was care for his offspring.
好吧
Well...
要我说
You want my advice,
你要跟一个黑人小孩作伴
you gonna travel with a colored kid
在这样的小镇转悠
in a town like this...
最好别让人看见他
Just keep him out of sight.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
谢谢 我都不知道这些
Appreciate that. It's, uh, all new to me.
巴顿·阿姆斯旅馆
我饿了
I'm hungry.
一小时后晚餐就好了
Supper's in an hour.
也许厨房♥里有吃的
Maybe they got something in the kitchen.
我可以去看看
I could look.
我改变主意了
I've changed my mind.
我们今晚就走
We're leaving tonight.
-吃完晚饭 -我能带兔子一起吗
- After the meal. - Can I bring Rabbit?
-不行 -为什么
- No. - Why not?
我说不行就是不行
'Cause I said so.
不需要多张吃饭的嘴
Don't need another mouth to feed,
而且它总是在叫
and she's always barking.
但我可以教它安静
But I could teach her to be quiet.
我说了不行
I said no.
摔帽子干嘛
What's that about?
-我就想要这一样东西 -一样东西
- I just wanted one thing. - One thing?
你什么意思
Huh, what are you on about?
我的生日礼物
One thing for my birthday.
你的
Your...
什么
What?
你的生日是什么时候
When the hell is your birthday?
今天
Today.
你这里碰巧有
Hey. You wouldn't happen to have a
纸杯蛋糕或者糖块之类的吗
cupcake or a candy bar or something?
给孩子的
For the kid.
今天是他的生日 我不知道
It's his birthday, see, and I didn't know and...
姐妹俩不相信糖
Mm-mm, the sisters don't believe in sugar.
但是沿着这条路
But there's a filling station
开八♥九♥英里有个加油站
eight or nine miles down the road.
你可以在那里给他买♥♥个纸杯蛋糕或者糖块之类的
Probably get him a cupcake or candy bar or something there.
谢谢
Thanks.
如果孩子来找我
If the kid comes looking for me...
告诉他我马上回来
just tell him I'll be right back.
未来就是现在
那是什么意思
What the heck does that even mean?
难倒我了
Got me.
可能是说明
Could be a statement
时间的潜在不可靠性
as to the underlying unreliability of time.
或者是证词
Or a testimony
证明"把握今天"这句话
along the lines of "Seize the day."
未来就是现在
他们付我钱不是让我写这广♥告♥牌的
They don't pay me to write 'em,
只是贴上去
just slap 'em up.
我做到了
Which I did.
现在做完了
And now it's done.
我发现自己又一次站在十字路口
And I find myself once more at a crossroads,
失业了
unemployed.
所以我
So I...
我想 对我来说
Suppose for me,
我曾经害怕的未来到来了
the future I once feared has arrived,
就像是这块广♥告♥牌预言的一样
as predicted by this very billboard.
未来就是现在
刹车维修
冰
冰
香烟
香烟
香烟
我是阿尔法
I am alpha
我是亚米加
and omega.
我是始
The first...
也是终
And the last.
你所看见的
And what thou seest,
当写在书上
write it in a book
要送给亚洲的
and send it to the seven churches
七间教会
which are in Asia.
我刚醒来
I just woke up.
靠近些
Come closer.
有雨的味道
It smells like rain.
别担心
Ah, worry not.
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表