Yeah, tell Mark I said hi.
是啊 替我向马克问好
Okay. Bye.
好的 再见
Who has a wedding on the beach?
谁会在沙滩上结婚啊?
Mark and Marla?
马克和玛勒?
Yes, you know them? I'm going to the wedding.
- 是啊 你认识他们? - 我要参加婚礼
You're gonna be there? Yeah!
- 你到时也在那里? - 是的啊
I see you there! What are you doing?
- 到时候见! - 你去做什么?
Flower, dumbdumb. You're doing the flowers?
- 花啊 笨蛋 - 你去插花?
The wedding need flowers. Huh.
- 婚礼需要鲜花 - 哈
Will you say hi to me or are you gonna dis me?
你会跟我打个招呼吗?还是你要无视我
No, I don't dis people.
不 我从不无视别人
Okay, okay. I owe you money.
- 好吧 好吧 - 我欠你钱
Yes. Okay.
- 是的 - 好的
Here we go... Uh, okay, unbelievable.
- 交出来吧... - 呃 好吧 难以置信
I'm... I don't have the cash.
我...我没有现金
How come you never have cash, Larry? I'm sorry, Sung. I'm sorry.
- 你怎么总没有现金 拉里? - 对不起 宋 对不起
No, I see you on the... Never happen again, I promise.
- 不 我看到你在... - 我保证不会再发生了
But listen, know what I got? What?
- 但是听着 知道我有什么吗? - 什么?
I got a check from Marla
玛勒给了我一张支票
made out to me for $150.
给我150美元
I'll sign it right over to you.
我会签了它然后给你
Okay, last time. Last time, Sung. I'm sorry, I promise.
- 好的 最后一次 - 我保证最后一次了 宋 对不起
'Cause I like you. Okay, okay, I'm sorry.
- 因为我喜欢你 - 好的 好的 对不起
Okay. I know where you live.
- 好吧 - 我知道你住在哪里
Oh, you know what? What?
- 哦 你猜啥? - 啥?
You know who I'm liking? I have a feeling.
- 你知道我喜欢谁吗? - 我有一种感觉
No, not liking, not liking, Sung, loving.
不 不是喜欢 不是喜欢 宋 是爱
Who? Huh? Loving.
- 谁?嗯? - 是爱
Celtics!
凯尔特人!
I knew it, 'cause I think the same thing as you!
我知道 因为我想的和你一样!
How did you know that? You're going to win!
- 你是怎么知道的? - 你要赢了!
I think it. You're gonna win.
我真这么觉得 你要赢了
$300 on the Celtics. Winner.
- 凯尔特人押300美元 - 赢家
Let's pick 'em. I love 'em. Yes.
- 就选他们了 我爱他们 - 是的
I love 'em. How does it feel?
- 我爱他们 - 感觉如何?
I love the Celtics. It feels good, huh?
- 我爱凯尔特人队 - 感觉很好 哈?
Yeah. Yes.
- 是啊 - 是的
What are you eating, Sung?
你在吃什么 宋?
Larry, this is fresh meat.
拉里 这肉很新鲜
It's quite delectable.
这相当好吃
What kind of meat?
什么肉?
The best kind.
最好的那种
Only the best for Sung.
宋只吃最好的
So I don't know if you're aware of this or not, but...
那个 我不知道你听说这事儿没 但是...
Oscar's missing.
奥斯卡失踪了
Oh, that's too bad.
哦 这太糟了
He's a good dog.
它是一条好狗
Yeah, he's a good dog. Yes.
- 是啊 它是一条好狗 - 没错
You wouldn't happen to know anything about it?
你会不会碰巧知道什么消息?
Uh, no, Larry.
呃 不 拉里
Are you sure?
你确定么?
Yes.
确定
Okay.
好吧
See you at the wedding.
婚礼上见
So, uh, I saw that car you hit the other day in the parking lot.
所以 嗯 我看到那天你在停车场撞到的那辆车
Heineman's car? Yeah.
- 海勒曼的车? - 嗯
What the... Heineman's here?
什么...海勒曼在这里?
I didn't see him, I just saw the car.
我没看见他 我只看到了车
What the hell is he doing here? No idea.
- 他到底在这里干什么? - 不知道啊
What's with the hat? What?
- 这顶帽子是要干什么? - 什么?
I'm married, I can wear whatever I want. It does look ridiculous.
- 我已婚 我想戴什么就可以戴什么 - 看起来很可笑
You look like you should be pulling a rickshaw.
你的样子看起来应该拉一辆人力车
I could care less. But nonetheless...
- 我一点不在乎 - 但是...
boy, I tell you something, this is one hell of a titty festival.
伙计 我给你说 这地方简直像在办咪♥咪♥节
They're all over the place.
到处都是咪♥咪♥
Big bosoms everywhere you look.
你不管看哪里 都是大咪♥咪♥
You know what it is? What?
- 你知道是为什么吗? - 为什么?
Mark obviously invited a lot of his clients.
显然马克邀请了很多他的客户
Of course, of course!
当然 当然!
He gave them all boobs jobs, invited his clients.
她们的丰胸手术都是他做的 他邀请了他的客户
Oh, hey, there's Sung, my bookie.
哦 嘿 那里是宋 我的投♥注♥人
Oh, what happened with Oscar? Nothing. Forget that.
- 哦 奥斯卡有什么说法了没? - 没什么 忘了吧
Is that Heineman's daughter? Yeah.
那是海勒曼的女儿么?是啊
No wonder why the car's there.
难怪车会在这里
Look... Jesus, look at the size of her.
- 看... - 上帝 看看她咪♥咪♥的大小
What has she done? Holy shit.
- 她做了什么? - 天啊
Heineman told me that he took the money I gave him, the $1500
海勒曼告诉我他拿了我给他的钱 1500美元
and gave it to his daughter and didn't tell me why.
把支票给了他女儿 并且没有告诉我为什么
He said she needed it for something.
他说她需要一些东西
I paid for those things.
我为那些东西付了费
You paid for those giant fake titties.
你付了那对硕大假咪♥咪♥的钱
Come on, man. What is that? What's up with that?
拜托 伙计 那是什么?那是怎么回事?
Okay, we'll talk to you soon. All right, bye-bye.
好的 我们尽快和你谈谈 好 再见
Wow! Hello.
- 哇哦! - 你好
Hello.
你好
How are you?
你怎么样?
I'm fine, thank you.
我很好 谢谢你
You've undergone quite a transformation since the last time I saw you.
自从我上次见到你 你变了很多
Yes, my father thought it would bring more joy to my social interactions.
是啊 我爸觉得这会为我的社交带去更多欢乐
Really? Is that what he thought? Yes.
- 真的么?他就是这么想的? - 是啊
Let me just say this, okay?
我只是说说 好吗?
"Less is more."
"大道至简"
I think you went a little... too big on it.
我想你这有点...太大了
It's just my opinion.
这只是我的意见
Well, thank you for your opinion.
那么 谢谢你的意见
But we thought they would be festive if they were appropriately sized.
但是我们认为如果大点 会更有欢乐的感觉
They-they're festive, man. That's a festival if I ever saw one.
这的确挺欢乐的 这是我见过最喜庆的了
I don't know what kind of guy you're going after with those things,
我不知道你做这么大的 是想追什么样的人
but you're not gonna get somebody like me, I can tell you that.
但是我可以告诉你 你不会追到像我这样的人的
Oh well, oh god.
哦 那 上帝真太残忍♥了
All right, whatever.
好吧 随意吧
Good luck with them. Thank you.
- 祝它们好运 - 谢谢你
I hope it works out. It's been working out.
- 希望有效果吧 - 已经很有效果了
Really? Yes, it has, absolutely.
- 真的么? - 是啊 它有 绝对有
Hey. Hey, Larry.
- 嘿 - 嘿 拉里
Is this your handiwork? It sure is, yeah.
- 这是你的手艺吗? - 肯定是的啊 嗯
One of my best patients. Really?
- 我最好的病人之一 - 真的吗?
How are you? Good, thank you. They feel great.
- 你怎么样? - 很好 谢谢 感觉很棒
My lumbar section of the back hurts a little.
我背部腰那里有点疼
You went a little big on it, didn't you?
你做得有一点大了 不是吗?
Were you drunk at the time you did this thing?
你做这个的时候是喝醉了吗?
He thinks they're too big.
他认为咪♥咪♥太大了
This is completely natural, Larry.
拉里 这是完全自然的
It's proportionate... It's natural at a freak show maybe.
- 这是相称于... - 也许去参加怪胎表演很自然
I don't think so, I think they're perfect. Not very subtle.
- 我不这么认为 我觉得它们十分完美 - 真不收敛啊
It's not about subtlety, Larry, it's about excellence and confidence.
这无关收敛 拉里 这关乎卓越和信心
I paid for them, by the way. Excuse me?
- 顺便一说 这我付的款 - 什么?
Yeah, I gave your father a check for the car, $1500.
是啊 我给了你父亲一张修车支票 面值1500美元
He gave it to you for this.
他把钱给你让你丰胸
Not all of it. My check, my check paid for those.
- 不是全部 - 我的支票 我的支票付了隆胸手术的钱
That's where my money's going. Maybe covered the left,
- 我钱去的就是这地方 - 也许只包括了左边
the bottom portion of the left half.
大概左半边的底部
Exactly. Exactly.
没错 没错
Excuse me.
打扰一下
You wouldn't happen to know the score of the Celtic game last night, would you?
你不会碰巧知道昨晚凯尔特人的比分 对吧?
Uh... Celtics lost by three.
呃...凯尔特人以三分之差输了
Man...
伙计...
Why can't I catch a break on this shit, oh!
为啥我就不能赢一把呢 啊!
What's the matter with him? I don't know.
- 他怎么了? - 我不知道
Larry?
拉里?
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表