it's all good now.
现在都好了
You know, what happened that day was
你知道吗 那天
I just got a little excited, but not... Hey hey hey hey, Larry.
我只是有些激动 但不是... 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 拉里
I stood up at the meeting, I told everybody, "I know the guy."
会议上 我起立告诉所有人 "我认识拉里"
I vouched for you. You're all right.
我替你担♥保♥ 你没事了
You're something, you know that? Come on, come on!
你真了不起 你知道吗? 快别说了 别说了!
It all worked out, right? It's great.
都解决了 对吧? 很圆♥满♥
Listen, she's happy, we're happy, you know? Fantastic.
听我说 她开心 我们开心 知道吗? 太棒了
She's back on the team. Everything's good. Don't even think about it.
她重回阵营了 一切都很好 别再想了
Fantastic. All right.
太棒了 嗯
Hey. Yeah.
嘿 嗯
You know, we missed you at Funkhouser's party.
我们在冯克豪瑟的派对上没看到你
The what?
什么?
Marty Funkhouser's 25th anniversary party.
马蒂冯克豪瑟的25周年结婚纪念日
Oh, Jodi's dad? Yeah.
哦 乔迪的爸爸? 嗯
Yeah, I don't really know him. No.
我跟他不熟 不太熟
You weren't invited to that? Nope, no no no.
你没有被邀请? 没有 没 没 没
Was it good? Did you go?
玩的好吗?你去了吗?
Yeah, yeah, I went. Yeah, it was good?
嗯 嗯 我去了 嗯 玩得好吗?
And don't worry about that other thing.
别想那件事了
I just want you to know, gone, like it never happened.
我就想让你知道 事情结束了 就像没发生过
Okay? Like it never happened. Thanks, sweetheart.
好吧?就像没发生过 谢谢 亲爱的
All the lesbians love you. Okay, love you.
所有女同性恋都喜欢你 好吧 爱你
I love you back. Love you. I love you.
我也爱你 爱你 我爱你
Everyone loves you. All of us.
所有人都爱你 我们都爱你
You are a muslim!
你是穆♥斯♥林♥!
Go, pray, pray.
继续 祷告吧 祷告吧
Let me ask you something.
我问问你
Are brothers and sisters a little overly sensitive
让黑人兄弟姐妹小点儿声
...to being told to keep it down?
对你们是不是有些不好接受?
Cause' I know in the movies you tend to make lots of noise sometimes.
因为电影里你们黑人有时候很吵闹
Am I right?
对吧?
'Cause that's kind of what happened at the party.
因为那就是派对上出现的情况
What, did I... no, go back.
什么 我是不是... 别 继续啊
Did I interrupt the praying?
我打扰你祷告了?
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Don't worry about it. All right.
别担心 好吧
Listen, Mr. David... Look at the way you fold that up.
听我说 大卫先生... 你是这样叠的
It's like a yoga mat, huh?
就像叠瑜伽垫 哈?
I just want you to know that muslims are a very forgiving people.
我只是想让你知道 穆♥斯♥林♥是很宽容的
They are?
是吗?
Yes we are. We're very forgiving. Really? Huh.
是的 我们很宽容 真的?哈
Well, it's true.
嗯 真的
There's lots of meshugana muslims running around, are there not?
但是到处都有很多疯狂的穆♥斯♥林♥呀 不是吗?
Being that we are forgiving people, I have decided to take on your case.
因为我们很宽容 我打算接手你的案子
But I'm gonna charge you a higher rate than I charge most people.
但是我对你收取的费用会比别人高一些
Well, whatever you have to do.
嗯 怎样都行
You're gonna take the case? I'm gonna take the case.
你打算接手了? 我打算接手了
Thank you so much. You're welcome.
非常感谢 不客气
Do muslims shake?
穆♥斯♥林♥握手吗?
Yes, we do. You do?
嗯 我们握手 真的?
Yes, we do. Great.
嗯 我们握手 太好了
To tell you the truth, I'm very excited about this.
说实话 我很激动
The whole adoption thing...
关于收养这件事...
I mean, this could be a huge thing for me.
我是说 这对我来说是件大事
All right, Mr. David.
好吧 大卫先生
Oh, guess what.
哦 你猜怎样
Bathroom key.
卫生间钥匙
You know what?
你知道吗?
I gotta go again.
我得再去一次
I'm so sorry.
很抱歉
All right.
没事
Well, look at here!
好啊 你看看!
Look what's doing here!
看看这是干嘛呢!
Aren't you supposed to be in here?
你不应该在这里吗?
It seems to me you're using the wrong toilet, am I...
你看起来用错马桶了 我...
Somebody was in there, I had to use the normal one
那里有人 我不得不用这个正常人的
Really? First of all...
真的?首先...
we don't like to be refered to as "normal", ok ?
我们不喜欢被别人说是"正常人" 好吧?
We're able- bodied!
我们是健全人!
Able- bodied, not normal.
健全人 而非正常人
That's like from the eighties, who doesn't know that?
那像是八十年代的说法了 谁不知道呢?
I had to go to the bathroom, somebody was in there.
我要上厕所 有人在那里
Well then you wait.
那你就等着啊
You wait!
你等着啊!
All right, Sheriff!
好了 警长!
Ok, good boy!
好 好小子!
Good boy. Mr. David?
好小子 大卫先生?
My bathroom key?
我的卫生间钥匙呢?
Hey, nice dog! No, don't!
嘿 乖乖狗! 别 别过来!
I love dogs, I have a couple on my own.
我喜欢狗 我自己就有一对
All right, just give me my key. Oh...
好了 给我钥匙吧 哦...
I can't believe I forgot. Or we'd have to keep going to the same thing,
难以置信我又忘了 要不然这件事没完没了
you know I'm sorry. Won't happen again.
你懂的 抱歉 不会再这样了
Won't happen again.
不会再这样了
Nice dog! Thank you.
乖乖狗! 谢谢
Good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Hey, good boy, good boy yeah!
嘿 好小子 好小子!
Oh look, you got yourself a doggy.
看看 你养了狗狗
Sorry.
抱歉
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表