剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
您父亲去世时我就在他身边
I was with your father when he passed.
但我希望您知道他走得很平静
But I want you to know it was real peaceful.
就像婴儿进入了梦乡
Like a baby going to sleep.
这真是...别来这套
That's... Don't do that.
走了
Andiamo.
-走吧 -快走
- Let's go. - Andiamo...
谢谢你
Thank you.
-你得回去 -老大
- You're gonna go back. - Boss.
少废话
No.
这个废物不配继续呼吸
This fucking sfigato doesn't get to breathe air
而有些人...
while some people...
我父亲 你老大
有些更好的人却被埋进了地下
...some people, better people, are buried in the ground.
他还没下葬呢
They ain't buried him yet.
给我他妈闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
怎么 不能坚持到最后再走吗
怎么的 他们在船上不让你说话吗
What's the matter? They didn't let you talk on the boat over?
非得现在来损我 在爸爸的葬礼上
You got to bust my balls now? At Pop's funeral?
孩子们 别吵架
Boys. Don't fight.
我的心已经够碎了
Already my heart breaks.
别担心 妈 我们闹着玩的
Don't worry, Ma, we're just playing.
-就小男孩闹着玩 -还有戒指
- Just boys playing. - And the ring.
你♥爸♥的戒指 小手指上戴的
Your father's ring. Il mignolo.
-戒指怎么了 -你们都不能等到
- What about his ring? - You couldn't wait
他安息了再争夺他的财产吗
until he was cold before you take him apart?
-那可是你们亲爸 -你在说什么 妈妈
- Your own father. - What are you talking about, Mama?
没人拿走任何东西
Nobody took anything.
二战的时候我们为元首杀过共♥产♥党
因为那对生意有好处
对家族也有好处
当时的生意真的很好
Ah, and the business was really good.
然后美国人参战了
战局扭转了
元首对生意没好处了
所以 我们得做出选择
我们先是杀了元首
然后把他倒吊在广场中♥央♥
你看
Look.
我一直把他的牙揣在兜里
I keep his teeth in my pocket.
看看
Look.
看啊
Look.
好提醒我
To remind me...
生意 家族 国家
business, family, country.
生意 家族 国家
Business, family, country.
哥哥 告诉我
你在二战时是哪头的
不
No.
重点是
The question is
你现在是哪头的
which side are you on now...
小弟
kid?
你坐下一辆
You take the next one.
一个 两个 三个印第安人
One little, two little, three little Indians.
四个 五个 六个印第安人
Four little, five little, six little Indians.
♪ 一个 ♪
♪ One little ♪
♪ 两个 ♪
♪ Two little ♪
♪ 三个印第安人 ♪
♪ Three little Indians ♪
♪ 四个 ♪
♪ Four little ♪
♪ 五个 ♪
♪ Five little ♪
♪ 五个 ♪
♪ Five little ♪
一个 两个
One little, two little...
我知道我看见了什么 这是什么
I know what I saw, what this is.
那是什么呢
And that is?
是对某些轻视的惩罚
Retribution for some perceived slight.
-惩罚威尔夫人吗 -不
- Against Mrs. Will? - No.
惩罚我
Against me.
够了
Enough already!
先生 你该吃点补药
Sir, you should take a restorative.
对神经好的
Something for your nerves.
你的血压非常高
Your blood pressure is very high.
听到了吗 我有高血压
Do you hear that? I'm hypertensive.
如果我中风了 答应我你要指控他们谋杀
If I have a stroke, promise me you'll charge them with murder.
指控谁
Charge who?
那群斧头男
The hatchet men.
先生 你说的话不太有道理
Uh, sir... you're not making a lot of sense.
你说那是一辆蓝色福特车
Y-You said it was a blue Ford.
五天前 我们这座医院里
We had, five days ago, in this hospital,
有一次纠纷
a fracas.
被一群不良分子入侵
An incursion of undesirables.
一群...我不是有偏见
Men of-- and I'm no bigot--
意大利移♥民♥
but Italian origin,
我赶走了他们
who I turned away.
你觉得这两件事有联♥系♥吗
And you think this is related?
小子 你是聋了吗
Son, are you deaf?
他们来看枪伤
We're talking a gunshot wound scenario,
还有六个黑人小混混
combined with a half dozen swarthy Lotharios
像直接从电影里出来的一样 而我
straight out of central casting, and me,
一位遵纪守法的新教♥徒♥后裔公民
a law-abiding citizen of Protestant descent
强制执行了这座医院的规定
enforcing the rules of this establishment,
保住了我们血库的纯洁性
maintaining the purity of our blood supply.
哈佛医生 我要请你见一下我们的侧写师
Dr. Harvard, I'm gonna put you with our sketchbook artist.
看你能不能描述那些人的外貌...
See if you can reconstruct the visage of some of these--
你怎么叫他们的来着 小混混是吗
what did you call them-- Lotharios?
我会为这辆牌号♥未知的
I'm gonna make sure to issue a full-point bulletin
蓝色福特车发布通报
for this blue Ford, license plates unknown.
但是...
But...
如果你能确定地说
it would help if you could say for certain
你看见的持枪者
that the man you saw with the gun
就是你在几天前从医院赶走的那些人
was the same as the man or men you removed from the premises
对我们会有帮助
a-a few days bygone.
我看见了...
I saw...
我说实话吧
I'll be honest.
我只看见了枪
I only saw the gun.
是 先生 枪的确...
Well, yes, sir, they can be...
挺醒目的
arresting.
你觉得...
Do you think...
我该不该加强安保 以防他们...
Uh, should I increase security in case they...
我们会再联♥系♥你
We'll get back to you.
那是... 不
It's... no, no,
你不用敲 直接转把手就行
you don't have to... Just turn the knob.
他是个弱智吗
Is he some kind of retard?
感谢你的配合
Thank you for your cooperation.
我不久会再联♥系♥你
You'll be hearing from me shortly.
我们走
Let's go.
听我说
Listen to me.
我不是你父亲
I'm not your father,
但我要为你负责
but I'm responsible for you.
里面的这些人
These people inside,
他们是你的血亲
they're your blood.
但他们爱你吗
But do they love you?
尊重你吗
Do they respect you?
你知道该怎么看出来吗
You know how you know?
尊重你的人会弯腰和你平齐
They get down on your level,
看着你的眼睛
they look you in the eye.
那时候你就能知道 你不是小配角
That's when you know you're not just along for the ride.
听懂了吗
Capisce?
懂了
Capisco.
懂了
Capisco.
他进来 你留步
He comes in, you cop a squat.
先把我儿子送出来
Send out my boy first.
怎么 你不相信我吗
What's the matter, you don't trust me?
泽洛 我的弟弟
你好吗
你还记得我吗 我是盖塔诺 你好
Do you remember me? Gaetano. Hey.
这已经够近了
That's close enough.
他想干什么
你知道我是谁吗
You know who I am?
知道 你是那个不许再走近一步
Yeah. You're the guy that's not coming any closer
不然我崩了你的人
or I'll pop you one.
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表