剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
And here I thought you liked me for my vocabulary.
刚骑在我腿上的可不是你的用词
Well, it's not your vocabulary that just took a ride in my lap.
这很无礼
That-- rude.
在这个房♥子里放纵也要有姿态 先生
We fly elevated in this house, mister.
要做得体的女士和先生
Proper ladies and gentlemen, which is a lesson
这是你不管在哪一世都该用心牢记的
you should take to heart in your other lives.
还有 如果你睡觉时嘴里全是刀片
And you sleep with a mouthful of razors,
那只会割到你自己的喉咙
it's your own throat that gets cut.
你最好信我
Believe you me.
你到底有没有粉
You got the powder or not?
我还以为你是有教养的人
I thought you were refined.
为什么 因为我的鞋擦得亮吗
Why? 'cause my shoes are shiny?
看看 你留下了印记
Look at that. You left a mark.
我完全不知道你在说什么
I'm sure I don't know what you mean.
什么情况
What is this?
抱歉 我本来...
Uh, sorry. I was...
梅芙拉乌尔小姐在家吗
Is Miss Mayflower home?
这里不欢迎你
Nobody wants you here.
你之前说收拾屋子能挣五毛或一块
You said 50 cents or a dollar for organizing.
-我得走了 -别 你别...
- I got to go. - Well, d-don't, you don't, don't...
看到你干的好事了吗
See what you did?
抱歉 只是...如果你需要帮忙...什么都行
Sorry. I just-- if you need help with organizing, or anything...
我们需要钱
we need the money.
瞧瞧你
well, now, look at you.
射手座
Sagittarius.
走廊这么黑 我都没认出你
I didn't recognize you in this dark hallway.
-你说... -是 不过能等等吗 亲爱的
- You said... - I did, but can it wait, sweetie?
奥瑞塔得去工作了
Oraetta's got to get to work.
我现在有时间
I got time now.
我很会整理的
I'm a good organizer.
那股进取心又来了
There's that gumption.
好吧
Ah, fine.
进来 我还要收拾
Come in while I get cleaned up.
我通常很有条理的 但是...
I'm usually oh, so organized, but,
最近我的思绪就像只小鸟
well, these days my mind's like a little bird,
飞到万里之外去了
a million miles away.
我一直在看埃及国王们的故事
Oh, I've been reading about the kings of Egypt.
他们被叫做"法老"
Pharaohs, they're called.
就像是那个住在金字塔里的图坦卡蒙国王
Like that King Tut they found living inside a pyramid.
他是木乃伊 所以... 应该是死了
He's a mummy, so... dead, I think.
当然
Of course. Yeah.
不 我不是说住 是躺在里面
Well, no, he wasn't "Living in," He was laying in.
有时候我嘴里会说出很奇怪的话
Why, sometimes my mouth says just the strangest things.
该死 我得走了
Oh, shoot. I've got to fly.
你就帮我稍微收拾一下
Now, will you just put some things away,
这样等我今晚回来
so that when I come home tonight
好不会因为屋里一团糟
I don't feel like jumping out the window
想跳窗逃跑
with everything such a jumble?
要我把这些碟子也洗了吗
Uh, do you want me to wash these dishes?
可以吗 那就太好了
Oh, would you? That'd be swell.
既然你要收拾 我的房♥间在走廊尽头
Oh, and while you're at it, my room's just down the hallway.
如果你洗碗 就帮我把床单也洗了吧
So if you're doing dishes, you might as well clean the sheets.
床单
Sheets.
-那里面是什么 -你不用管
- What's in there? - Oh, never you mind about that.
像我说的
Now, like I said,
高保真唱机边上有法语唱片
there's, uh, there's French-playing records just by the hi-fi,
还有...
and, uh,
对 书你也可以随便借走看
yeah, you can borrow any book you like.
多少钱
How much?
什么多少钱
How much what?
在我看来 这整间房♥子...
The way I see it, this whole place--
洗床单 洗碗 打扫三小时...
sheets, dishes, three hours' work--
至少要一美元
that's at least a dollar.
你还真是个小资本家
Well, aren't you a little capitalist.
你在这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
我来告诉你一件事
I got to tell you something.
什么事
What?
你会听到关于我的议论
You're gonna hear talk, about me,
说一件我可能做过或没做过的事
something I did or maybe didn't do.
给你吹耳旁风
Shining a bad light, I mean.
要当心那些传这些闲话的人
Just be aware of whose lips are doing the flapping.
你是想告密吗 听起来有点像
Are you being a fink? It sounds like you're being a fink.
-我搞砸了一件差事 -怎么说
- I botched a hit. - You botched-- how's that?
那个坎农家的小子 莱缪尔
The Cannon boy. Lemuel.
卡拉米塔让我上车 我就上了车
Calamita said get in the car, so I got in the car.
我们跟着那小子 他让我崩了他
We tailed the kid. He said light him up.
如果你真崩了他
I'm sinking my teeth into your jugular
-我就咬死你 -不是的 没有
- if this story ends with... - No, no, no. It don't.
像我说的 他让我动手
Like I said, he told me to open up,
但我觉得不对劲
but events didn't feel right.
我问他 "是谁下令的"
"On whose authority?" I ask him,
但他不说 所以我就没动手
but he don't say, so I laid on the kibosh.
但那小子绝对看到我了
But the kid saw my fangs, no doubt.
你看 如果是你下令的
And look, look, if you ordered it,
那什么后果我都接受
I got no problem accepting consequence.
但我知道你不想挑起战争
But I know you don't want to start a war.
我没让你们去杀人
I didn't order a goddamn hit!
所以你是什么意思 是盖塔诺吗
So you're saying what? Gaetano?
你跟我说那个爱吃猪肉饼和通心粉的油腻男
You're telling me that porkpie, ziti-eating greaser
现在开始对我的人下令了吗
is giving my boys orders now?
那个狗屁意呆子
That sticky golem wop.
在跟我开玩笑吧
You gotta be kidding me!
听着
Look. Here.
你是个好孩子 很可靠
You're a good boy. Reliable.
你是我这边的 对吗
You're with me, right?
好 你盯紧他们
All right. You're gonna watch them.
-谁 -他们所有人
- Who? - All of them.
做只停在电线上的鸟 好吗
You're like a fucking bird on a wire, got me?
脑后也给我长出眼睛来
Eyes in the back of your head.
那卡拉米塔怎么办
What about Calamita?
别担心 他有他的教训
Eh, don't worry, he'll get his.
这是新的一天 懂了吗
It's a new day. Got me?
春季大扫除
Spring fucking cleaning.
忠于这边 或投身于他
You're either loyal, or you're with him.
找到那个警♥察♥ 奥蒂斯
Find that cop, Odis.
让他赶紧去一趟俱乐部
Tell him to come to the club, rapid fire.
警探办公室
没错 她们在16号♥公路上加油
That's right. The pump and go out on route 16.
我是值夜班的
I'm the nightman.
把你和我说的也和法警说一遍
You might tell the Marshal what you told me.
拉拉的事
About the lesbians?
有两个人
Well, there was two of them.
一个印第安女人和一个黑人女人
Uh, a injun and-and a colored woman.
她们在聊天
And they were conversing.
是的 先生 没错
Y-yes, sir, that's correct.
关于...
About...?
我在问你她们到底在聊什么
I'm asking, what was the nature of the exchange?
就是...普通的聊天
Oh. Uh, just, uh... Normal chitchat.
你不是和我说
See, I th-thought you said
她们在聊要逃出城去吗
they were talking about skipping town?
你打给我的时候
When you called me?
是的 逃出城
Right. Yeah. Skipping town.
说得没错
That's affirmative.
她们说她们要去芝加哥
Uh, said they was headed to chicago.
芝加哥
Chicago?
是的 先生 芝加哥
Yes, sir. Chicago.
她们说她们上路了
S-said they was on their way.
这就对了
There it is.
我猜她们逃之夭夭了
Guess they flew the coop.
我 我送你出去
I'll, uh, I'll walk you out.
谢谢你过来 辛克莱尔先生
Thank you for coming in, Mr. Sinclair.
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表