剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
上面写了什么
What does it say?
睡觉时也得保持警惕
Sleep with one eye open.
我们要一个房♥间 住一两晚
We'll be needing a room for a night or two.
普利茅斯岩还是萨特的磨坊
Plymouth Rock or Sutter's Mill?
什么
What?
这里的一切都自有章法
Things work a specific way around here,
所以我得想想让你们住哪
so I got to figure out where to put you.
普利茅斯岩还是萨特的磨坊
Plymouth Rock or Sutter's Mill?
这...
Well,
那磨坊是在加州 对吧
That's in California, yeah?
麦卡锡还是艾森豪威尔
Mccarthy or Eisenhower?
我们不关心政♥治♥
Oh, we don't follow politics.
那就是艾森豪威尔了
Eisenhower it is.
最后...
Uh, lastly...
旧约还是新约
Old testament or new?
能让人重生的是哪个
Which is the one where you get to be born again?
那就是新约了
That'd be the new.
那就是西边了
West side it is.
有行李吗
Any bags?
没有
No.
-他是你的仆人吗 -我们互相照应
- He your valet? - We take care of each other.
姐妹俩不太喜欢有色人种
The sisters don't much care for colored folk.
-"姐妹"是指修女吗 -不 就是姐妹
- "Sisters" As in nuns? - No. As in sisters.
皮科拉和艾奥拉·克拉姆 她们是这里的老板
Picola and Iola Crumb. They the owners.
我说了 她们不太喜欢有色人种
And like I said, they don't care much for coloreds.
我明白 走吧 孩子
I understand. Come on, kid.
-我们去找找别的地方 -别急啊
- We'll find someplace else. - Now hold on.
我又没说那是她们的规矩
Didn't say they had a rule.
只是说她们不喜欢咱们而已
Just said they don't care for us.
离她们远点就万事大吉
Steer clear of them, you'll be right as rain.
来吧 我带你们转转
Come on. I'll give you the tour.
这是客厅 可以下棋聊天什么的
This is the sitting room, for board games and conversating.
这里怎么到处都划了线
What's with the line everyplace?
那姐妹俩
Well, now, the sisters,
她们老早就合不来
they ain't got along since the dust bowl days.
但谁都不会放弃旅馆的所有权
But neither will renounce their claim to the premises,
所以我问了那些问题 而根据你的回答
so I ask y'all questions, and given your answers,
你们要么住东边 要么住西边
you either go west or east.
为什么是东或西
Why east or west?
为什么凡事都要有原因
Why any one thing or the other?
反正就是这样
Just is the way it is.
这就是你们的房♥间
This is you and the boy.
浴室在走廊那头
Bathroom's down the hall.
毛巾在大橱柜里
Towels in the armoire.
还需要什么的话 可能也没有
You need anything else, we probably ain't got it,
不过问一句也没事
but it don't hurt to ask.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
晚餐每天晚上五点上桌
Well, they put supper on the table at 5:00 each night.
炸鱼柳 或许还能有土豆
Fish sticks, maybe even some potatoes.
罐头豌豆
Green beans from a can.
不算丰盛 但好过啃鞋底
It ain't much, but it's better than boiling your shoes.
我睡这张
I call this one.
我看到小房♥间里有书
I saw some books in the den.
你可以读读 等我回来
You can read up here till I get back.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
如果我们想一直藏起来 就需要钱
If we're gonna hide and stay hidden, we need money.
正好我在镇上存了几笔钱
It so happens I laid some away in town.
得把它们拿回来 一个人
I've got to retrieve it, alone.
可隔壁有个病人 浑身缠着绷带
But- but there's a hospital man next door, all bandaged up.
人就是人
A man's a man.
如果你跑不掉 就按我们练习过的来
If you can't run, just do like we practiced.
大腿 肚子 胸口
Thigh, stomach, chest.
我不能和你一起去吗
Can't I ride with you?
不行 记住
No. Remember,
如果我没回来 要么死了 要么进了监狱
if I don't come back, I'm dead or in jail.
伍德曼邮购商店
妈的
Shit.
你能看到 这是防霜的
You can see in here, this is frost-resistant,
所以你食物上不会结霜
so you don't get it on your food.
让我再向您介绍一下肯莫尔...
Let me tell you a little about Kenmore--
我马上就来接待你 伙计
I'll be with you in a moment, pal.
肯莫尔旨在解放您的烹饪体验
Now, Kenmore is all about freedom from your cooking cares.
-我得问问我丈夫 -好
- I'll have to ask my husband. - Oh, all right.
-您要拿一份商品目录吗 -不用
- You want to take a catalog, ma'am? - No.
好 祝您愉快
All right. Have a good day.
新年快乐 提前祝福了
Happy new year, uh, in anticipation.
那间饲料商店呢
What happened to the feed store?
金洁莉小姐 你知道的
Well, now, old Miss Gingerly, you know,
她的三个儿子都在一战里牺牲了
her three boys all passed in the great war.
她孤寡悲痛
So, desolate with grief,
把生意交给了自己的兄弟维吉尔
she, uh, turned over operations to her brother Virgil,
而他迅速把家业赌输了出去
and he promptly gambled away the family fortune.
这里以前有一面墙
There, uh, used to be a wall here.
是...
Well, yeah...
是的 先生 有过
Yes, sir, yeah, yeah, there did.
您有兴趣看看餐桌椅吗
Can I interest you in a dinette set?
或许给卧室添一套迪万牌的
Maybe a "Dee-van" for your boudoir?
你是新老板吗
You the new owner?
对 先生
Yes, sir.
我是印第安纳州比奇伍德人
Beachwood, Indiana.
我跟我弟弟哈斯克尔
Me and my brother Haskell, the younger,
拍卖♥♥到了这间店
we, uh, bought the place at auction.
真是
Oh, now...
我们才聊得开心呢
just when we was starting to hit it off.
我马上回来
Uh, back in a jiff.
伍德曼邮购商店
T. Woodman Catalog Store.
对 是的
Yes, uh, yeah, yeah, yeah.
好
All right.
你也是
You, too.
那好
All righty, then.
过来 狗狗
Hey, come on. Come on, girl.
好狗狗
Good girl.
兔子 这是你名字吗
Rabbit? Is that your name?
等等
Wait. Wait up!
来 狗狗
Come on, girl.
过来 狗狗
Hey. Come on, girl.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait.
现在你和我有秘密了
Well, now we got a secret, you and me.
什么意思
How's that?
姐妹俩不允许任何烈酒出现
The sisters can't abide spirits of any kind.
我是说酒精
Alcohol, I'm saying.
我知道什么是烈酒
I know what spirits are.
东边还是西边的
East or west?
西边吧
West?
那你最好到线的这边来
You best step to this side of the line, then,
以防她们在盯着
in case they're watching.
我叫亨克·斯温德尔
Hunk Swindell's the name.
是装铝墙板的
Aluminum siding's the game.
那是你的狗吗
That your canine?
我在楼上找到的它
I found her upstairs.
问我个问题
Ask me a question.
-什么 -戴尔·卡♥耐♥基♥
- What? - Dale Carnegie.
如何赢得朋友 影响他人
How to win friends and influence people.
《让人喜欢你的六个方法》
"Six Ways to Make People Like You."
一 对其他人表现出真实的兴趣
Number one-- become genuinely interested in other people.
所以 问我个问题吧
So ask me a question.
你有吃的吗
Um... You got any food?
"逗他们笑"
Make 'em laugh.
那是第九条
Yeah, that's rule number nine.
幽默的人很难会讨人厌
Hard to dislike a man what's got a funny bone.
我超级幽默
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表