剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
好的 爸爸
Okay, daddy.
爸爸
Dad.
我们以后还会见到泽尔玛姨妈吗
Are we ever gonna see aunt Zelmare again?
当然会的
Of course we will.
她只是...你懂的
She's just, you know,
一个逃犯 所以...
an escaped convict, so...
她去哪了
Where did she go?
她...
she's, um...
我都不知道你还对这事感兴趣 大小姐
well, I don't know that you need to know that, young lady.
她在市中心的一家公♥寓♥酒店里躲着
She's at a residential hotel downtown, holed up.
叫新佩里还是什么的
The New Parie or some such.
不过你可千万别想着过去 听到了吗
But don't you even think of going down there, you hear me?
听着...
Listen...
那个梅芙拉乌尔女士
This Miss Mayflower.
她...
She's...
她不太...
She's not really...
我是说 她当然很好
I mean, I'm sure she's real nice,
但她不是你该经常打交道的人
but she's not someone you should be hanging around.
我们现在朝不保夕的
We got a real precarious situation here,
游走在法律边缘
living outside the law and all.
所以...
So...
而且 我觉得她应该在给我们的派里
Not to mention, I think she might've poisoned
下了毒
that pie she baked us.
总之
Anyway,
离她远点
steer clear.
好吧
All right.
跟睡魔问好吧 小寿星
Say hello to the sandman, birthday girl.
现在我已经在奥瑞塔·梅芙拉乌尔身边
I've worked alongside Oraetta Mayflower
工作了好些年...
for many years now...
我觉得她的一些行为
...And felt that I should bring certain actions of hers
值得各位注意
to your attention.
去年
In the last year,
梅芙拉乌尔的许多病人
many of nurse Mayflower's patients have died
非常离奇地死亡了
under mysterious circumstance.
冰血暴
第四季第五集
杜鲁门总统
President Truman,
要求国会拿出强有力的反通胀法案
asking congress for strong anti-inflation laws,
他说我们在国内必须坚强 才能打败国际共♥产♥主义
says we must remain strong at home to beat worldwide communism.
要将其打败 就得有反通胀法案
And the way to do it is to have an anti-inflation program,
包括物价管控
including price controls,
薪资管控 租金管控 征信管控...
wage controls, rent controls, credit controls--
一切能拉低物价及生活支出的管控
controls that really hold down prices and the cost of living.
还有五呢 别忘了
You carry the five, don't forget.
他在做什么
What's he working on?
撒切尔 告诉老大你在做什么
Satchel, tell the boss what you're working on.
长除法
Long division.
你在教他吗
You're teaching him?
-我数学不好 -有意思
- I'm bad at math. - Funny.
从来没人会说自己英语不好
No one ever says "I'm bad at English."
什么
What?
没什么
Nothing.
经历了昨晚的事后 我们把他们吓跑了
We got 'em on the run, I think, after last night.
我觉得他会回老家去
The way I figure, he'll go home...
我是说盖塔诺
Gaetano.
事情已经妥善解决了 不用开战了
This thing's rightly sorted, there's no war to fight.
他会回老家去
He'll go home.
换你你会吗
Would you?
我会什么
Would I what?
意大利没戏了 我们已经把它变成了厕所
Italy's over. We turned it into a toilet.
这里才是富足之地
This is the land of plenty.
繁荣时期
Boom times.
换你你会回去吗
Would you go back?
那要不给他另一个城市
Maybe he gets another city, then.
克利夫兰
Cleveland.
克利夫兰已经有莫雷诺了
Yeah, Moreno's in cleveland.
你看着吧
No, you watch.
火车下周就会开进来 也许更快
Train's gonna pull in next week, maybe earlier--
十几二十个家伙从故乡过来
ten, 20 guys from the old country.
你弟会说"我只是想着我们需要些帮手"
"I just thought we could use the help," He'll say,
不过可别搞错了
your brother, but make no mistake.
那都是他的人
Those are his men...
他们是来篡权的
And they're here to take over.
那我们怎么办
So what do we do?
你自己不说
Making me say it
非让我来说 并不会让事情变容易
instead of you isn't gonna make doing it any easier.
很多人的英语都很烂
Plenty of people are bad at English.
对 但他们并不引以为豪
Yeah, but they're not proud of it.
你面临的这个问题 是个数学题
This problem you got-- it's a math problem.
要么你把他们除掉
Either you divide them,
要么他们就会相乘壮大
or they multiply.
听懂了吗
Capisce?
我得尿尿
I got to piss.
做好准备
Be ready.
等枪声打响
When the shooting starts,
我们就消失
we vanish.
新佩里酒店
是你外甥女
It's the niece.
给她示范一下口哨
Show her the whistle.
这样下次我们就知道你是自己人了
So we know you're friendly next time.
你有什么吃的吗
Hey, you got any food on you?
现在大街上眼睛太多 不能出门
There's too much heat in the street to go out,
我们昨晚也把饼干都吃完了
and we ate all the saltines last night.
我包里有一些椒盐脆饼
I got some pretzels in my bag.
你要喝一杯吗
You want a drink?
我们在喝酒
We're drinking.
不了
No, ma'am.
来一杯吧 今天是你生日
Come on now. It's your birthday.
你长大了
You're grown.
怎么 你以为我忘了吗
What, you thought I forgot?
操 我真希望能跟你们一起庆祝
Shit, I wish I could be with y'all to celebrate,
吃几块蛋糕
eat me some cake.
-有蛋糕吗 -但只能这样了
- Cake? - But this gonna have to do.
酒会麻痹我的思想
Oh, well, liquor clouds the mind.
我就指望被麻痹呢
That's what I'm counting on.
敬我美丽的外甥女
To my beautiful niece
祝她又长大了一岁
and another twirl around the sun.
这值得我喝一杯
I'll slurp to that.
泽尔玛姨妈
Aunt Zelmare,
如果你看见了不对的事 会怎么做
what would you do if you saw something wrong?
你能改正的事
Something you could fix?
什么也不做
Nothing.
什么意思
What do you mean?
意思就是什么也不做
I mean nothing.
因为你是罪犯吗
'Cause you're a criminal?
我不是罪犯
I ain't a criminal.
那你是无辜的吗
You're innocent you're saying?
姑娘 从我九岁被查理舅舅
Girl, I ain't been innocent since Uncle Charlie
堵在木棚里时 我就不再无辜了
cornered me in the shed when I was nine.
那我不明白了
Then I don't understand.
她说 我们不是罪犯
She's saying we ain't criminals.
我们是不法之徒
We're outlaws.
你看 罪犯参与游戏
See, criminals play the game.
什么游戏
What game?
生活 人世
Life. The earth.
社会 对吧
Society, right?
他们有自己的规则
They got their rules.
银行 家庭
Banking and family.
老实工作 清白赚钱
An honest dollar for an honest day's work.
政♥治♥ 投票
Politics and voting.
而罪犯 他们在对立的另一边
And the criminal-- he on the other side of that,
但依然参与游戏
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表