I'd be intimidated, I know that.
我敢说 我会被吓着的
Yeah.
嗯
I always wondered, do you walk around in your bikini at home?
我一直想知道 你会在家穿比基尼吗?
The way he talks, you'd think that he's got... Hey.
他说话的方式 你会觉得他... 嘿
I think I want to go home. Let's go home.
我想回家了 回家吧
No, we haven't even had dessert yet.
别呀 我们还没有吃甜点呢
So what? We don't need dessert. Come on.
那又怎么了?我们不用吃甜点了 走吧
Well, it's rude. You stay for dessert.
呃 这很无礼 你得等到吃完甜点
Then you can go. So what, dessert? It's no big deal.
你才能走 那又怎么了 甜点?多大点儿事
We can just go. Come on. Why do you want to go home?
我们就走吧 走 你为什么想回家啊?
I need to use the bathroom.
我需要上厕所
So go use the bathroom. I don't want to use this bathroom.
那就上呀 我不想在这儿上
I want my own... Why?
我想用自己家的... 为什么?
This project demands I get back to my base.
计划要求我返回基地
I need my base.
我需要回基地
We're not going home... What's the matter?
现在不能回家... 怎么了?
Larry wants to go home... What...
拉里要回家... 什么...
to use the bathroom. It's like...
上厕所 这就像...
Cheryl, you need to tell the whole table?
谢丽儿 你有必要告诉所有人?
Why don't you make an announcement? Hold on here.
你怎么不用喇叭喊一嗓子? 等一下
You've never done that with me at lunch?
咱们吃午餐时 你没有去?
It's the craziest thing the world. It's ridiculous.
这是世界上最疯狂的事了 真是荒谬
He can use this bathroom.
他可以在这上厕所
That's what everybody... You're a gentile.
大家都... 你又不是犹太人
You'll go in the middle of fifth avenue. It's different for jews.
你在第五大道街边都能上 但犹太人不一样
No, you're at an affair. What?
不是的 你这是在参加庆典 什么?
You cannot leave an affair before the dessert is served.
吃完甜点之前 你不能离席
What is this dessert thing? We don't have to leave after.
就吃个甜点算什么事儿? 咱们不用等了
We can leave before dessert. Better to leave after.
咱们在甜点之前走吧 最好吃完再走
No, you do not leave before dessert. Who made this up?
不行 你不能在甜点前走 谁说的?
Where's this rule? I haven't made 'em.
哪来的规矩? 不是我说的
Everybody here seems to know, but the rules don't apply to you?
大家看起来都懂 但是就你不守规矩?
What am I supposed to do? Sit here for 4 hours and be uncomfortable?
我该怎么办?在这儿坐四个小时 难受着?
Should I go clean it for you before you go in there?
你进去之前 我先打扫一下?
It's not even the cleanliness. Okay, just go.
不是干不干净的事 好吧 快去吧
It's not a cleanliness issue. We don't need to talk about your...
不是因为干净 我们不用再聊你的卫生间了...
so just go. You're the one who's telling everybody
你快去吧 你非要在这儿
in the whole place! Just go!
跟所有人说! 去吧!
Hey, where do you think you're going, pal?
嘿 伙计 你是要去哪儿?
What are you doing?
你干嘛呢?
I'm g-g-g-going to the b-b-b-bathroom.
我要-要-要去 厕-厕-厕所
I don't think so, that's a handicapped stall. We're waiting in line.
我不这么认为 那是非健全人隔间 我们要排队的
I have a s-s-s-stutter, you p-p-p-pricks!
我有口-口-口吃 你们这帮傻-傻-傻屌♥!
Stutter my ass! That's for people who can't walk.
口齿个屁啊! 那是给不能走路的人用的
Oh, all right, fine, okay.
那好吧 行 嗯
Oh, your stutter's gone, jackass!
你不口吃了啊 蠢货!
Give me a fucking break, asshole. Stupid ass.
他妈的省省吧 傻♥逼♥ 呆逼
All right, that sounds good.
好 听起来不错
All right, I'll see you in about 10- 15 minutes.
好 10-15分钟后见
All right, great.
好 太棒了
Hey.
嘿
I'll see you in a few hours. Huh? Few hours?
几个小时之后见 哈?要几个小时呢?
Yeah. Where are you going?
嗯 你要去哪儿?
I'm meeting Julie.
我去见朱莉
Don't forget to take the dog out. Hello.
别忘了带狗出去 哈喽
Out? What do you mean? Out for a walk or out with me?
出去?你什么意思?去遛它还是带上它出门?
Hello, Mr. David.
你好 大卫先生
This is Omar Jones. Oh, hi.
我是奥马尔琼斯 哦 嗨
I gotta tell you, Mr. David, I was thinking about taking the case,
我跟你说 大卫先生 我考虑接手你的案子
but I got a distressing call today...
但我今天接到一通令人心烦的电♥话♥
...about your behavior last night at the banquet.
有关你昨晚在宴会上的表现
What are you talking about?
你说什么?
According to one of the brothers, you said, "keep it down".
我一哥们讲的 你对他说 "小点儿声"
No no, all that happened was I was trying to order
不 不 出现这事儿是因为我正要点餐
and I couldn't hear the waiter because some of your brothers
因为隔壁桌你那些哥们儿太吵了
were making too much noise at the next table, that's all.
我听不见服务员说话了 就这样而已
How do you even know about this?
你怎么知道这些?
We talk, Mr. David.
我们会聊天啊 大卫先生
We talk.
我们会聊天
Huh. And what about my bathroom key?
哈 我的卫生间钥匙呢?
I'm really sorry about that.
非常抱歉
I'm returning it today, I promise.
我今天就还回去 我保证
Well, like I said, I'm gonna have to think about it.
嗯 正如我说的 我会考虑你的案子
Thank you.
谢谢
How was everything?
一切都好吗?
Pretty good. Great.
挺不错 很好
Do you want coffee, dessert, on the house?
店长免费招待 你要咖啡还是甜点?
On the house? Yeah.
店长免费招待? 嗯
I'll have a cupcake.
我要纸杯蛋糕
Yeah, I'll take a dessert on the house. Okay.
嗯 我也要免费甜点 好的
Fabulous. Thank you. Are those new glasses?
真是太好了 谢谢 这是新眼镜吗?
No, I just cleaned them.
不是 我只是擦了一下
It's nice to have you back, Larry.
很高兴你重回阵营 拉里
You, my friend, are back in the lesbian bosom.
你 我的朋友 重回女同性恋的怀抱
Wow.
哇
I'm back. You are back.
我回来了 你回来了
By the looks of things, better than ever.
看起来比以前更和谐了
But what... I wonder what turned it around.
但是怎么...我想知道是怎么反转的
Oh dear. Uh- oh.
天啊 啊哦
What?
什么?
What does Funkhouser want? I don't know.
冯克豪瑟要干嘛? 我不知道
I'll be right back. How did he even know I was here?
我马上回来 他怎么知道我在这儿?
What did you say to Dan?
你跟丹说了些什么?
What did I... hello, boy.
我说了什么...哈喽 小伙子
Did you meet Sheriff, my dog? No, I didn't.
你看到我的狗了吧 警长? 不 没有
I said, "Dan, this is Larry David".
我说 "丹 这是拉里大卫"
Then I left you.
然后我离开了
And I said hi, I said hello, I said, "hi, Dan".
我说嗨 我说哈喽 我说 "嗨 丹"
Yeah, what else?
嗯 别的呢?
You know, a little small talk, "hi, how are you doing?"
闲聊了一下 "嗨 你最近好吗?"
"Where are you from?" and all that. That's it?
"你家在哪儿?" 什么的 就这样?
And then, what did I say? I said, "it must be hard, as a guy, to follow..."
然后我说了什么?我说 "作为男人要和女同..."
Why didn't you just say, "hello Dan, I'm Larry".
你为什么不说 "你好 丹 我是拉里"
I said that after hi. "Nice to meet you"?
打完招呼 我就说了呀 "很高兴见到你"?
I said hi, then I said that.
我说嗨 然后我就说了那些
What is wrong with you? Problem?
你没事儿吧? 有问题?
Yeah, problem. Now she's back with a woman.
嗯 有问题 她现在又和女人在一起了
No wonder why they're all being so nice to me in there.
难怪她们都对我这么好
They're all smiling at me. Of course, it makes perfect sense.
她们冲我微笑 当然 这就说得通了
I want to say something else. Uh huh.
我还想说点儿事 啊哈
You left my party before dessert!
上甜点前 你就离席了?
How can you do that?!
你怎么能这样?!
It's not proper etiquette!
这很没有礼貌!
I don't subscribe to the wait- for- dessert rule
我不认可这个 离席之前
before you can leave a party.
需要等甜点的规定
Yeah, no one cares what you subscribe to, okay?
嗯 没人关心你认可什么 好吧?
We were trying to recreate what happened 25 years ago,
我们想要重现25年前的场景
and I said, "Larry, would you like to make a toast?"
我说 "拉里 你要来祝酒吗?"
And someone said, "Larry went home to take a shit."
然后有个人说 "拉里回家拉屎了"
You stay here.
你在这儿呆着
Okay, boy?
好吧 小伙子?
You stay, Sheriff.
呆着 警长
Hey! Hey, Larry.
嘿! 嘿 拉里
Hey, hi! How are you?
嘿 嗨! 你好吗?
Great. Good to see you.
很好 很高兴见到你
Hey, by the way, I don't know if you heard anything
嘿 顺便一说 我不知道你是不是听说了
about what's been going on...
之前的事...
Oh, come on, I heard. Right? I'm in the loop. Yeah, right. Yeah, yeah.
我肯定听说了 好吧?我可是圈里人 嗯 是是是
It's all right, though.
不过 没关系了
I don't think you should worry about it. Just...
我觉得你不用担心这事儿
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表