Larry, what's wrong
拉里 怎么了?
I just told him the Celtics lost.
我只是跟他说凯尔特人输了
Oh, I think I'll... get my coat.
哦 我想我得...穿上我的外套
I'm getting a little chilly.
我觉得有一点点冷
Mark, do you take this woman, Marla
马克 你愿意让这位女士 玛勒
to be your lawfully wedded wife,
做你的合法妻子
to have and to hold until death do you part?
去拥有并且扶持 直到死亡才能将你们分开吗?
I do.
我愿意
And do you, Marla, take this man, Mark,
然后你 玛勒 愿意让这位男士 马克
to be your lawfully wedded husband,
做你的合法丈夫
to have and to hold in sickness and in health
无论健康或疾病 都拥有并且扶持
until death do you part?
直到死亡将你们分开吗?
You have got to be kidding me.
你一定是在跟我开玩笑
Honey, is there a problem? What?
- 宝贝 有什么问题么?- 咋了?
Where's the new jacket, Larry?
新夹克在哪里 拉里?
There... I didn't buy a new jacket.
这...我没有去买♥♥新夹克
I sent you $150. Did you receive it?
我给你寄了150美元 你收到了么?
Yeah. Well, where is the new jacket?
- 收到了 - 那么 新夹克在哪里呢?
Well, I didn't buy a new jacket.
那个 我没有买♥♥新夹克
It's my money. I can do whatever I want with it, no?
那是我的钱 我可以用来做任何我想做的事 不是吗?
No, that was my money I gave to you to replace the soiled jacket.
你不可以 那是我的钱 我给你是让你换掉弄脏的夹克
I told him to buy a jacket...
我有让他去买♥♥一件新的夹克...
First, you destroyed my jacket. ...before he sees you again.
- 首先 你毁了我的夹克 - ...在他再见你之前
I don't need to buy a new jacket just 'cause you say.
我不会只因为你这么说 我就要去买♥♥一件新的夹克
Did you read the memo of the check I sent you, Larry?
你有没有看到我在给你的支票上写的备注 拉里?
It said, "replace fleece jacket."
那里写道"更换羊毛外套"
Replace fleece jacket.
更换羊毛外套
Unbelievable. Ever tasted anything like this in your life?
- 难以置信 - 你这辈子尝过这样的东西吗?
It's fantastic.
太好吃了
This is unbelievable. I've never tasted anything like it.
- 这令人难以置信 - 我从来没有尝过这样的东西
What is this dish? What, you're talking about this?
- 这是什么菜? - 什么 你说这个?
Yeah. It's pulgoki. The korean florist brought it.
- 是啊 - 是烤薄牛肉片 韩国花店老板带来的
It's delicious.
这太好吃了
Oh, boy!
哦 伙计!
Oscar!
奥斯卡!
Hey, pulgoki's Oscar! You're eating a do-oooog!
嘿 烤薄牛肉片是奥斯卡做的 你们在吃狗肉!
You're eating a dog!
你们在吃狗!
Water!
水!
Drink of water!
得喝水!
Holy shit, it's Oscar!
天哪 那是奥斯卡!
Larry! Larry!
拉里!拉里!
You all right? Yeah.
- 你还好么 - 还好
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表