剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
I knew we could figure this thing out
如果我们下定决心的话
if we just... put our minds to it.
想听我的建议
You want my advice?
跨过州界就别回来
When you cross the state line, don't come back.
你在密苏里州不再安全了
It ain't safe for you in Missouri no more.
祝你们今天愉快
You boys have a nice day.
听我指令 A队从正门攻进去
On my signal, alpha team will enter through the main doors.
B队从后门插♥进♥去
Beta team will penetrate through the rear.
有人能告诉我笑点吗
Someone want to let me in on the joke?
行 十点开往费城的火车 三站台
Fine. It's the 10:00 to Philadelphia, track three.
记住 抓捕对象
Remember, these subjects
应该有持械且极度危险
are to be considered armed and extremely dangerous.
还有问题吗
Any questions?
那我们低头诵圣歌♥第91篇第3段[祈求好运]
Then let us bow our heads for Psalm 91:3.
"他必救你脱离捕禽人的网罗
"Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare and...
"远离毒害的瘟疫
"From the deadly pestilence.
"他将用他的羽毛护佑你
He will cover you with his feathers."
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
解散
Dismissed.
如果你同意 我想参与
If it's copacetic with you, I-I want in.
我一直在想你说的话
Look, I've been thinking about what you said.
我想重新成为警♥察♥
I just want to be a cop again.
不废话 全心全意
No bullshit. All-in.
行 伙计
Sure, partner.
就告诉我一件事
Just tell me one thing.
你当时在跟谁打电♥话♥
Who was on the phone?
先别说谎
And before you lie,
自打希♥特♥勒♥在啤酒馆演说时起
just know I ain't been fooled by man or beast
我就不会被人或禽兽欺骗
since Hitler was still giving speeches in beer halls.
是罗伊·坎农
It was Loy Cannon.
继续
Go on.
他想让我确保你搞定那俩女的
He wants me to make sure you get those girls.
不想让她们再找他
Doesn't want them coming back on him.
怎么搞定
Get how?
就是
Just...
确保她们被抓
To make sure they're caught.
或者被杀
Or killed.
那行
Okay, then.
你刚怎么说的来着
Now, what was it you were saying
要重新当警♥察♥
about being a cop again?
我
I...
这是 这不是一个选择
This is... This isn't a choice.
我之前有病
I got a condition.
我小时候
When I was a kid,
老师说我"过于敏感"
the teachers said "Oversensitive."
军队心理医生说我患得患失
the army shrink told me I-I worried too much, which...
打仗的时候怎么还能患得患失呢
How can you worry too much when you're at war?
你给我的评价
Those things you called me--
神经兮兮
twitchy, touched--
我一直听到这种评价
I been hearing that my whole life.
我只知道我管事的时候 有权力的时候
All I know is I-I feel better when I'm in charge,
感觉会好些
when I got the power.
所以我加入了警队
That's why I joined the force.
因为警♥察♥有权力
You know, because cops have power.
我现在在街头就是老大
So, now I'm on the street. I'm the boss.
结果发现当警♥察♥也有风险
Except, turns out, being a cop's real risky.
而风险让我紧张
Risky makes me nervous.
我跟街头混混达成了协议
So I m... I make a deal with the street.
我收钱 装作没看见
I take a few bucks, I-I look the other way.
减少了风险 也削弱了权力
Less risk, but also less power.
所以又产生了那种感觉
So here comes that feeling again.
好像我
Like I'm...
在陆地上被淹死
I'm drowning on-on dry land.
你知道我担心什么吗
You know what worries me?
衣衫褴褛地死去
Dying with one boot on,
手头拮据
caught short.
死得寒碜
That's a petty death.
让我扔给你一根绳索
So, let me throw you a rope.
你想体面地死
You want to die like a man,
你就得体面地活着
you got to live like a man.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
走吧
Giddyup.
费城 十点
我想去买♥♥点糖
I want to get some sweets.
你这爱吃甜食的习惯总有一天会害死你
That sweet tooth's gonna kill you one of these days.
我给你带棒棒糖
I'll wrestle you a lollipop.
那快去吧
Go on, then, shake a leg.
要什么 先生
What'll it be, sir?
五根克拉克巧克力棒
Give me five of them clarks,
三包蜂蜜糖 再来一些花生酱太妃糖
three bit-o-honeys and a couple abba-zabbas.
愿你的名被尊为圣
Hallowed be thy name.
联合车站
五个 六个 四个 五个 六个
Five little, six little, four little, five little, six...
振奋点 伙计
Cheer up, palomino.
在这样的时刻 我会回想起
In times like these, my mind goes back
我听到过的最睿智的话
to the wisest words I ever heard.
不好意思 最后一行有些忧郁
And forgive me for the blueness of the final stanza,
这首诗是这样的
but here it is.
"看这只了不起的鹈鹕
"Behold the amazing pelican,
嘴能装的东西比肚子还多
"Whose beak can hold more than his belly can.
它的嘴能装下一个星期的食物
"He can hold in his beak enough food for a week.
我真不知道它是怎么做到的"
I'll be damned if I know how the hell he can."
行动了
Geronimo.
六个 七个
Six little, seven...
真蠢 真蠢
Stupid. Stupid.
候车室
我会想念这里的
I'm liable to miss this place.
我有点习惯了
I's just gettin' accustomed.
咱俩都是
You and me both.
袭击意大利人
Hittin' them eyeties
是我做过的最有趣的事
was some of the most fun I ever had.
一堆猴子
Barrel of monkeys.
我们的目标是活捉她们
Our objective is to bring 'em in alive.
但如果她们交火
But if they engage,
就原地击毙
drop 'em where they stand.
行动
Let's go.
费城 十点
车快到了
Rattler's almost here.
来啊 肮脏的警♥察♥
Come get it, dirty coppers!
走吧 走
Just go. Go.
走 走吧
Go. Just go.
走
Go. Go. Go!
走
Go! Go! Go!
一个 两个 三个
One little, two little, three little...
四个 五个
Four little, five little...
六个
Six...
天啊
Jesus.
十个
Ten...
一个 两个
One little, two little...
五个 六个
Five, six...
十个印第安小孩 十个
Ten little Indians. Ten...
七个
Seven...
十个
Ten little...
放下武器
Drop your weapons!
立刻放下 女士们
Drop 'em now, ladies!
这边 我抓住她们了
Over here, I got 'em.
她们没子弹了
They ran out of bullets.
做得好 韦弗
Attaboy, Weff.
过来 我需要你
Come on. I need you.
铐住她们
Cuff 'em.
四个 五个
Four little, five little...
四个 五个
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表