why do you have an answering machine? Thank you.
你答录机不就干这个用的吗? 谢了
You're having an intimate moment and you pick up the phone?
你在享受亲密时刻 竟然有空接个电♥话♥?
Who does that?
谁会那么干啊?
Hey, Larry.
嘿 拉里
Larry, Rob.
拉里 我是罗伯
Oh, sorry I can't shake, Rob.
哦 抱歉我不能握手 罗伯
Got a bad... a bad hand, somebody... Okay. All right.
我... 我手伤了 有人... 啊 好吧
So this your wife? No! What? No!
这是你妻子吗? 不!啥?不!
What kind of response is that? No, that's my wife.
你这啥反应? 不 这才是我老婆
Hey, I'll see you inside.
嘿 里面见了
Okay, see you inside. All right, take care.
好 里面见 好叻 再会
Really! It's always a thing. What? Oh, stop.
至于吗?你反应太大了吧 啥?我没有
"No no no no!"
"不不不不不!"
Well, you know, you've got your Al Capone hat on.
不过 你知道 你戴个阿尔卡彭的帽子...
This happens to be a very expensive hat, mister.
这帽子刚好还贵着呢 先生
It's rude. Let's go in and pray.
你真是没礼貌 走吧 进去祈祷了
Ok, let's go in and pray.
好了 进去祈祷
Sorry, Susie.
苏西 对不起啦
Be among those who cherish truth above ease.
与重真♥相♥轻安逸的人为伴
Their fruit we eat now;
分享他们的成果
Their essence remains for us
领会他们的精神
in the life to come.
此世以及来生
How'd you get that sandwich? What are you talking about?
你怎么搞到那三明治的? 你说啥呢?
That sandwich at the deli!
熟食店那款三明治!
Leo gave it to me. That's how I got it.
利奥自己给我的 我就这么搞到的
How do you... Did you bribe him?
你怎么... 你贿赂他了?
I bribed him. That's rich.
哦我贿赂他了 真好笑
What the hell are you talking about?
你♥他♥妈♥说的是个什么玩意儿?
How many times a week do you go? I don't know. Two?
你一周去吃几次? 我不知道 两次吧?
I go there five times a week. Big deal.
我一周去那儿五次 有什么大不了的
But I eat everything of the menu.
我可是菜单上每一样都吃过了
I eat a lot of stuff too. I take stuff out.
我也吃过很多 有时我还带走吃
I get deliveries. I give it to charity.
我叫过他们的外卖♥♥ 我买♥♥他们的东西给救济处
Big deal!
了不起了!
What were you talking to him outside? I saw you talking to him...
你和他在外面说什么?我看到你和他在说...
None of your business. What was that about?
和你没关系 你们谈啥呢
The new year, the new year...
新年 谈新年...
"Would you tell me why I didn't get a sandwich, Leo."
"求求你利奥 告诉我为什么没有我的三明治吧"
Your sandwich stinks by the way. "I wanna get a sandwich, Leo!"
话说你三明治很臭 臭死了! "我要三明治 利奥"
You stink.
你才臭
Excuse me, sir.
抱歉先生
I'm gonna need to see your ticket.
我需要看一下您的票
Why?
为什么?
Your ticket, sir.
您的票 先生
Is there a problem? What's the problem?
有什么问题吗?为什么要看票?
This the guy?
这个人吗?
Okay, pal. You little snitch.
好叻 你个打小报告的
You're gonna have to step out of there. Why? I have a ticket.
您需要出来了 为什么?我有票啊
I can't believe it! Do you feel like making a scene?
不敢相信! 您想把这事儿闹大吗?
No. Shh!
不想 嘘!
Oh, shush you. Shh!
哦 你先嘘 嘘!
Shush yourself!
嘘你自个儿去
All right, great. Little tattletale.
好吧 好极了 小八婆
You little nitch.
你个告密鬼
He spilled the coffee, by the way
他把咖啡搞翻的 顺便一说
'cause I couldn't put my fingers through your dainty cup!
因为我没法把手指塞进你讲究的小茶杯!
You're setting a very bad example for my gentile wife.
你给我非犹太的妻子留了个很坏的印象
You know that? Look It's her first time in temple.
你知道吗?瞧瞧她第一次进礼拜堂
Larry, what's happening? They're kicking us out.
拉里 怎么回事? 他们要把我们赶出去
Well, are you gonna wait for us? It's gonna be an hour and a half.
呃 那你们还等我们吗? 还有一个半小时呢
How are we gonna get home? We carpooled with you.
那我们怎么回家?我们和你们拼的车啊
You'll get a ride. There's plenty of people. Ask somebody...
找人捎你们一程呗 这儿这么多人 随便问个谁...
Let's go.
走吧
Get a ride.
找人捎一程
Friends, let us continue on page 143.
朋友们 我们继续看到143页
I saw you roll about seven feet past. Yeah.
我刚看到你打偏两米了 是
Get this: The doctor divorced his wife and is seeing his secretary.
听这个:医生和他老婆离婚了在和秘书约会
Just told me. Unbelievable.
刚给我说的 真的假的?
This guy...
这人啊...
Did you hear from the nanny?
你有保姆的回复了吗?
No, not yet.
没 还没呢
You must be on pins and needles. Yeah.
你可能如坐针毡吧 是啊
But you know I think if she gets the letter,
但你知道 我想如果她收到信了
I think she's gonna get in touch with me.
她会联♥系♥我的
I don't know, we'll see.
我不知道 等着瞧吧
That's wild. Isn't it?
真刺♥激♥ 对吧?
He's got the yips.
他这是易普症啊
The what?
啥症?
The yips.
易普症
The yips! Yeah well, I don't know what that is.
易普症啊! 呃好吧 我不知道那是啥
You never heard of the yips? No.
你从没听过易普症? 没
Okay, it's in golf.
好吧 是在打高尔夫的时候
You line up to putt and your hands shake.
站好准备击球入洞 然后手不自主抽动
He was shaking like this.
他当时就像这样在抽搐
Well...
呃...
I mean, maybe it's just a golf condition.
我是觉得 也许只是高尔夫相关的病况
He gets nervous when he putts or something.
只有击球入洞的时候 因为紧张才会出现啥的
I can't take that chance. He's operating on my father.
我不能冒这个险 他可是要在我爸身上动刀
You need to call him and tell him not to do it.
那你得给他打电♥话♥别让他做手术了
They're gonna have to get somebody else.
他们得换其他人来做了
I hate doing stuff like this. You don't have a choice.
我讨厌做这种事 你没得选
I hate these calls.
我真讨厌打这种电♥话♥
Pick up the phone and call the doctor.
拿起电♥话♥ 打给医生
Maybe you could call him.
也许可以你给他打
If it was my father I would've already been on the phone.
如果是我爸 我早就在通电♥话♥了
You should go out of the room 'cause I can't do this...
你得离开这个房♥间 因为有其他人在...
in front of somebody else, honest to go could you leave the room?
...我♥干♥不了这事儿 真的 你能离开吗?
It's like calling for a date or something,
就像打电♥话♥请求约会啥的
you know, I need privacy. Oy.
你知道 我需要隐私 哦
I never...
我没有...
I never said you were adopted. Yeah, that's what you said.
我没有说你是领养的 不 你就是那么说的
No, I never said that.
不 我从来没有那么说
I wouldn't say that to you, no.
我不会对你说那种话的 不会的
It's not true, no.
那不是真的 不是的
You're not adopted. It's okay, you can tell me. I can take it.
你不是领养的 没事 你可以告诉我 我能接受的
You're not, you're not. Are you sure?
你不是 你不是 你确定?
Listen, that Larry David sandwich,
听着 那个拉里大卫三明治
I didn't finish it.
我没吃完
I remember seeing a half a sandwich still on that table.
我记得看到桌上还留了半个
You want the other half?
你想把另一半也吃了?
You know what, I just ran into your doctor.
你猜啥 我刚碰上你的医生
I'm meeting him there for lunch.
我约了他在那儿吃饭
What a nightmare that's gonna be. What?
场面肯定会很可怕 啥?
You sure I'm not adopted?
你确定我不是领养的?
I never said that.
我从没说过你是
Never.
从没有过
Okay.
好吧
We'll see what Mrs. Seiderman has to say.
我们等着看赛德曼女士怎么说吧
I'd like a Larry David to go, please.
我想点个拉里大卫款带走 谢了
Oh, we don't have that sandwich anymore.
哦 我们不卖♥♥那款三明治了
What? They changed the name.
啥? 他们把名字改了
And I say that it happens every single time.
然后我说 这事儿每次都那样
I swear to god.
我发誓
No I've never lied to you, not to you guys.
不 我真没骗你们 我不会骗你们的
Larry, what are you doing here?
拉里 你来这儿干嘛?
You stole my sandwich? Is that what you did?
你偷了我的三明治?你做得出这种事?
The hell are you talking about? What am I talking about?
你♥他♥妈♥这说的是个啥? 我说的啥?
What are you talking about?
你到底在说什么?
You stole my sandwich! What the fuck does that mean?
你偷了我三明治! 那是什么意思?
Look, look!
看啊!看!
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表